LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

4 hours ago, Mdy said:

Thanks for the long explanations and sorry that I'd bothered you. I can imagine it's a lot of work and just wanted to help via pointing out some things, like the unnecessary ones with Trielek. And because of such explanations I'm able to adjust such things to my liking nowadays.

About the belly issue, the weight painting works flawlessly in general. I'm not sure about BFs' morph approach anymore, because I've read about it years ago. I'll try fixing my favourite outfit when changing to a mage, so thanks for the link as well!

About the Dunmer, I thought that offering RMs' saved preset file under SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets]*.jslot would be enough to recreate a charakter. If I'm loading a saved preset in RM I can already see the missing mods names, expect the textures of course. I wouldn't ask for more of your time.
But please forget about the Export Headmesh function, don't know why I've gotten confused - this is for NPCs or if you've used the morphing feature if I'm remembering it correctly.

It's no problem, sorry if I sounded short at all lol. I've had a lot going on lately to say the least.

I've put together the presets for my elves and exported their head sculpts via RaceMenu if you need them. For the intended look I used SG Textures Renewal for the body and faces, though in Eva's case (the red head) she has a headmesh from Ethereal Elves. The other dark elf uses one from the Castanic Race. Though neither mods should be required I presume since the sculpt export should keep that in-tact. Both of them use eyes from Eyes of Beauty even though in these presets it was a merge of a few mods. The eyebrows are probably negligible, I can't recall exactly which I used at this point. Their warpaints are from Neithteam's and I think Eva's was an edit of a hi-res version of a High Elf warpaint (some eyeliner with double "wings" though it's hard to see here).

I guess you can mess around with them a bit on your own and come up with something you like. :)

@Mdy I looked at the Beeing Female mod page a bit, and it says that it morphs based on the belly node so, it is because of the weight painting on the armors in my mod that there is clipping on the belly. It's again not something I plan to change, though. But if you do want to edit this yourself it will probably take a bit more effort since it's not something that can really be fixed with slider settings. Bodyslide to my knowledge does have a weight painting feature, so if you paint more weight to the belly area that should somewhat fix it.

After saving it though you'll have to use the extra steps I mentioned in this post in order to keep those weight painting changes without messing up the custom bones/skeleton.

hello Lady Horus,

First of all i want to thank you for this awesome mod. On the second hand i need help... I'm starting to be desperate... I can't run the SMP... IDK what Im doing wrong... but, when i go step by step in the All in one SMP setup i have functional BBP body... no HDT-PE installed... i reinstall whole skyrim to make working SMP and still i have problems... when i try with the AIO SMP version your armor, no physic running... and when i try to enhance the SMP physic with your edits (CBBE SE SMP setup and SMP-PE 730) i loose whole physic even the body which was running before propriety now don't work... Do i need make some steps which must be done for working?

Thank you again for your Armor set.

3 hours ago, Rumcajz said:

hello Lady Horus,

First of all i want to thank you for this awesome mod. On the second hand i need help... I'm starting to be desperate... I can't run the SMP... IDK what Im doing wrong... but, when i go step by step in the All in one SMP setup i have functional BBP body... no HDT-PE installed... i reinstall whole skyrim to make working SMP and still i have problems... when i try with the AIO SMP version your armor, no physic running... and when i try to enhance the SMP physic with your edits (CBBE SE SMP setup and SMP-PE 730) i loose whole physic even the body which was running before propriety now don't work... Do i need make some steps which must be done for working?

Thank you again for your Armor set.

I'm not an expert on SMP, but did you follow all of the steps on the All In One?

All you should technically need is SMP 0730 to get my armors running. If you want the physics to apply to every body in the game, you have to use the defaultBBPs.xml as well as have the other necessary body physics files ("MaleBody.xml", "CBBE.xml" etc). These should be included in Caliente's SMP settings from her SSE CBBE file I linked on the requirements. You might have to add a line in the defaultBBPs.xml so that it applies to UUNP. It should look something like this:

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>

Beyond that, be sure to again check that you did all of the necessary steps from the All-in-One as it goes into far more detail there, and it may vary depending on your own setup. (Especially if you run an ENB as there are specific settings that must be applied)

It's hard for me to say what your issue might be since I can't really tell what it is you've done or haven't done based on your comment... And again I'm not here to troubleshoot SMP itself since I have a sort of limited knowledge myself and while it works for some people out of the box, for others it doesn't and really it will require you to look into the necessary posts/documentation on your own to hash out what is going wrong. Another thing worth checking might be to see if you're running it through your graphics card's OpenCL or through the CPU (CPU is how I set up mine since I have an older card with only 1.2, and I believe SMP runs on 2.0). This setting can be found in the configs.xml in the SKSE\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs directory.

Other useful posts I've bookmarked regarding SMP are the following, if you want to have a read:

All-In-One hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics Setup 2.0b (FOMOD) - HDT Physics - Downloads - LoversLab

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

I also just came across this tutorial, maybe it will help you: https://coco2048.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_4.html

There was also a really good explanation by 27X here on LL but I cannot find the post now. :/ But hopefully you'll find something here that will help you.

Needless to say that SMP has a bit steeper learning curve and requires a bit more understanding of how it works in order to properly get working. It took me a while to get it running on mine as well so I've been there. It just means reading a lot of tutorials on it the best you can and seeing what works and what doesn't.

9 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

I'm not an expert on SMP, but did you follow all of the steps on the All In One?

All you should technically need is SMP 0730 to get my armors running. If you want the physics to apply to every body in the game, you have to use the defaultBBPs.xml as well as have the other necessary body physics files ("MaleBody.xml", "CBBE.xml" etc). These should be included in Caliente's SMP settings from her SSE CBBE file I linked on the requirements. You might have to add a line in the defaultBBPs.xml so that it applies to UUNP. It should look something like this:

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>

Beyond that, be sure to again check that you did all of the necessary steps from the All-in-One as it goes into far more detail there, and it may vary depending on your own setup. (Especially if you run an ENB as there are specific settings that must be applied)

It's hard for me to say what your issue might be since I can't really tell what it is you've done or haven't done based on your comment... And again I'm not here to troubleshoot SMP itself since I have a sort of limited knowledge myself and while it works for some people out of the box, for others it doesn't and really it will require you to look into the necessary posts/documentation on your own to hash out what is going wrong. Another thing worth checking might be to see if you're running it through your graphics card's OpenCL or through the CPU (CPU is how I set up mine since I have an older card with only 1.2, and I believe SMP runs on 2.0). This setting can be found in the configs.xml in the SKSE\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs directory.

Other useful posts I've bookmarked regarding SMP are the following, if you want to have a read:

All-In-One hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics Setup 2.0b (FOMOD) - HDT Physics - Downloads - LoversLab

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

I also just came across this tutorial, maybe it will help you: https://coco2048.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_4.html

There was also a really good explanation by 27X here on LL but I cannot find the post now. :/ But hopefully you'll find something here that will help you.

Needless to say that SMP has a bit steeper learning curve and requires a bit more understanding of how it works in order to properly get working. It took me a while to get it running on mine as well so I've been there. It just means reading a lot of tutorials on it the best you can and seeing what works and what doesn't.

YES! YES! YES!

Oh god! I love you! it's help, not as i expect but it directed me to the right way. It's working (for now for castatic robe)!! 3 days of troubleshooting and now i finally know where is the F*cking problem.... As always the problem is, ALWAYS!, between chair and keyboard... :D I've had problem with " xml parse error - not a float value" I read almost whole forum thread about it... Find lot's of the same problem but always all the answers was "you are retard read manual closely" and because i am retard.... i miss that... after 3 days i found one post where the autor says that the solution is on the first page... where i found it... but my English is bad so i had problem with translating to my langue... but there was post where he finally, literally say that i must change >>.<< for >> , << so now i must edit all XML files which have this problem (oooor i think when i play with US keyboard, maybe it will work well... but that is only thinking)...

Thank you again for your time and help it was very useful and i now can rest in peace... :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️ 20190409080509_1.jpg.c8ff54b4dd2701420d5aafb3dbd422b5.jpg

@Rumcajz Glad you got it working. :) Yeah I should have thought of that actually... I know for some people they have to change all the periods to commas because of the location difference (it seems strange to me though, why it wouldn't just be universal lol).

If you have Notepad++ you can replace text really easily with it using the "find" feature (ctrl+F) rather than having to go through it line by line with regular Notepad or something similar.

21 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

@Rumcajz Glad you got it working. :) Yeah I should have thought of that actually... I know for some people they have to change all the periods to commas because of the location difference (it seems strange to me though, why it wouldn't just be universal lol).

If you have Notepad++ you can replace text really easily with it using the "find" feature (ctrl+F) rather than having to go through it line by line with regular Notepad or something similar.

Im using normal notepad the basic one in the windows... It have feature like ctrl+H to find and change what you need for what you want not for only first one symbol but for whole document. after that i just edit the head of the XML because the ctrl+h feature change all the . for , ...

I don't get it too, why is there this stupid location problem... :D Anyway i know now where the problem is and i can actually do something with that. :) 

Thank you one more time for the amasing work and help. :) Actually i now make similar think like you... i just now have the 730 SMP version and the CBBE XMLs and use the information from AIO SMP only for information purpose and troubleshooting. now it is clean install thanks to you. :)

Loving the new outfits, however there seems to be clipping on the Divine Magus set for male and female at the front while walking/running when the legs are most forward, It's the left side for the females and right side for the males. Anything I can do about that? (not using any insane body types) Can post pictures if it helps it may even be something I've done wrong somewhere. Again thanks for the outfits they're awesome.

3 minutes ago, shorrtsean12 said:

Loving the new outfits, however there seems to be clipping on the Divine Magus set for male and female at the front while walking/running when the legs are most forward, It's the left side for the females and right side for the males. Anything I can do about that? (not using any insane body types) Can post pictures if it helps it may even be something I've done wrong somewhere. Again thanks for the outfits they're awesome.

clipping from the physics? not something that can be avoided unfortunately. SMP has much better collision than HDT PE did but it is still not perfect.

if you're talking about the coat on divinesight for males, I'm aware about the inner (red) part of it clipping with the outter, it's not something I've gotten around to fixing yet.

2 hours ago, shorrtsean12 said:

This is what I mean, it's a bit like the lower part of the body isn't colliding with the clothes Is that something that cannot be helped or is it an error on my part somewhere?

20190417203625_1.jpg20190417202952_1.jpg.e75a3310c338b2f48d0091611147ee71.jpg

Hm that's strange. I did test them pretty extensively but, if you've been running around then the clothing will get "stuck" on the legs and take a while to eventually "unstick". It's just the way that it is (many other SMP-based physics I've seen from others is also like this, so I think it's just a symptom of how it works).

I'm sure this was asked before, but there are so many pages... Sorry in advance if this WAS asked here a thousand times.

I really love the armors, and I want to use them in Special edition. Can they be installed there? I don't quite get why the page says it's not compatible when it's basically just a lot of armors.  Is there any way this CAN be use in SSE?

On 4/19/2019 at 9:56 AM, Valshevalshe said:

I'm sure this was asked before, but there are so many pages... Sorry in advance if this WAS asked here a thousand times.

I really love the armors, and I want to use them in Special edition. Can they be installed there? I don't quite get why the page says it's not compatible when it's basically just a lot of armors.  Is there any way this CAN be use in SSE?

I haven't played or looked into modding for SSE. I understand there's a nif converter of some sort, and something to convert ESPs but I don't know anything beyond that. Since the bodyslide for Oldrim is different than bodyslide for SSE, I assume that after exporting the armors from the old bodyslide they would need to be manually converted to work in SSE since it uses a different format (to my knowledge). I don't know, it is something you'd probably have to look into.

Other than that, obviously you'd have to have SMP working on SSE as well which I believe it does, I just don't know what version they are on for SSE and if it is different from what I've used for Oldrim. If it is different it might mean that the physics will act differently than was originally intended which isn't something I can really change if I don't have the game to test it with myself. My Oldrim install is pretty huge, and I can't bring myself to install SSE and mod it as well taking up that much more room.

In short it's something you'd probably have to experiment with yourself as I'm not really knowledgeable on how modding for SSE works.

12 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

I haven't played or looked into modding for SSE. I understand there's a nif converter of some sort, and something to convert ESPs but I don't know anything beyond that. Since the bodyslide for Oldrim is different than bodyslide for SSE, I assume that after exporting the armors from the old bodyslide they would need to be manually converted to work in SSE since it uses a different format (to my knowledge). I don't know, it is something you'd probably have to look into.

Other than that, obviously you'd have to have SMP working on SSE as well which I believe it does, I just don't know what version they are on for SSE and if it is different from what I've used for Oldrim. If it is different it might mean that the physics will act differently than was originally intended which isn't something I can really change if I don't have the game to test it with myself. My Oldrim install is pretty huge, and I can't bring myself to install SSE and mod it as well taking up that much more room.

In short it's something you'd probably have to experiment with yourself as I'm not really knowledgeable on how modding for SSE works.

okay, so I went through the whole process of converting the mod, with all the listed requirements installed, and wallah! It works! I'm really happy about it. Thanks, Lady Horus!

This might be just me with this issue, but I've ran into a bit of a snag with using your armors.

Installed everything quite nicely, but a particular set of robes is my main cause of problems. Try equipping the Phoenix Rising stuff, and works fine until I exit the menu, at which point it crashes Oldrim to desktop. Was wondering if there's a possible solution, as I'm to dumbfounded with all the tech stuff included in the All-in-One guide.

Much appreciated if you do happen to help.. though it may be another beast altogether.

15 hours ago, Godz_4_GS said:

This might be just me with this issue, but I've ran into a bit of a snag with using your armors.

Installed everything quite nicely, but a particular set of robes is my main cause of problems. Try equipping the Phoenix Rising stuff, and works fine until I exit the menu, at which point it crashes Oldrim to desktop. Was wondering if there's a possible solution, as I'm to dumbfounded with all the tech stuff included in the All-in-One guide.

Much appreciated if you do happen to help.. though it may be another beast altogether.

Uh, well it could be any number of things. Crashing after equipping could be something wrong with the physics as you installed it, unless it's working fine on other armors besides those. I need more info or I can't really help you. I can't even begin to really troubleshoot SMP if that is the problem since as I've explained to others here already, I'm not an expert. The best I can provide are the tutorials/instructions from other threads here and on Nexus which are linked in the description for the mod under "Requirements" and there is some additional info under Installation as well.

Really it is up to each person to make sure they install it correctly based on their unique situation since it can vary from machine to machine. I can help with things pertaining to my mod specifically if possible, but when it comes to SMP itself I'm afraid you're on your own.

Since it's crashing after exiting the menu I don't think it has anything to do with the models themselves, and more likely something to do with SMP. Usually if it's a crash because of a bad nif it will happen right as it is equipped, not after a menu is exited.

Added a new (small) fix update for the current version 2.5.

Please re-download as of 11:20 PM est, I had originally included the wrong esp in the zip.

Main Files, Version 2.5 Fixes:

LL:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP - FIXES

Changelog:

Version 2.5 Fixes:

Edited Armors:

- Deathshell: Edited the bra on the female version to be a bit smaller so it looks more appealing at higher weight settings.

Edited Clothing:

- Castanic Swimsuit and Cheongsam: Edited weight painting on the belly/legs slightly (female). They had some strange belly weighting on the legs before.

ESP Edits:

- Edited some recipes since some had the wrong material or number of materials needed (for example, Sententia gauntlets used to require Dragonbone where the other pieces did not, now it is in line with the rest of the armor parts in needed materials).

I really love this mod since you posted it used it ever since :)  its nice to see you are still working on it, only thing that i don't like about this mod which has nothing to do with you or the armors really >< its just some armors in this game have a really long neck piece and my character has long hair ? so it clips through lol

either way glad you're still here with us ^^

On 4/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, Risamei said:

I really love this mod since you posted it used it ever since :)  its nice to see you are still working on it, only thing that i don't like about this mod which has nothing to do with you or the armors really >< its just some armors in this game have a really long neck piece and my character has long hair ? so it clips through lol

either way glad you're still here with us ^^

Hey, thank you so much! :) And yeah, I can agree about some of the necklines on the outfits lol. I have a few characters with long hair like that too. I try to find hairstyles with over the shoulder hair but still long nowadays but I do get where you're coming from!

Not sure how much I'll be able to update in the future but I'll still come back to this now and then when I can.

7 hours ago, Sasha said:

you have no pants on this armor ( left  human  H17) and this problem was uncorrected from earlier versions of the mod

Spoiler

HumanH17_Labyrinthine.jpg.01d0bac641de02

As in only the pants aren't showing up? have any screenshots? Does it look that way in bodyslide? Did you install it correctly? Is your Bodyslide program itself updated to the current version? This is the first I've heard of such an issue.

The pants are part of the chest piece (it's all the same mesh) so it makes no sense that it wouldn't show. What part isn't showing up exactly? Have you altered it in any way on Bodyslide? Added any zap sliders? I need more to go on than just what you've said here. I can't fix what people don't report to me, especially if in all my testing I haven't seen the issue show up or obviously not recreated it if I wasn't aware of it. The screenshot you've linked here was recently taken and is working in my own game, and as far as I know was working fine for everyone else.

If you have the time, I'd recommend trying installing my mod again on a minimal install setup with just the required mods to see if it shows up properly to help narrow down if it is my mod or could be something else (though honestly I can't imagine what would conflict with a custom armor). Mod Organizer is good for making test profiles if that's something you'd be interested in.

6 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

As in only the pants aren't showing up? have any screenshots? Does it look that way in bodyslide? Did you install it correctly? Is your Bodyslide program itself updated to the current version? This is the first I've heard of such an issue.

The pants are part of the chest piece (it's all the same mesh) so it makes no sense that it wouldn't show. What part isn't showing up exactly? Have you altered it in any way on Bodyslide? Added any zap sliders? I need more to go on than just what you've said here. I can't fix what people don't report to me, especially if in all my testing I haven't seen the issue show up or obviously not recreated it if I wasn't aware of it. The screenshot you've linked here was recently taken and is working in my own game, and as far as I know was working fine for everyone else.

If you have the time, I'd recommend trying installing my mod again on a minimal install setup with just the required mods to see if it shows up properly to help narrow down if it is my mod or could be something else (though honestly I can't imagine what would conflict with a custom armor). Mod Organizer is good for making test profiles if that's something you'd be interested in. 

they are simply missing

image.png.e51edfbe082ada2e251b3641aba5fded.png

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

they are simply missing

Spoiler

image.png.e51edfbe082ada2e251b3641aba5fded.png

That's the ground item (as in, the world item when you drop it from inventory for instance). Not all ground items will have the full armor displayed. It will show up on the character in full form when equipped, though. (Assuming you've also built the armors in bodyslide first, of course... any invisible bodies in-game are also a result of not building them in bodyslide since there are no body/hands/boots meshes by default for the female armors. This is to save on filesize for the downloads).

If you are looking for the base armor files they are all located in the Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Horus\Tera directories, sorted by race/armor type/name.

Just now, Lady Horus said:

That's the ground item (as in, the world item when you drop it from inventory for instance). Not all ground items will have the full armor displayed. It will show up on the character in full form when equipped, though. (Assuming you've also built the armors in bodyslide first, of course... any invisible bodies in-game are also a result of not building them in bodyslide since there are no body/hands/boots meshes by default for the female armors. This is to save on filesize for the downloads). 

I found the right mesh.  i don't play skyrim, I am porting things that I liked into oblivion ( for personal use ) Excuse for troubling.

21 minutes ago, Sasha said:

I found the right mesh.  i don't play skyrim, I am porting things that I liked into oblivion ( for personal use ) Excuse for troubling.

I thought that might be the case. But please next time if you're going to claim something is a bug, be sure you have tested it as it was intended first. If you'd asked where the body files were located I could have easily helped you find them.

Good luck with your porting, I like what I've seen on your twitter. :) If you do share outside of personal use at some point, please credit for the initial conversion for Skyrim to myself/link to this thread or download page. Thanks.