LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

That is really strange... I am not sure what would be causing that I'm sorry. :confused: If you're running it through the new Skyrim Special edition, I don't know if there is HDT support there or not (I'm rather out of the loop on it right now). Also make sure to use the most up to date files as I did change things with the bones/weighting. You will need to re-build the outfits too in bodyslide for it to properly update in the game.

As a general announcement, I'm probably going to release a final update at some point. I need to build a new computer which would mean Windows 10, and I have no idea what all is supported in terms of Oldrim modding. If it's the case that I can no longer work on this because of that, then I will at least release what I've done so far. As it stands, I've lost a lot of steam on this and I'm not sure if/when I'll ever finish it. It's quite a big project and involves a lot of work so it's not something I can easily work on for months upon months straight without burning out. :frown:

I just wanted to let you guys know just in case it happens that I can't or don't end up finishing this.

4 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

That is really strange... I am not sure what would be causing that I'm sorry. :confused: If you're running it through the new Skyrim Special edition, I don't know if there is HDT support there or not (I'm rather out of the loop on it right now). Also make sure to use the most up to date files as I did change things with the bones/weighting. You will need to re-build the outfits too in bodyslide for it to properly update in the game.

As a general announcement, I'm probably going to release a final update at some point. I need to build a new computer which would mean Windows 10, and I have no idea what all is supported in terms of Oldrim modding. If it's the case that I can no longer work on this because of that, then I will at least release what I've done so far. As it stands, I've lost a lot of steam on this and I'm not sure if/when I'll ever finish it. It's quite a big project and involves a lot of work so it's not something I can easily work on for months upon months straight without burning out. :frown:

I just wanted to let you guys know just in case it happens that I can't or don't end up finishing this.

As far as I am aware there is not hdt for sse, there is something similar but no actual hdt, from some of the posts on here and other sites it appears that the hdt editor or what ever now has a license fee rather than being free, smp seems to be taking its place in sse, though it look to me to me like it will be some time before it goes anywwhere fast.

As for Windows 10 and skyrim I run windows 10 and have no problem with running stuff, though some of the older stuff tends to be a bit iffy at times, well for me anyway.

As for further update, we are all glad for what you have already done, anything more you do is simply for us more goodies to get.

As for running out of steam I can well see it this is a big project for one person to do, at present I can not even be bothered playing the game let alone modding it much, and I am currently half way or so through a complete rebuild of my skyrim setup.  Take a break sit back relax do what every tickles you fancy, as to continuing do so when the mood strike or not at all, you have done a very very good thing here and I doubt that anybody would say other wise, if and when you come back we will more than likely still be here, barring of course real life deciding to be a pain of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17.05.2018 at 1:19 AM, optimus0 said:

question...

this can be used with asisianboy mod??

my point will be: this mod has less, more or the same armors that the one from asianboy???

It have those armors which Asianboy don't have (only two of them are same). Both mods complement each other really well. So yes you can use it with Asianboy.

This mod uses UUNP body, Asianboy UNP. If you want some UUNP (aka customisable body like CBBE Bodyslide, but It's UNP) in Asianboy armours you must serch if someone done conversion to this (only known by me is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74077)

On 5/20/2018 at 1:03 PM, x0101x said:

It have those armors which Asianboy don't have (only two of them are same). Both mods complement each other really well. So yes you can use it with Asianboy.

This mod uses UUNP body, Asianboy UNP. If you want some UUNP (aka customisable body like CBBE Bodyslide, but It's UNP) in Asianboy armours you must serch if someone done conversion to this (only known by me is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74077)

thanks for the info

i am using seven base and corresponding meshes for both mods

BTW this armor pack look a lot better thanthe ones from Asianboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, richardrahl853 said:

i saw that in the description it said you could access the armors via spawning a chest with them all in it through the consol. will these armors also spawn on, and be used by enemy npcs?

No they wont. Spawning a chest has nothing to do with equipping armors on NPCs or even the player... You must loot the items in the chest in order to access them from it. Equipping armors on NPCs would require a lootlist, something that I haven't implemented and likely will not implement in this mod. If you want to manually equip them on characters, I believe you can do so with every individual NPC using the console by selecting them and giving them the armors, then telling them to equip them using certain commands. Otherwise, no.

----

Just realized the images are no longer working, damned postimg lol. I will try and find a new host and upload there if I can... But for now there are still screenshots on the main mod page if people need visuals.

Finally got around to packaging up the latest update. This is everything that I have done so far.

Screenshots:

New in v2.10:
V2_10_Armors_TMB.jpg

Left to Right: Val Tirkai, Sylward, Eternal Warden (yes I've begun using Asianboy's names, hope he doesn't mind, it's just easier this way)

Update Notes June 12th, 2018: I have added three new armors (female only for now) and added cloth physics to most male armors. The only male armor still lacking is the Dreamguard armor. Please remember to rebuild your Bodyslide armors after updating, as some changes have been made to existing armors. Also, as of this update, I am no longer supporting all bodytypes in UUNP, as it was an overwhelming amount of work. The only types covered in the new armors now are 7B, UNP, UNPB, UNPBB, UNPC, Demonfet, Dreamgirl, and MCBM (their variants are included too for the most part).

Hope you guys like what's here, and if you encounter any bugs or anything please let me know! I've tested this a bit myself and it seems to be working fine, though it's very possible I may have missed something.

Downloads:

Main Files, Version 2.10 (current):

Mediafire:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.10 (Fixed)

Version 2.10 Hotfix:
(As of June 13, 3pm EST, this fix is included in the main file!)

Mediafire:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.10 Hotfix

Update Files for v2.05 to v2.10:

(Use this only if updating from v2.05 to v2.10. If downloading for the first time, please use the above Main file)

Mediafire:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.05 to v2.10

Oh wow, your cloth physics on the outfits are just phenomenal! Thank you for sharing your fine work, having a total blast.

May I point out two quirks that I've found?

The Adamantine Greaves got the slightest clipping with the calfs. And the horns #14 can't find its textures, showing up purple.

Btw, is it on purpose that I could wear multiple circlets at the same time?

And I guess it's super difficult, because the skirt is wrapped around the body, but did you already experiment with HonorBound, Dreamguard or Battlescar physics?

[offtopic] And you've got characteristic interesting Dunmer. If I might ask, are those actual presets and available somewhere, and what subtle enb are you using?

Sorry for the amount of questions. Take care

11 hours ago, Mdy said:

Oh wow, your cloth physics on the outfits are just phenomenal! Thank you for sharing your fine work, having a total blast.

May I point out two quirks that I've found?

The Adamantine Greaves got the slightest clipping with the calfs. And the horns #14 can't find its textures, showing up purple.

Btw, is it on purpose that I could wear multiple circlets at the same time?

And I guess it's super difficult, because the skirt is wrapped around the body, but did you already experiment with HonorBound, Dreamguard or Battlescar physics?

[offtopic] And you've got characteristic interesting Dunmer. If I might ask, are those actual presets and available somewhere, and what subtle enb are you using?

Sorry for the amount of questions. Take care

Thanks! :)

Sorry about the horns missing the texture! I'd thought I'd included it in the download but I guess I missed that file. Here's a hotfix:

Main Files, Version 2.10 Hotfix:

Mediafire:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.10 Hotfix

As far as the Adamantine greaves, which sex? I had hoped I fixed it on the male version but I might still need to work on it. That one has given me so much trouble for some reason.

And yes, circlets are kind of buggy that way. There's no way around it as far as I can tell. If I make them have an invisible model, it for some reason allows equipping of multiple. I suppose I just leave it up to the player if they want OP headgear or not haha. ?

I haven't added Physics to all cloth on each outfit as it's still in progress. I'm still not sure how to tackle the long skirts on a lot of these, but I will get to it eventually. I'm just a very slow worker on this mod unfortunately.

Thanks for the compliments on my Dunmer ladies! :) Unfortunately I don't have presets anywhere, and the one on the right in the screenshot uses a headmesh from another mod (Castanic Race, which can be found here on LL). To get a similar look if you're interested, I used Ethereal Elven Overhaul then overwrote the facial textures with the base face textures from SG Textures Renewal. The hairstyles are from KS Hairdos Renewal.

And the ENB is Project ENB, if I remember right I'm using either the "realistic" or "fantasy" version.

5 hours ago, Risamei said:

Wow very very cool!! been waiting for this and not disappointed :D!!

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the reply, @Lady Horus

Woops, pardon me for not mentioning it, those minor clippings were on the Ladies' boots. I didn't test the male ones.

But even if you'd considering yourself as slow, your work is top notch. This minor clipping was the only strange BS2 thing I've noticed, and I've really butchered those outfits several years ago via copying the weights in OS.

Thanks for explaining how to recreate the character. She somehow got the vibe of a french 70s model, although I wasn't even born at that time. Maybe Brigitte Bardot?
Copying stuff from race mods reveals interesting stuff. Been digging in the Ningheim race just yesterday and for me it got the best makeup kit (sorry for being so talkative).
Btw, presets can be created in Racemenu when clicking "presets" and hitting F5. The *.jslot can be found under SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets *coughs slightly*
But I'm not sure if it workes out with custom head meshes.

Version 2.10 Fixes:

Mediafire:

LadyHorus TERA - Male Dreamguard Fix (Added June 16th 2018)

Hey all. :) I have added a small update file for the male Dreamguard armor. At some point I messed up the skin mesh under the armor and it had some major weight issues (major clipping when the arms were positioned certain ways for instance) so I went ahead and fixed it best I could. There is still some clipping on the lower arms with the sleeves at some weights when not wearing gauntlets, but I decided to just leave it as is since normally it wouldn't be visible.

I also added HDT physics to the coat as well. There is also some clipping with the legs when the character stops running/leans forward but it isn't too bad. Hope it isn't too bothersome!

On 6/13/2018 at 4:29 PM, Mdy said:

Thanks for the reply, @Lady Horus

Woops, pardon me for not mentioning it, those minor clippings were on the Ladies' boots. I didn't test the male ones.

But even if you'd considering yourself as slow, your work is top notch. This minor clipping was the only strange BS2 thing I've noticed, and I've really butchered those outfits several years ago via copying the weights in OS.

Thanks for explaining how to recreate the character. She somehow got the vibe of a french 70s model, although I wasn't even born at that time. Maybe Brigitte Bardot?
Copying stuff from race mods reveals interesting stuff. Been digging in the Ningheim race just yesterday and for me it got the best makeup kit (sorry for being so talkative).
Btw, presets can be created in Racemenu when clicking "presets" and hitting F5. The *.jslot can be found under SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets *coughs slightly*
But I'm not sure if it workes out with custom head meshes.

Ah yeah, if I have some extra time I'll share her! I have had virtually the same preset for 4 years or so, just changed her hair around when I got bored of it. The only snag would be that I've merged a lot of my character asset mods (eyebrows, eye colors etc), so it may not show up properly if other people tried using it. But at the very least the preset would be there as well as the headmesh she uses.

As for the boots, would you mind letting me know what settings you used? A screenshot would be great too. I thought that I'd been pretty thorough especially with the older conversions, but if there are still specific settings that cause clipping together I'd be happy to look into fixing it for the next update.

On 6/13/2018 at 4:41 PM, Gameplayer said:

I just got back from work, and was thinking about this file...Not sure why but nice surprise thank you.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:37 PM, donttouchmethere said:

thx for the update!

those cloth physics are amazing ?

10 hours ago, superrayas said:

you rock lady horus!!

Thanks so much! :)

23 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Ah yeah, if I have some extra time I'll share her!

[...]

As for the boots, would you mind letting me know what settings you used?

That would be awesome!

Adamantine greaves

The body is a mix between 7B Bombshell -0.5 and 7Bunp -0.5 and the calves are at 0 in this picture.
I didn't know if you're supporting less common body types such as 7Bunp and that was the reason why I didn't post screenshots immediately, sorry :0

Spoiler

HhylVD4r_o.jpg

I would not have noticed the clipping if I hadn't been using calves 2 from a previous body accidentally, as seen in that screenshot. So the clipping was exaggerated high.

Spoiler

GeuvWWbJ_o.jpg

9 hours ago, Mdy said:

That would be awesome!

Adamantine greaves

The body is a mix between 7B Bombshell -0.5 and 7Bunp -0.5 and the calves are at 0 in this picture.
I didn't know if you're supporting less common body types such as 7Bunp and that was the reason why I didn't post screenshots immediately, sorry :0

Hide contents

S7vZWGM.jpg

I would not have noticed the clipping if I hadn't been using calves 2 from a previous body accidentally, as seen in that screenshot. So the clipping was exaggerated high.

Hide contents

2wkfswG.jpg

Hm I can't see the pictures.

But one thing I hadn't supported was mixing bodytypes together for one single weight setting if that's what you're saying. It would've been that much more work so I hadn't covered it.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:14 AM, Lady Horus said:

as of this update, I am no longer supporting all bodytypes in UUNP, as it was an overwhelming amount of work. The only types covered in the new armors now are 7B, UNP, UNPB, UNPBB, UNPC, Demonfet, Dreamgirl, and MCBM (their variants are included too for the most part).

I use an zero UUNP bodyslider preset of sorts in bodyslide and sculpt my toons body with ingame bodyslide. Will this change you made with theses armors not work or cause alot of clipping? If so is there a way/ good tutorial that you know of that I can convert them to UUNP myself?

7 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:

I use an zero UUNP bodyslider preset of sorts in bodyslide and sculpt my toons body with ingame bodyslide. Will this change you made with theses armors not work or cause alot of clipping? If so is there a way/ good tutorial that you know of that I can convert them to UUNP myself?

It just means that using sliders for say, "Shehulk" will not work so well. There will be lots of clipping. For the usual bodytypes that people tend to use like 7B and its variants, it should remain mostly the same.

15 hours ago, Phoenix4k said:

thanks for the amazing mod and the update ^^

And i have one question. Are there Tutorials you used to learn how to build the clothphysics and if yes could you point them out? that would be kind ^^

Here are the videos I used to learn it.

The tool from the second video ("Autopilot") is a Godsend.

In addition to this I further edited the mass properties to a value of 0.02 using "Just For Fun" and used "autofill" to recalculate the way the physics "flowed" if that makes sense. I couldn't get it set quite properly straight from 3DS Max/Havok so I had to use this other tool to adjust it. I also set all collision to "virtual, objects collide with nothing" to avoid problems with weapons. There is probably another way to do it that is more effective, but it's really hard for me to find good documentation on how to do this in regards to Skyrim.

36 minutes ago, Lady Horus said:

It just means that using sliders for say, "Shehulk" will not work so well. There will be lots of clipping. For the usual bodytypes that people tend to use like 7B and its variants, it should remain mostly the same.

Here are the videos I used to learn it.

The tool from the second video ("Autopilot") is a Godsend.

In addition to this I further edited the mass properties to a value of 0.02 using "Just For Fun" and used "autofill" to recalculate the way the physics "flowed" if that makes sense. I couldn't get it set quite properly straight from 3DS Max/Havok so I had to use this other tool to adjust it. I also set all collision to "virtual, objects collide with nothing" to avoid problems with weapons. There is probably another way to do it that is more effective, but it's really hard for me to find good documentation on how to do this in regards to Skyrim.

Thank you Lady Horus, I don't use she hulk, but I do have ladies with large breast, hopefully they won't cause clipping. These tutorials for HDT look awesome! Hopefully I'll have time to give them a try. Can the same thing be done in blender though?

1 hour ago, Lady Horus said:

Hm I can't see the pictures.

But one thing I hadn't supported was mixing bodytypes together for one single weight setting if that's what you're saying. It would've been that much more work so I hadn't covered it.

Argh, curse imgur! You have to rightclick and open them in a new tab, then reload the tab. I just wanted to post the pure url, because LL is on imgurs blacklist, but the new LL scripts converted them to images automatically. I've updated the pictures, sorry for the hassle : /

Both bodies should have the same 7base-calves btw. No need to explain your choice for limited bodytypes again, it's already written on the desc page. I just wanted to help ?