LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

Hi Lady Horus,

I have just run into a couple of issues regarding this armor pack.

For some of the armors, after I build them in bodyslide with the racemenu morphs box ticked, they do not change shape when in racemenu mode in game.

I have only downloaded this file: LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.04 and have installed it via NMM. Just quick check that no other file is needed?

Is this something to do with my version of bodyslide? I am using ver 3.7.3

Aside from this, is there any chance of a bring your own panties patch (so removing the default panties)? I tried doing this myself by deleting the panty mesh in outfit studio but that just gives me a black void where the default panty was previously.

Any help will be great for the first question.

Cheers,

Ted

Hi i have downloaded all the required mods and the horns show up but the armor is invisible any reason why its like this?

You need to build the armors in Bodyslide for them to show up. Please read the installation instructions... everything you need to know is written there. Click the spoiler tab underneath Installation on the main mod page and all the info you need is there. If it isn't, the instructions for how to use Bodyslide can be found on the Bodyslide mod page and I strongly suggest you read it if you have further questions about how to use Bodyslide and what it is.

Hi Lady Horus,

For some of the armors, after I build them in bodyslide with the racemenu morphs box ticked, they do not change shape when in racemenu mode in game.

I have only downloaded this file: LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.04 and have installed it via NMM. Just quick check that no other file is needed?

Aside from this, is there any chance of a bring your own panties patch (so removing the default panties)? I tried doing this myself by deleting the panty mesh in outfit studio but that just gives me a black void where the default panty was previously.

Cheers,

Ted

If you want to use the racemenu morphs you need to install it via the Bodyslide Installation. It should be an option titled "RaceMenu UUNP" or something of the sort. It should be explained in the Bodyslide installation.

As for removing the panties, I strongly suggest you learn to use Bodyslide's Outfit Studio. It is possible to do it yourself, but it will mean tweaking a number of things in Outfit Studio. IE, Removing the panties mesh and editing the "Zap" slider so that the polygons under where the panties were are no longer deleted like they usually are by default (I did this to minimize clipping as much as I could). I have no plans to do this... the mod is staying as-is. I hope you understand... I don't have the time to make a hundred edits for every little thing that each person wants.

----

Sorry if I come off a little bitchy here, I'm dealing with a head cold lol. So I'm not in the best of moods but.. I hope that helps. Most things you have questions about can be answered by doing more research either on this mod page's description or on the description for the required mods. There is a reason people write out all of this information in the descriptions. I know it's a lot to read and go through, but it would save you and myself a lot of time. Also I do assume some knowledge of how to use Bodyslide and the rest of the mods included here. Most people on LL seem to have a fair grasp of how to use these so I didn't think to write out extremely detailed instructions on Bodyslide as these are things that are explained quite well on those mods' pages by their original mod authors.

Hi i have downloaded all the required mods and the horns show up but the armor is invisible any reason why its like this?

You need to build the armors in Bodyslide for them to show up. Please read the installation instructions... everything you need to know is written there. Click the spoiler tab underneath Installation on the main mod page and all the info you need is there. If it isn't, the instructions for how to use Bodyslide can be found on the Bodyslide mod page and I strongly suggest you read it if you have further questions about how to use Bodyslide and what it is.

Hi Lady Horus,

Cheers,

Ted

If you want to use the racemenu morphs you need to download the additional files for that on the RaceMenu page. By default there are no morphs in RaceMenu for this.

As for removing the panties, I strongly suggest you learn to use Bodyslide's Outfit Studio. It is possible to do it yourself, but it will mean tweaking a number of things in Outfit Studio. IE, Removing the panties mesh and editing the "Zap" slider so that the polygons under where the panties were are no longer deleted like they usually are by default (I did this to minimize clipping as much as I could). I have no plans to do this... the mod is staying as-is. I hope you understand... I don't have the time to make a hundred edits for every little thing that each person wants.

----

Sorry if I come off a little bitchy here, I'm dealing with a head cold lol. So I'm not in the best of moods but.. I hope that helps. Most things you have questions about can be answered by doing more research either on this mod page's description or on the description for the required mods. There is a reason people write out all of this information in the descriptions. I know it's a lot to read and go through, but it would save you and myself a lot of time. Also I do assume some knowledge of how to use Bodyslide and the rest of the mods included here. Most people on LL seem to have a fair grasp of how to use these so I didn't think to write out extremely detailed instructions on Bodyslide as these are things that are explained quite well on those mods' pages by their original mod authors.

Hi,

What do you mean by "additional files for that on the RaceMenu page"?

Do you mean this file? LadyHorus TERA Armor: Pre-Generated Base Shape UUNP Files with Morphs for RaceMenu

Or are you saying the actual Nexus/LL RaceMenu page?

Cheers,

Ted

I hope someone can help you with adding the armors to leveled lists. That's the only thing I need more from this mod. BTW if you manage to add them to leveled you might want to modify armor ratings so that they would be balanced.

Leveled lists are pretty easy to do, but damn tedious as well, I have started doing it but it is going to take quite a while taking into account work/family and other crap, as well as that fact I want to play the damn game as well not just mod it or edit other peoples mods. :s

Maybe just take a look at lootification and only do this armour mod maybe? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/? That way you will get enchanted versions as well as the normal ones.

Hi,

Do you mean this file? LadyHorus TERA Armor: Pre-Generated Base Shape UUNP Files with Morphs for RaceMenu

Cheers,

Ted

The sliders are an option when you install Bodyslide. Should be something like "RaceMenu UUNP". It should be explained in the FoMOD installation for Bodyslide. I thought it was an option on RaceMenu's downloads, but it's on Bodyslide not RaceMenu.

I hope someone can help you with adding the armors to leveled lists. That's the only thing I need more from this mod. BTW if you manage to add them to leveled you might want to modify armor ratings so that they would be balanced.

Leveled lists are pretty easy to do, but damn tedious as well, I have started doing it but it is going to take quite a while taking into account work/family and other crap, as well as that fact I want to play the damn game as well not just mod it or edit other peoples mods. :s

Maybe just take a look at lootification and only do this armour mod maybe? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/? That way you will get enchanted versions as well as the normal ones.

Yeah... I was looking at how Asianboy did his and it's more tedious than it is difficult. I just can't imagine going through every npc group and adding all the armors. At least not right now. I have a lot going on myself and rarely play the game these days. In fact the most I do is mod it anymore rather than actually play it.

Plus I should probably rebalance the stats a bit, and the recipes and everything else. It's just a bit overwhelming at this point and I am starting to understand why Asianboy finally dropped his mod lol. It seems people are never without criticisms or suggestions for changes. When I started this mod it was only for my use and not anyone elses' ... And while I appreciate the support it's gotten I sometimes wish they'd be a bit more accepting of the way it is. I do this stuff and took the time to learn how to do it all in my free time.

My suggestion for anyone who wants different things is to learn how to do it yourself. I'm not saying this out of spite or because I'm overwhelmed. I just understand that people are not always going to do exactly what we want for us. That's why I learned to do all this in the first place... I wasn't about to ask Asianboy (or any other modder) to do all these armors for me. So I took it upon myself to learn.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and improve the mod where I feel I can and am willing to. Just don't expect it to happen very fast. I haven't touched the mod since I posted it online really, other than minor fixes. I have other stuff going on right now that demands my attention much more than modding. Updates will come when they come.

(this is not directed at any one person, just fyi)

Hi,

Cheers,

Ted

The sliders are an option when you install Bodyslide. Should be something like "RaceMenu UUNP". It should be explained in the FoMOD installation for Bodyslide. I thought it was an option on RaceMenu's downloads, but it's on Bodyslide not RaceMenu.

Maybe just take a look at lootification and only do this armour mod maybe? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/? That way you will get enchanted versions as well as the normal ones.

Yeah... I was looking at how Asianboy did his and it's more tedious than it is difficult. I just can't imagine going through every npc group and adding all the armors. At least not right now. I have a lot going on myself and rarely play the game these days. In fact the most I do is mod it anymore rather than actually play it.

Plus I should probably rebalance the stats a bit, and the recipes and everything else. It's just a bit overwhelming at this point and I am starting to understand why Asianboy finally dropped his mod lol. It seems people are never without criticisms or suggestions for changes. When I started this mod it was only for my use and not anyone elses' ... And while I appreciate the support it's gotten I sometimes wish they'd be a bit more accepting of the way it is. I do this stuff and took the time to learn how to do it all in my free time.

My suggestion for anyone who wants different things is to learn how to do it yourself. I'm not saying this out of spite or because I'm overwhelmed. I just understand that people are not always going to do exactly what we want for us. That's why I learned to do all this in the first place... I wasn't about to ask Asianboy (or any other modder) to do all these armors for me. So I took it upon myself to learn.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and improve the mod where I feel I can and am willing to. Just don't expect it to happen very fast. I haven't touched the mod since I posted it online really, other than minor fixes. I have other stuff going on right now that demands my attention much more than modding. Updates will come when they come.

Just tell the folks who ask for leveled list to search for "Lootification," that should satisfy about 90% of them. The other 10% who want a more customized leveled list load out can just learn it themselves.

Hi,

Cheers,

Ted

I don't think you quite understand what I was asking about... or unless I don't know what you're talking about... but

Yes I have installed bodyslide etc and have the racemenu sliders, and I do build all the outfits in bodyslide with the morphs box ticked.  When I open the preview it all works out fine. However, after I build the outift and when I enter the game, only some of the outfits in the pack do not morph properly with the racemenu morphs. For example the Umbra outfit does not morph (it still has the base UNP shape that I built in bodyslide tho). Other outfits that I use by Diablio etc all work fine and dandy no problems whatsoever. This is also the case for some of the outfits in your pack and I am unsure why this is the case.

I have updated to using the newest bodyslide 4.0 but still not change

Any help?

I don't think you quite understand what I was asking about... or unless I don't know what you're talking about... but

Yes I have installed bodyslide etc and have the racemenu sliders, and I do build all the outfits in bodyslide with the morphs box ticked.  When I open the preview it all works out fine. However, after I build the outift and when I enter the game, only some of the outfits in the pack do not morph properly with the racemenu morphs. For example the Umbra outfit does not morph (it still has the base UNP shape that I built in bodyslide tho). Other outfits that I use by Diablio etc all work fine and dandy no problems whatsoever. This is also the case for some of the outfits in your pack and I am unsure why this is the case.

Any help?

Sorry I have no idea why that would be. You're sure you're putting the generated files in the right place? All the directories are as they should be? Also you're clicking batch-build right? I haven't looked at Bodyslide 4.0 yet but I doubt it's very much different. Everything should still work with it.

Have you tried reinstalling? Rebuilding again afterwards? If you're using your own custom settings in Bodyslide you don't need the Pre-Generated files in the optional files if you're using those.

Sorry, I have no idea what would be causing that... It works fine on my end and seemingly on everyone elses'.

Any help?

Sorry I have no idea why that would be. You're sure you're putting the generated files in the right place? All the directories are as they should be? Also you're clicking batch-build right? I haven't looked at Bodyslide 4.0 yet but I doubt it's very much different. Everything should still work with it.

Have you tried reinstalling? Rebuilding again afterwards? If you're using your own custom settings in Bodyslide you don't need the Pre-Generated files in the optional files if you're using those.

Sorry, I have no idea what would be causing that... It works fine on my end and seemingly on everyone elses'.

I think perhaps it might be an issue on my end... I have noticed that some of Diablio's UUNP work also doesn't work properly...

But I have no idea what is wrong because I do the same process for all the outfits. T_T

Any help?

I think perhaps it might be an issue on my end... I have noticed that some of Diablio's UUNP work also doesn't work properly...

But I have no idea what is wrong because I do the same process for all the outfits. T_T

Hmm, try this, get everything in bodyslide set up the way you want it to, on your desktop or somewhere, anywhere create a temp folder, or use an existing folder as long as it is empty.

Make sure that the morph option is ticked then rather than just do batch build, hold down the alt key then press batch build, then scroll through all the armor/clothes and make sure they are being built and that there are no other body meshes being included.  You might want to include the body type you are using though. You would be surprised by how many armor mods include custom body presets.

After you have done this hit the build button, it should then ask you where you want to save the files to, navigate to the temp directory you choose or created, then hit use directory, wait till it finishes, when its done, there will be a directory there called meshes, zip that up and add it as a mod, if you are using mo then place it pretty much at the bottom of the left pane, then try the various armors and what not in game,

If they do not work now then it could be something else is going on when building them.

Any help?

When you build the outfits, Bodyslide should create 3 things for the outfit piece: a MeshName_0.nif, MeshName_1.nif, and a MeshName.tri file. If your Bodyslide slider settings don't show up in the game, there's something wrong with the NIF files or their folder placement. The TRI file is the instructions for in-game RaceMenu sliders to be applied to the outfit.

First thing you should do is make sure those are all there and in the right place. If you're competent in Nifskope, you could even open the NIF files and make sure there's a NiStringExtraData pointing to the TRI file. If they're not there, even after building the meshes properly, then there's something wrong with your Bodyslide installation. You could try reinstalling, if you use MO make sure it's setup correctly, etc.

If the files are there and the sliders just won't apply within the in-game RaceMenu, then you should reinstall RaceMenu, make sure you don't have loose scripts from and old version, etc.

All of this is assuming you're using Bodyslide correctly in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Any help?

When you build the outfits, Bodyslide should create 3 things for the outfit piece: a MeshName_0.nif, MeshName_1.nif, and a MeshName.tri file. If your Bodyslide slider settings don't show up in the game, there's something wrong with the NIF files or their folder placement. The TRI file is the instructions for in-game RaceMenu sliders to be applied to the outfit.

First thing you should do is make sure those are all there and in the right place. If you're competent in Nifskope, you could even open the NIF files and make sure there's a NiStringExtraData pointing to the TRI file. If they're not there, even after building the meshes properly, then there's something wrong with your Bodyslide installation. You could try reinstalling, if you use MO make sure it's setup correctly, etc.

If the files are there and the sliders just won't apply within the in-game RaceMenu, then you should reinstall RaceMenu, make sure you don't have loose scripts from and old version, etc.

check whether the generated nif/tri files are at the same file path as the esp's pointed location maybe?

Any help?

check whether the generated nif/tri files are at the same file path as the esp's pointed location maybe?

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I got it all working by updating bodyslide to 4.0 and reinstalling the mod.

Not sure what fixed it, either the reinstall or the update.

But anyway, it is working like a gem.

Just tell the folks who ask for leveled list to search for "Lootification," that should satisfy about 90% of them. The other 10% who want a more customized leveled list load out can just learn it themselves.

There's just one problem. Transparent textures on males. :/ This makes it gamebreaking for me that when I make a Lootification patch it adds the armor to every possibly NPC, be it male or female, and this mod doesn't have textures for male models, so the textures end up being transparent and all you see are male heads and gloves. The only options to fix this are either LadyHorus making male versions of the armor (which considering these are conversions probably not likely) or for an actual Leveled List plugin to be made or integrated into the main mod ESP.

EDIT: After doing some research I guess there is no way in leveled lists to specify female/male placement on NPC's. I didn't realize this was a Leveled List limitation. I guess the only thing one can do is add these to chest loot and not add them to models.

There's just one problem. Transparent textures on males. :/ This makes it gamebreaking for me that when I make a Lootification patch it adds the armor to every possibly NPC, be it male or female, and this mod doesn't have textures for male models, so the textures end up being transparent and all you see are male heads and gloves. The only options to fix this are either LadyHorus making male versions of the armor (which considering these are conversions probably not likely) or for an actual Leveled List plugin to be made or integrated into the main mod ESP.

EDIT: After doing some research I guess there is no way in leveled lists to specify female/male placement on NPC's. I didn't realize this was a Leveled List limitation. I guess the only thing one can do is add these to chest loot and not add them to models.

The other option is to use vanilla meshes for males in the armour add on forms to give each armour male meshes, not quite as tedious as leveled lists but not far off.

Though from what I remember, asianboys terra armours come with male meshes in place anyway, though I could be thinking of another armour mod, I use far too many, and most of them have custom edits for just the reason you stated.

Amazing work! I recently updated from v2.01 to v2.04, and it seems all the mesh files have disappeared unfortunately. ): I did a read-through of the description page and if I am getting this correctly we are supposed to re-generate them using bodyslide?

If so, how do I go about doing this using the v2.04 file (most recently updated one)? I already have bodyslide, I just virtually never use it. Can I batch all the armors to generate?

Wait... only 4 light armors? :( But that's all I ever use.

I'll just hold on to asian's a bit longer. It seems the lights from asians become heavies in this one.

What's the mindset for that, by the way? Never played TERA so I have no idea if there's any concept of light or heavy armor in TERA. Or do you simply go by how much skin is showing and/or how thin the armor looks?

I'll just hold on to asian's a bit longer. It seems the lights from asians become heavies in this one.

What's the mindset for that, by the way? Never played TERA so I have no idea if there's any concept of light or heavy armor in TERA. Or do you simply go by how much skin is showing and/or how thin the armor looks?

This armor set is closer to Tera than Asianboy's.

Amazing work! I recently updated from v2.01 to v2.04, and it seems all the mesh files have disappeared unfortunately. ): I did a read-through of the description page and if I am getting this correctly we are supposed to re-generate them using bodyslide?

If so, how do I go about doing this using the v2.04 file (most recently updated one)? I already have bodyslide, I just virtually never use it. Can I batch all the armors to generate?

You'll have to read up on Bodyslide's instructions for how to do it, it's not my goal to do that with my mod. In short, you can load up all the armors from my mod in Bodyslide and batch build them with your chosen body settings, yes. But to avoid repeating myself I'd just recommend looking to the official Bodyslide Nexus page for any instructions and info pertaining to how to use that tool.

Hello Lady Horus

thanks for the mod and hard work, and keeping it updated and by any chance this going tobe ported to Skyrim SSE in near future thanks?

Thanks. :) I have no plans for it, honestly I don't know if it'd even be possible. As far as I know, you can't use third party programs on consoles (which is what Bodyslide is and my mod relies heavily on it). Sorry but it's not something I've looked into yet if at all. I've been away from modding for quite a few months now so I've some catching up to do before I do anything else.

The armors are based more on the actual game armor properties. So anything you may see that was previously light armor in Asianboy's mod is actually meant to be heavy in the case where I've made them heavy armor in mine.

As for the mod, I plan to convert many more armors to it I just haven't had the time nor focus to do it lately. So it may very well be quite a few months more before I have anything to update with, I'm afraid.

Any update on the status of the CBBE conversion from cyborg? 

Unfortunately I haven't heard back from cyborg about it, so I think it'd probably safe to say it's not likely to be done. If another modder wants to try pickup the project that would be fine with me. I certainly don't have the time nor desire to do all the conversions again to CBBE myself, I'm sorry. :(

Unfortunately I haven't heard back from cyborg about it, so I think it'd probably safe to say it's not likely to be done. If another modder wants to try pickup the project that would be fine with me. I certainly don't have the time nor desire to do all the conversions again to CBBE myself, I'm sorry. :(

That's unfortunate. I went to attempt to do it myself in outfit studio, but when I attempt to load the armors, it gives the program an error and terminates it.