LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

On 12/25/2020 at 11:58 AM, yamayashi said:

im late but, I was looking for the male and female tera armor pack for cbbe hdt. I saw the conversions link but it looked like they were single files. Is there no all in one?

I'm unaware of any all-in-one for CBBE for the mod at its current version, sorry. :/

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/17/2021 at 11:00 AM, ShenGo said:

Is this finished, or should I keep checking for more glorious updates? ?

I have a big update in the works currently, it's just taking a while to get done what I'd like to. Will have quite a few light armor and robes incoming. I just need to decide if I want to make the male versions first before releasing it or not. Unfortunately male versions tend to be more difficult to do than the female versions, since Bodyslide does simplify the process quite a bit. I really wish there was a solid male bodyslide or equivalent, that could make generating a low and high weight version easily...

But anyway, short answer is yes, there will be future updates. I finally have regular access to my computer again and have been putting in as much time as I can into getting another update finished. When that will be, I'm not certain, but I hope soon. It really depends on how many new sets I want to add this time... Plus I have done a bit of editing on existing armors as well which has taken some time. Perhaps in the next month or so I hope, but please don't hold me to that. ?

The last few years have been very busy for me and my living situation less than ideal, so I just wasn't able to work on this nearly as much as i would have liked to.

All that being said, I guess this is as good a time as any to put up some previews. :)

Please keep in mind, these are still Work-In-Progress, there may be some changes before final release.

ShadowFang.thumb.jpg.3d9f97badf1ff295cb26f235df2464b2.jpg

BrigandineAuroraPrev.thumb.jpg.66311a3ce37813b8306f5b28c24c95ab.jpg

CastL08_Scorpion.thumb.jpg.75ebe661a21ec5e1b03a0ace768621ed.jpg

FloraMoonPrev.thumb.jpg.5272f78304ed5db468eb63dcf6a788ad.jpg

FraywindPrev.thumb.jpg.2e111124fd59905ec5192f487628c903.jpg

NighwinderPreview.thumb.jpg.0291533344afc5ebdc831e3893d2fe5f.jpg

ZodiacPrev.thumb.jpg.58d2840b1f6f8d226ebdcb2a4ecd0544.jpg

DeathwrapSkysoarPrev.thumb.jpg.3579f63d1fe3f15f11847cedbb79766f.jpg

9 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

I have a big update in the works currently, it's just taking a while to get done what I'd like to. Will have quite a few light armor and robes incoming. I just need to decide if I want to make the male versions first before releasing it or not. Unfortunately male versions tend to be more difficult to do than the female versions, since Bodyslide does simplify the process quite a bit. I really wish there was a solid male bodyslide or equivalent, that could make generating a low and high weight version easily...

But anyway, short answer is yes, there will be future updates. I finally have regular access to my computer again and have been putting in as much time as I can into getting another update finished. When that will be, I'm not certain, but I hope soon. It really depends on how many new sets I want to add this time... Plus I have done a bit of editing on existing armors as well which has taken some time. Perhaps in the next month or so I hope, but please don't hold me to that. ?

The last few years have been very busy for me and my living situation less than ideal, so I just wasn't able to work on this nearly as much as i would have liked to.

All that being said, I guess this is as good a time as any to put up some previews. :)

Please keep in mind, these are still Work-In-Progress, there may be some changes before final release.

God tell me about it. Trying to make armor fit males can be a nightmare. That's awesome that this is still ongoing though! I can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 2:51 AM, Lady Horus said:

I'm so excited for the next update :)

Thanks all. :)

This is taking a bit longer than I would've liked, as it all depends on when I can work on it and if I have the time of course. Plus I've had to go back and redo some things and fiddle with physics and whatnot so it's taking some tweaking. There's also so much I want to go back to on some previous armors that I've already finished before and improve, but I don't know if I'll get to it all. I think I will aim for putting in a few more new armor sets and then call it good. I have a few with Male versions but most don't, I am thinking they will have to come later. Hopefully what I put together for the next update will hold everyone over until I can add/fix more in the future, I just don't want to keep everyone waiting another year ?.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to thank you, Lady Horus, for putting this mod together. I've been scouring the internet for some decent clothes to complete the look of my vampiric sorceress, and I feel like this is exactly what I was looking for. I was a little iffy about the SMP component, but so far it seems to be working quite well, and the trailing fabric on some of the robes really makes a huge difference. 

Thanks again. 

23 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Just wanted to thank you, Lady Horus, for putting this mod together. I've been scouring the internet for some decent clothes to complete the look of my vampiric sorceress, and I feel like this is exactly what I was looking for. I was a little iffy about the SMP component, but so far it seems to be working quite well, and the trailing fabric on some of the robes really makes a huge difference. 

Thanks again. 

Glad you like it! :)

So, I'm almost there with the next update, I just need to test it some more and make sure everything is in order. I started to add butt bounce support to some of the older armors I just haven't gotten through them all yet. The rest will probably come in a later update along with Male versions of the newly added sets.

I also have made several texture updates mostly to spec maps to add more shine to the armors too, as well as some higher res cubemaps. So I also need to retake screenshots which is going to take some time just by itself.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get it all put together and up some time this next week. Thanks for the patience all. ?

On 4/3/2021 at 9:44 PM, Lady Horus said:

So, I'm almost there with the next update, I just need to test it some more and make sure everything is in order. I started to add butt bounce support to some of the older armors I just haven't gotten through them all yet. The rest will probably come in a later update along with Male versions of the newly added sets.

I also have made several texture updates mostly to spec maps to add more shine to the armors too, as well as some higher res cubemaps. So I also need to retake screenshots which is going to take some time just by itself.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get it all put together and up some time this next week. Thanks for the patience all. ?

I'm so hyped for the next update and male armors. Keep up with the good work, Lady Horus ?

Well I was really hoping this problem would have been resolved by now but it hasn't... so I'm just posting here to say that I cannot seem to edit the file description to add in all the update information and download links, but I will keep trying.

The last time I updated it had this problem as well, and that was what, 2 years ago now? lol...

If I cannot get it to work I will just paste here the edit and keep trying in the meantime.

Alright it seems to have worked now. Looks like there is a character limit, so I moved some information to some of my older posts, and linked to those separately. Please take note of the changes made in this update:

LHTera_Title_Screenshots.png
Tmb-Acc-Angel-Wings.jpg Tmb-Acc-Ninja-Masks.jpg Tmb-New-Horns-V2-9.jpg

CastanicH10_Vulnus_v2.9 Castanic Deathshell v2.9 Castanic Deathshell v2.9 Alternate HighElf H03 Knollscream

HighElf H11 Mystel v2.9 HighElf H13 Dreadwraith 2.9 HighElf H18 Trielek Tmb-Cast-L02-Event18-Brigandine-Shadow-F

Tmb-Cast-L08-Scorpion.jpg Tmb-Elf-L02-04-Flora-Moon.jpg Tmb-Elf-L13-Fraywind.jpg Human L20-21

Event 64 Celestial Light Castanic R13-17 Sikhanda and Deathwrap Castanic R13 Sikhanda Collar Variants Castanic R25 Zodiac Variants

HighElf R14-16 Skysoar and Nightwinder Human R17

Human R20-21 Timerender and Royalrite

2.9 Changelog:

• Added 2 new Castanic horn sets from the Valkyrie update on Tera.

• Added new Angel Wings accessories.

• Added new Ninja Mask accessories.

• Added 10 new Light Armors, and 10 new Robes (see details above in mod description). Most only have female versions for now.

- Scorpion and Celestial are the only two which are complete with Female and Male versions.

• Added a new alternate version of Deathshell (female) which can be toggled via Bodyslide.

- Please note that both Deathshell and Sikhanda have alternate options which can be toggled in Bodyslide.

• Made updates to spec maps for several armors.

• Added new cubemaps specifically for this mod.

• Armor models have been updated to use new cubemaps.

• Edited texture colors for Male armors to better match their Female counterparts:

- Vulnus

- Knollscream

- Dreadwraith

• Edited texture color for Female version of Mystel to better match the Male version.

• Edited Trielek (female) removing glows, and opting to give it environment/spec mapping. Male version is still the same with glows.

FIXES:

• Added "Disallow Enchanting" on the robes which have custom enchantments, as when they are learned it doesn't retain the correct values. I don't know a way around this, so it is easier to just disable it.

• Edited the physics for the back of the skirt on Eternal Magus (female) so it isn't so stiff.

• Added butt bounce physics to several older armors (there are many more I still need to add it to, though).

• Fixed UV mapping on Sententia (female).

• Realigned the sleeve on Val Tirkai (female) to match with the elbow more accurately.

KNOWN BUGS:

• The physics on the Nightwinder and Royalrite robes are far from perfect and can often get "stuck" on the character's legs, but I tried to minimize this by making them flow a bit less constrained. It may not look perfect but I don't know a better way to do it at this time.

• I tried adding enchantments on the Zodiac robes which depend on time of day/night, but I cannot tell if it actually works... I may just end up removing that part of it later on.

On 4/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, shorrtsean12 said:

Downloading now, I think this has got to be my favourite armour pack in Skyrim. ? 

Edit: So I tested all the outfits out (on se) they all work fine with the exception of the Skysoar robes which insta crash my game when equipped. 

Hmm... I'm afraid I dont have any ideas why that might be. Since I don't mod or play SSE I'm not really familiar with it. Normally I would recommend making sure your bodyslide is completely up to date, since an old version has caused crashes with some armors before. Perhaps double check that and see if it makes any difference? Otherwise the only other possibility I could think of is maybe the mesh converter had trouble converting it for whatever reason.

12 hours ago, Seabook00 said:

is the hdt pe version up to date or is it outdated? and can iuse the smp version with hdt pe if i dont use smp?

HDT PE is outdated yes.

You can use the smp version with only htd pe but none of the cloth physics will work. This was already mentioned in the description for the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 6:57 AM, Nalessa said:

Any chance for the gunslinger armor to get a conversion?

Really love that one, but can't find any uunp versions of it anywhere, would be awesome combined with the flintlock mod!

I would like to add it eventually, but at the moment it's not a top priority as I'm still mostly focusing on adding legacy armors. Right now Robes are the big focus, but light armor like gunslinger will come after. Since it has been specifically requested I could try and add it in the next time I work on more light armor though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 4:13 PM, topologicalqft said:

the downald link for 2.9 version is gone, could you plz upload it again?

It is a mega.nz download listed on the description under "Downloads". The file size is way too big to be directly uploaded to LL. I only put up smaller downloads on LL like fixes or the standalone horns version.