LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

Recently stumbled across this topic after a YouTube rabbit hole of Skyrim mod videos and I just wanted to say thank you.  I love the Tera armors and have been curious about smp but some other posts I've seen make it sound pretty tedious and extremely time consuming to set up.  You've not only simplified the process for smp beginners such as myself but you've also given the Tera armors a new life and a lot of players games.  Do you think a future update might include the Shadow Fang set?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 1:30 PM, DrPal said:

I have no brain lmao. I installed an older esp over the new one. Ty for the help

Glad you got it figured out! :)

On 8/15/2019 at 8:11 AM, InfamousNate said:

Recently stumbled across this topic after a YouTube rabbit hole of Skyrim mod videos and I just wanted to say thank you.  I love the Tera armors and have been curious about smp but some other posts I've seen make it sound pretty tedious and extremely time consuming to set up.  You've not only simplified the process for smp beginners such as myself but you've also given the Tera armors a new life and a lot of players games.  Do you think a future update might include the Shadow Fang set?

Thanks so much! And yes, I've been working on the Shadow Fang set. I have yet to add a scarf to it (thinking I will add scarves/capes as separate equipment). Thanks for your interest and I'm glad I could help with SMP at least a bit! It does seem a bit complicated at first but once it's set up it works quite well. :)

~~~~

I have a few screenshots of some armors I've gotten finished so far. No male versions yet. I might have released the Nightwinder set (the white dress outfit) with the 2.5 release but the skirt doesn't move quite to my liking. I'm not sure how to get it to work otherwise though, I'm no expert at this stuff heh. So it will probably be released in the state it is in currently, and I'll just fix it later on if I find a good way to do it. Mostly the problem is it gets stuck on the legs a lot when running. I've tried making the range of movement allowed on it a bit higher, but doing so makes it move sporadically and not quite as I'd like, so I don't know. Maybe some SMP expert can look at it when I have it released and give some advice. :)

NighwinderPreview.thumb.jpg.b441d84358da62e51d2bebead84a67bc.jpg

ShadowFang_Scorpion.thumb.jpg.980d2571e213d2cf80e9f6330c580089.jpg

ShadowFangCastanic.thumb.jpg.a4c9da2ae378639115fceace6fd17149.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 4:03 PM, marmotte said:

Hi Lady,

If i only want the full pack UUNP with the HDT PE effect (no smp), which version should i download?

Sorry, i 'm a bit confused by the description.

Thanks

any version listed under "old versions" in the main description.

as stated, you can use the smp version with just hdt pe, it just means the smp physics will not work. the smp version is the most up to date and thus obviously the only "full pack" if you mean you want all of the current armors in the pack. older versions don't have all the newly added armors.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod Lady!

But i'm having a little issue with the Male Robes, the lower part of the robe is stiff like a rock when i'm idle or walk/run, am i doing something wrong? Tried reinstalling HDT PE, SMP and the dual patch but nothing changed.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i'm completely noob when it comes to modding lmao

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, Wyrdwilly99 said:

Awesome work! I've done some 3D work too, but no where close to this.

Any chance you could upload these to the Bethesda site so I can get it on my console?

Since it requires other programs to run, I'm afraid not. There is a TERA mod up that is a continuation of Asianboy's by another modder on the Beth site though (can't recall her name at the moment). She also added a few new armors too from what I recall. It's not the same as my mod, but it's there if it's something you're interested in (unless of course it's been removed,  I haven't looked in quite some time).

Tried porting it to SSE via NIFOptimizer and saving it as Form 44 via Creation Kit. The armors show up, but physics (HDT-SMP) doesn't work. There's this bright square below my feet too, for the armor with cloth physics (e.g. Rising Phoenix). Help would be much appreciated, this set looks really good.

Green Texture under certain armor sets In this Tera mod... Half of the armors work, half have the green texture? I've tried everything, between installing HDT stuff and the body slide mod or whatever and all the files like 2.5 - 2.5 fixes.7 - 2.5 fixes2.7 - 2.10 update file.... To no avail I cannot fix the issue, though messing around a BUNCH with the fixes files or update file, managed to fix a couple armor sets that had green squares underneath them? But I messed with it some more and undid that progress.. Lmao

ScreenShot13.png

5 hours ago, deadsea2004 said:

Tried porting it to SSE via NIFOptimizer and saving it as Form 44 via Creation Kit. The armors show up, but physics (HDT-SMP) doesn't work. There's this bright square below my feet too, for the armor with cloth physics (e.g. Rising Phoenix). Help would be much appreciated, this set looks really good.

I dont mod SSE so I dont' know anything about it, sorry. I have seen others acknowledge in this thread that it does work when they have converted it for SSE so  you might want to seek those posts/users out for help.

1 hour ago, Thicky- Nicki said:

Green Texture under certain armor sets In this Tera mod... Half of the armors work, half have the green texture? I've tried everything, between installing HDT stuff and the body slide mod or whatever and all the files like 2.5 - 2.5 fixes.7 - 2.5 fixes2.7 - 2.10 update file.... To no avail I cannot fix the issue, though messing around a BUNCH with the fixes files or update file, managed to fix a couple armor sets that had green squares underneath them? But I messed with it some more and undid that progress.. Lmao

ScreenShot13.png

Please keep help requests to the thread and not my profile in the future.

As for this problem the only thing I can think of is it is possibly your ENB. Have you tried switching it off and testing? The floor square is meant for ground collision and is intended to be invisible. It has no texture data whatsoever so there's no reason it should be showing up. You could try opening the NIF files with Nifskope and deleting the "VirtualGround" object (which is what this square is) and testing again. Your capes/skirts/etc will not interact with the ground, but at the very least there will not be this issue anymore as the object will then not exist. (Be careful doing this with Bodyside files though, for simplicity's sake I would recommend building the armors first and then editing the created files, not the base files from the bodyslide shapedata directory).

Other than that i'm afraid I don't know why it'd be showing up for you, when it works perfectly fine for me.

As an aside, be sure to do a clean install and don't overwrite with old files from previous updates as it might cause problems. The older versions of this mod used only HDT-PE, where as the most recent version/updates use SMP which is a different physics system.

5 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

I dont mod SSE so I dont' know anything about it, sorry. I have seen others acknowledge in this thread that it does work when they have converted it for SSE so  you might want to seek those posts/users out for help.

Please keep help requests to the thread and not my profile in the future.

As for this problem the only thing I can think of is it is possibly your ENB. Have you tried switching it off and testing? The floor square is meant for ground collision and is intended to be invisible. It has no texture data whatsoever so there's no reason it should be showing up. You could try opening the NIF files with Nifskope and deleting the "VirtualGround" object (which is what this square is) and testing again. Your capes/skirts/etc will not interact with the ground, but at the very least there will not be this issue anymore as the object will then not exist. (Be careful doing this with Bodyside files though, for simplicity's sake I would recommend building the armors first and then editing the created files, not the base files from the bodyslide shapedata directory).

Other than that i'm afraid I don't know why it'd be showing up for you, when it works perfectly fine for me.

As an aside, be sure to do a clean install and don't overwrite with old files from previous updates as it might cause problems. The older versions of this mod used only HDT-PE, where as the most recent version/updates use SMP which is a different physics system.

HDT-SMP SSE right? And also is v 2.5 the latest... Or do i need to use 2.10 update file. Cuz i dont see a straight 2.10 file. Just the update one.

40 minutes ago, Thicky- Nicki said:

HDT-SMP SSE right? And also is v 2.5 the latest... Or do i need to use 2.10 update file. Cuz i dont see a straight 2.10 file. Just the update one.

This is for Oldrim, not SSE. If you are converting for SSE I can't really help there. If you're getting this green square because you've tried converting for SSE that could be the cause of the problem to begin with. I don't know what the files go through to be converted for use with SSE, if that changes their properties, or anything else. As I told "deadsea2004", I have seen people say this mod works when converted for SSE, so if you're having trouble with it I'd recommend seeking those people out who've done it successfully, or asking for help in a relevant SSE thread (maybe a general technical help thread or something along those lines).

I have linked to all the relevant files/requirements in the description for the mod. I wouldn't recommend using the green button downloads as that only lists fixes/smaller updates since i could not fit the main files for this mod on LL as the filesize is too large. The main download(s) are under "Downloads" in the mod description/first post of this thread.

For 2.5, the SMP version, you only need 2.5 Main files. Previous versions like I said, are HDT-PE, whilde 2.5 is SMP. The 2.5 Fixes only addresses a few different changes to a few armors which are listed under those updates, but they aren't required unless you really want them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have one problem, which, probably, is caused because of my lack of experience in these things. Why armor doesn't have physics? It is just completely static. Skirts of dresses are completely straight and going through legs, when running. Armor is sitting on body perfectly though, I have only this static cloth problem. 

I have downloaded:

1. TBBP Dragonfly animations (later tried to turn these off, no change)
  2. LadyHorus TERA v2.5 SMP -Final
  3. Latest SKSE
  4. SMP 0730, deleted dll and ini file as you said (on mod page there was said, that there are instructions about SMP on All-in-one , but this page is not working, so, no instructions) 
  5. XP32 extended
  6. NiO HighHeels
  7. Bodyslide

Nothing is working :(  Tried with and without HDT (with downloading xmls for dual hdt pe and smp), always ran FNIS. 

XP32 is overwritting all conflicting with it files, then goes bodyslide, doing the same thing, then go all other mods. 

16 hours ago, Galblack said:

Hi! I have one problem, which, probably, is caused because of my lack of experience in these things. Why armor doesn't have physics? It is just completely static. Skirts of dresses are completely straight and going through legs, when running. Armor is sitting on body perfectly though, I have only this static cloth problem. 

I have downloaded:

1. TBBP Dragonfly animations (later tried to turn these off, no change)
  2. LadyHorus TERA v2.5 SMP -Final
  3. Latest SKSE
  4. SMP 0730, deleted dll and ini file as you said (on mod page there was said, that there are instructions about SMP on All-in-one , but this page is not working, so, no instructions) 
  5. XP32 extended
  6. NiO HighHeels
  7. Bodyslide

Nothing is working :(  Tried with and without HDT (with downloading xmls for dual hdt pe and smp), always ran FNIS. 

XP32 is overwritting all conflicting with it files, then goes bodyslide, doing the same thing, then go all other mods. 

If TBBP Dragonfly animations are animations, that might conflict. If it's HDT PE configuration, then you would need to do a dual set up with SMP and HDT PE.

As far as the All in One instructions I dont know what happened to the page, perhaps the original post has been deleted. I know there's a more up to date guide here on LL somewhere, but I don't know when I'll have the time to look for it. I don't have the same kind of time that I used to for this stuff unfortunately. But I'd be willing to guess that at least some of the problem has to do with that. Sorry I can't help more than that at the moment. My only suggestion is to try looking through the other linked guides on the main post and see if those might help you to set this up.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, Thicky- Nicki said:

You need to run the files through a nif optimizer for use on SSE. You have two options:

1) Cathedral Assets Optimizer
2) SSE Nifoptimizer by ousnius

Your issue displayed in the picture is the same one that happens for me dependent on which optimizer I use. Run the files through the optimizer AFTER using Bodyslide. If using CAO doesn't fix the issue, then use Bodyslide again and then run them through Nifoptimizer instead...I forget which one worked for me but now all the armors in my game are perfectly fine, with SMP physics working...

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I ported this to SSE. Even got HighHeels HDT-SMP running and tried to port NiOverride (with racemenu disabled). Still my feet sink into the ground. Is there any workaround in SSEEdit or nifskope or anything that my character will not sink anymore?

Help is really much appreciated

NVM. I forgot to optimize meshes for SSE. :)

Everything is working now. Great mod

• 4 weeks later...

so in order to use this amazing armor pack that i want so bad for SSE, i have to optimize with NifOptimizer, update the esp in SSE CK, then deal with the physics, that part is what worries me, i know how to convert non hdt armors, but this pack uses Heels ssytems and HDT SMP physics, for those who already manage to convert the pack to sse, would you care to help me do it?, thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 10:02 PM, suamario said:

Can you tell me how to do it?, is like any other armor convertion or do i have to do something else?

Sorry for the late reply.

All I did was run the meshes folder through Nif Optimizer and convert the esp to form 44 with the CK. I eventually turned the esp into and espfe, or esl-flagged esp, so that it wouldn't take a slot in my load order as I do with all my armors.

The physics works with no problem as well as the heels iirc. No further edit was needed to use it in game.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, Riholu said:

Sorry for the late reply.

All I did was run the meshes folder through Nif Optimizer and convert the esp to form 44 with the CK. I eventually turned the esp into and espfe, or esl-flagged esp, so that it wouldn't take a slot in my load order as I do with all my armors.

The physics works with no problem as well as the heels iirc. No further edit was needed to use it in game.

no problem, i figured out, was so easy, but sadly i had to get rid of the physics of each of everyone of the armors becasue my cpu doesnt handle the SSE 4.2 instruction set, used in the last HDT SMP none of the armors i have have physiscs i had to remove them, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Same situation as the Galblack, tried everything and nothing seems to work, i guess for now on, no more physics on the clothing for me :v
The, "HDTSkinnedmeshphysics" and "hdtskyrimmempatch" logs shows no error.

Maybe i am wrong on that, but it seems that SMP bodies are pretty heavy and can cause huge fps drops when used on NPCs, or i read something wrong? ?

• 2 weeks later...