Jump to content
Lady Horus

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.5 fixes, updated 5-3-19)

Recommended Posts

Edited the bra on the Deathshell armor again to a size I like a bit better. Going to keep the previous "fixes" upload up just in case there are others who preferred the original edit.

 

 

Main Files, Version 2.5 Fixes:

LL:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP - FIXES

 

Main Files, Version 2.5 Fixes 2:

LL:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP - FIXES 2

 

Changelog

Version 2.5 Fixes 2:

 

Edited Armors:

- Deathshell: Edited the bra size again and adjusted some weight painting on the hip armor (where the legs bend at the hip). See pic below for examples of each consecutive change according to version.

 

- Included the other fixes from Version 2.5 Fixes.

 

deathshellchanges.jpg.b663f2767eee97be74ebc0b48a4dd203.jpg

Link to post

This mod is great.  Thank you for making it.  I am using it in the Special Edition.  I have a CBPC/SMP set up with this tutorial SE UUNP HDT Psychich, Collision My Guide  Then i ran your files through oldrim bodyslide.  Then ran the meshes through SE Nif Optimizer.  The opened your esp with the SE Creation Kit and pushed save so that the esp header would convert to SE Form 44. 

 

Anyways, those are the steps i used to get your mod working in Special Edition.  The armors are great and the physics on the armors are amazing.  Thank you for sharing.

Link to post

Thanks for the mod, it's amazing! Working flawlessly and the cloth physics is great. :)

 

But... is it normal that some armors only have boob physics (also abs), but not butt's?

 

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I've found that the male's Solace Robe crashes my game :/

Link to post
On 5/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, RaulCuevas said:

Thanks for the mod, it's amazing! Working flawlessly and the cloth physics is great. :)

 

But... is it normal that some armors only have boob physics (also abs), but not butt's?

 

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I've found that the male's Solace Robe crashes my game :/

It's normal that some don't have butt physics, yes. I have plans to redo the weighting on them to have butt physics in the future, but I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. It may be quite a while before I do.

 

Afraid I don't have any advice for the male solace robe. Have you tried reinstalling it just to be sure?

 

On 5/16/2019 at 7:45 AM, bongo88 said:

This mod is great.  Thank you for making it.  I am using it in the Special Edition.  I have a CBPC/SMP set up with this tutorial SE UUNP HDT Psychich, Collision My Guide  Then i ran your files through oldrim bodyslide.  Then ran the meshes through SE Nif Optimizer.  The opened your esp with the SE Creation Kit and pushed save so that the esp header would convert to SE Form 44. 

 

Anyways, those are the steps i used to get your mod working in Special Edition.  The armors are great and the physics on the armors are amazing.  Thank you for sharing.

Glad you like it and that it works fine with SSE. :) Thanks!

Link to post
On 5/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, appleidimpactor2 said:

Hey there! The link for fixes and fixes 2 doesn't seem to work. I get the error you do not have access to this file (Error code: 1D161/3). Do you mind reposting the link? 

Have you tried downloading directly from the LL Download page? The green button will display a list of downloads that are directly uploaded to LL, both of the fixes are listed there.

 

 

Link to post
On 12/5/2018 at 5:18 PM, Papadrino said:

 


I made the conversion and post it here:

 

 

 

Thanks Lady Horus for the awesome work

Hey mate I have the original mod and downloaded your files too but I still don't see it's CBBE's version. Bodyslide still doesn't recognize it as a CBBE version. Help?

Link to post
17 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Have you tried downloading directly from the LL Download page? The green button will display a list of downloads that are directly uploaded to LL, both of the fixes are listed there.

 

 

Turns out I was able to make it work. Thanks anyways!

Link to post

Tested out v2.5 without HDT-SMP and only with HDT-PE and can report that all armors work without crashing. However, the capes, skirts, loincloths, etc. are static and do not move and will clip through your body when the character is moving around. With that said, I would recommend anyone installing this mod to go with the full install of HDT-SMP as the physics really bring this mod to a whole other level. LadyHorus has graciously provided everyone with multiple tutorials that are cohesive and well written and even provided the resources needed to get HDT-SMP up and running with minimal intervention.

Link to post

Hi, I just want to say that this is an amazing armor set. I just have one question though, is there a way to separate the thigh boots from the chest armor like how they are for the mage robes? I really like a lot of the boots in some of the armors such as Xenocite and it's a shame that only the section up to knees are included in the boots equipment piece while the thigh sections are a part of the chest armor equipment piece.

Link to post
On 6/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Daxjack said:

Hi, I just want to say that this is an amazing armor set. I just have one question though, is there a way to separate the thigh boots from the chest armor like how they are for the mage robes? I really like a lot of the boots in some of the armors such as Xenocite and it's a shame that only the section up to knees are included in the boots equipment piece while the thigh sections are a part of the chest armor equipment piece.

It could be done, but would probably take a bit of work. I'd recommend looking into tutorials on how to make armor for Skyrim (Nightasy's videos are a good source) so that you have an understanding of how/why the steps would need to be taken. Since the armors here in my mod are for Bodyslide it will complicate things a bit. First, I often delete vertices which are not visible normally, so for instance there will not be legs underneath the "thigh boot" part if they are also part of the main chest piece armor. So this bit would have to be adjusted once the thigh part is removed (if you choose to remove it).

 

You'd also have to likely import the boots into a chest piece mesh in Bodyslide's outfit studio then delete all other parts you wouldn't want showing up on a boot. IE, you only keep the original boots and the thigh parts (But keep the original base body shape usually referred to as the "reference shape" so that the boots have something to reference for the sliders, at least initially). You'd have to conform the imported boots to the reference shape and make any needed adjustments for all of the sliders that are relevant. If you're just doing this for your own use, then I'd recommend only adjusting them for the sliders relevant to your own personal settings.

 

After that is done you would need to redo the BSDismember properties. I don't have the program on hand to look at where to find this, but it should be on another tab on the right side of the window above the list of objects in the scene. It might be called something else. Here you'd have to change the BSDismember for the thigh armors to match a relevant boot property, so give it the "CALVES" designation, or "FEET". This property determines what is "cut off" or not when wearing certain body armor or otherwise. So for instance if you wear a Skyrim default necromancer robe or something similar, it will cut off the calf part of the boots to hide it, so long as the calf part is designated as "CALVES".

 

Then saving (I recommend with a different name, though you will want to make sure the exported model (as in, what it builds in bodyslide when you select your own body settings in the main program) shares the same name as the original boots so that the path to the model is the same once in-game) it should work, though it may be a bit more complicated if the body armor had cloth physics. If the saved model turns out really screwed up and the skeleton is not in order, additional steps will have to be taken in NifSkope. In which case you'll have to use the steps outlined in this post. If you have access to a 3D editing program like 3DS Max or Blender, I would really recommend importing your edited boots there and re-exporting with the usual settings (also outlined in Nightasy's tutorials) so that it has the proper bone nodes.

 

Alternatively you could do this the other way around, and start with the boots model in OutfitStudio and import the body armor nif, then delete all parts you don't want, again except the reference shape ("UUNP"). Conform the thigh part, make the necessary adjustments on the sliders then save as recommended above. You shouldn't need to do the additional steps involving the cloth physics skeleton, but it may still crop up, since it will attempt to import those new bones.

 

In short, it's more complicated than it really ought to be. I don't have a lot of time to go exactly step-by-step. But that is the general idea. IT is a lot of effort for something seemingly simple, but a lot of that has to do with it again being Bodyslide files and not just simple models like other mods. I suppose you can always use Nifskope to put together a new set of boots using built armors after you'd built them in Bodyslide, it just means you'd have to do so every time you export the armor from bodyslide since there will be (presumably) different settings each time. If that makes sense.

Link to post
54 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

Hey sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a plugin to introduce these items into levelled lists and vendors? For a more immersive experience, so to say.

Officially no I do no think there is, though technically there is in the fact the I made one to do just that, but with my skyrim install currently scattered across a couple of hard drive and being in the middle of a reinstall it's actual location is a bit iffy at best, that is if I even remembered to back it up, pretty sure I did but you can never tell with me, even then it was never released, nor would be at that time in that it was not fully done, just about 90% or so done.

 

And my reinstall has just hit a major snag in that there are pretty serious errors in the base game that render me tempted to just go sod it and forget skyrim even exists.  In that with a new install of the game no cleaning of the official file and running it from the steam play button with no skse or anything I get out of order records on all armor and clothing items, which pretty much stuff anything up, as it gives out of order records on any mods I edit or change, and I have no idea how to sort it due to it being a brand new fresh install of the game.

Link to post
22 hours ago, Varithina said:

Officially no I do no think there is, though technically there is in the fact the I made one to do just that,

Well that's a pity, but maybe the mod author has something in the works, at least?

As for your woes, I suggest giving MO a try - really makes the modding process more transparent and manageable.

Link to post
6 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

Well that's a pity, but maybe the mod author has something in the works, at least?

As for your woes, I suggest giving MO a try - really makes the modding process more transparent and manageable.

I already use mo well mo2 anyway.

Link to post
On 7/11/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jinxxed0 said:

Does anyone know of a guide for extracting armors from the game? There a few armors that have never been extracted that i'd like to try and get and edit

I used a program called umodel, though I don't know if it's available anywhere anymore.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, cooldown1337 said:

Well that's a pity, but maybe the mod author has something in the works, at least?

As for your woes, I suggest giving MO a try - really makes the modding process more transparent and manageable.

I have no plans to make a leveled list, no. Though there was someone who contacted me recently with one they made for their own use. If I have time I will try and link it here. The only thing I will mention is that, at least in my experience, SMP armors can sometimes be glitchy if there are many on-screen at once. This was part of why I had not planned to make a leveled list. If I ever did I would probably distribute only to containers.

 

Anyway I will see if I can dig up the link to the one someone made. I just haven't tested it myself (no time these days).

 

Edit: Here is the leveled list (attached). It is by @wesuah

LH Terra LLI Distro.esp

Link to post
23 hours ago, DrPal said:

I can't seem to find the Castanic Swimsuit. Was it removed?

Should still be there. how are you searching for it? I might have forgotten to include it in the LadyHorus Tera chest. but you should be able to find it via the console by searching for it using:

 

help "castanic swimsuit"

 

it can also be crafted with gold/silver ingots and linen if I remember right. no perks required.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Should still be there. how are you searching for it? I might have forgotten to include it in the LadyHorus Tera chest. but you should be able to find it via the console by searching for it using:

 

help "castanic swimsuit"

 

it can also be crafted with gold/silver ingots and linen if I remember right. no perks required.

I can't find it with the console either. I was also searching for it with the AddItemMenu mod.

Link to post
10 hours ago, DrPal said:

I can't find it with the console either. I was also searching for it with the AddItemMenu mod.

which ESP are you using? Just the LadyHorus_TERA.esp or have you used also the leveled list esp in a post above? If so, are both active? Can you find the other TERA items if you search for them? I've checked over my ESP again and it is still there, so I can't think of any reason why you cannot find them.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Lady Horus said:

which ESP are you using? Just the LadyHorus_TERA.esp or have you used also the leveled list esp in a post above? If so, are both active? Can you find the other TERA items if you search for them? I've checked over my ESP again and it is still there, so I can't think of any reason why you cannot find them.

I have no brain lmao. I installed an older esp over the new one. Ty for the help

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...