LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

4 hours ago, Teraru said:

So far the only issue I have is the bodyslide crash and the Dreadwraith issue with the butt and cape physics, the other smp items that iv'e tried work just fine. The Bazinga is the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and the coco hdt-smp files are as ive seen from the creation date the same files as the ones you've suggested, the hdt-smp pe 730.

I suppose it could be possible that I need to update bodyslide, just thought it was unusual that only the Dreadwraith body was not processing in bodyslide, even trying to view it in bodyslide crashes it. I will update bodyslide and redownload the files incase it was a scuffed download.

Oh and still love your mod btw :)

*edit It turns out to be an outdated bodyslide issue, sorry for being a nuisance XD

Oh gotcha. Well if you're using both HDT PE and SMP together, it will probably be necessary to delete the breast/butt bone physics in the xmls for my armors so that it isn't trying to fight with PE to control the physics for it. I don't personally run both together but I know a lot of people do.

After updating Bodyslide does Dreadwraith work ok in-game for you or is it still lacking physics?

And, thank you so much for the compliments :) I'm glad you enjoy the mod!

1 hour ago, Lady Horus said:

Oh gotcha. Well if you're using both HDT PE and SMP together, it will probably be necessary to delete the breast/butt bone physics in the xmls for my armors so that it isn't trying to fight with PE to control the physics for it. I don't personally run both together but I know a lot of people do.

After updating Bodyslide does Dreadwraith work ok in-game for you or is it still lacking physics?

And, thank you so much for the compliments :) I'm glad you enjoy the mod!

Everything working wonderfully, and as far as iv'e seen there has been no issues with my current hdt-smp setup (of course you never know what issues can crop up later in a playthrough).

The physics absolutely work on Dreadwraith, And my bodyslide that I had since nov 2017 was def the issue lol.

Thank you for the great armor set :)

26 minutes ago, Teraru said:

Everything working wonderfully, and as far as iv'e seen there has been no issues with my current hdt-smp setup (of course you never know what issues can crop up later in a playthrough).

The physics absolutely work on Dreadwraith, And my bodyslide that I had since nov 2017 was def the issue lol.

Thank you for the great armor set :)

Glad to hear it ^_^

Yeah I hadn't thought that it could be Bodyslide, my own is probably outdated at the moment. :S

Anyway, if you do need the SMP xmls for my armors without the BBP included, I made an optional file here: LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups

I tested it a bit myself and seems to work fine, so it is there for others who may need it too.

20 minutes ago, Lady Horus said:

Glad to hear it ^_^

Yeah I hadn't thought that it could be Bodyslide, my own is probably outdated at the moment. :S

Anyway, if you do need the SMP xmls for my armors without the BBP included, I made an optional file here: LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups

I tested it a bit myself and seems to work fine, so it is there for others who may need it too.

Wow tyvm! i'll try it out.

First things first, thanks for the awesome mod. Looks like it took ages to make.

I'm having some problems with it, though. Everything works fine in the base version, but I want to remove the pauldrons. It's easy enough to do that in Bodyslide but after I do that the cloth physics break completely.

Any way around this issue?

4 hours ago, anon2169 said:

First things first, thanks for the awesome mod. Looks like it took ages to make.

I'm having some problems with it, though. Everything works fine in the base version, but I want to remove the pauldrons. It's easy enough to do that in Bodyslide but after I do that the cloth physics break completely.

Any way around this issue?

Yeah, you'd have to save a backup of the original nif before making any edits. Once you do that, you can edit in outfit studio whatever you want. Once you make those changes, you open up the original nif file in Nifskope and the new one created from your edit and copy over the parts from the new edit to the old. Basically how I do it when I make changes, is I use the old nif like a skeleton base, deleting all the nitrishapes present. Make sure not to delete "NiStringExtraData" or "NiNode" as these are the xml pathing and skeleton information.

Then once you do that, copy over all the new nitrishapes from the new nif in the same order they are in on the new one. Once you've done that you can overwrite the edited file by saving over it. It should work in Bodyslide and in-game after that as intended.

Unfortunately Bodyslide as far as I know doesn't retain skeleton infos (at least when it is set up for SMP/HDT PE) nor does it keep the xml data. So it takes some workarounds with the files to get it to work again.

3 hours ago, leyre said:

Shame you went with SMP, guess i'll have to use the nexus version :(

Sorry, it would be too much work to make multiple versions. The old version of this are still listed under "Downloads" on the mod description, 2.10 is the most recent that has HDT physics, and older versions (2.05 and earlier if I remember right) have none (except for the base TBBP support).

Thanks for the SMP edition. Really very nice ?
I had problems building H13_Dreadwraith in Bodyslide (failed). Could be something in my setup, just wanted to mention it.

Update was needed, everything fine in Bodyslide 4.71 ?

Thanks again, for a great mod!

-Hioluy

24 minutes ago, hioluy said:

Thanks for the SMP edition. Really very nice ?
I had problems building H13_Dreadwraith in Bodyslide (failed). Could be something in my setup, just wanted to mention it.

Thanks again, for a great mod!

-Hioluy

someone else also had this problem above, it's an outdated Bodyslide issue. Update bodyslide and it should work. :)

4 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Yeah, you'd have to save a backup of the original nif before making any edits. Once you do that, you can edit in outfit studio whatever you want. Once you make those changes, you open up the original nif file in Nifskope and the new one created from your edit and copy over the parts from the new edit to the old. Basically how I do it when I make changes, is I use the old nif like a skeleton base, deleting all the nitrishapes present. Make sure not to delete "NiStringExtraData" or "NiNode" as these are the xml pathing and skeleton information.

Then once you do that, copy over all the new nitrishapes from the new nif in the same order they are in on the new one. Once you've done that you can overwrite the edited file by saving over it. It should work in Bodyslide and in-game after that as intended.

Unfortunately Bodyslide as far as I know doesn't retain skeleton infos (at least when it is set up for SMP/HDT PE) nor does it keep the xml data. So it takes some workarounds with the files to get it to work again.

Sorry, it would be too much work to make multiple versions. The old version of this are still listed under "Downloads" on the mod description, 2.10 is the most recent that has HDT physics, and older versions (2.05 and earlier if I remember right) have none (except for the base TBBP support).

Worked perfectly, thanks for the help! Since I was just deleting some meshes it was a little easier, though I did have to copy in another reference body.

4 hours ago, OrionSigma said:

thank you for getting back to me, but found out about it...Don't know n e think about bodysides, just seen the armor and wanted it. But found out couldn't use it on my player

It's always a good idea to check mod requirements as often the answers to your questions will be there. If you want to know more about Bodyslide I recommend looking over their mod description for it and searching for any tutorials (there should be quite a few on Youtube for instance). It's pretty user-friendly if you want to learn how to use it.

My mod isn't the kind you can simply drop into Skyrim. It requires a few other mods/extensions (Bodyslide, XPMSE, SMP and NIOHeels) to work properly.

2 minutes ago, SuzanoSho said:

Is there anywhere I can get the latest HDT PE version? The first download link takes me to a mega link for the SMP version, and the second download link takes me to something called "smiles" because the redirect link starts with "http://https:/"...getting rid of the "https:/" portion just takes you to a mega link for the castanic horns...

I don't have it listed on the LL download page, you need to go to the mod description for old version links (they are listed under a spoiler titled "Old Versions").

Just now, Lady Horus said:

I don't have it listed on the LL download page, you need to go to the mod description for old version links (they are listed under a spoiler titled "Old Versions").

Came here to tell you to disregard my message and here you've already responded! Lol thank you so much!...

Just now, SuzanoSho said:

Came here to tell you to disregard my message and here you've already responded! Lol thank you so much!...

Heh no problem! I just realized how recent the post was lol. Hope it works fine for ya. Let me know if you have any trouble with the downloads.

Some of the armors aren't available in game for me. The model appear just fine when I preview them in BodySlide, don't see any issues here, but then when I batch build the files and try to find the actual armor inside the .esp using AddItemMenu in game, they simply aren't in the list. I've noticed this with the Manafire and Umbra armor so far, but there may be others.

Any idea what the issue might be? A few of the others I tried (Deathshell, Swimsuit) work perfectly fine. I pull them out, equip them, and everything looks good. Maybe the .esp isn't properly directing to the location of those files? I'm stumped.

11 hours ago, Mercurial85 said:

Some of the armors aren't available in game for me. The model appear just fine when I preview them in BodySlide, don't see any issues here, but then when I batch build the files and try to find the actual armor inside the .esp using AddItemMenu in game, they simply aren't in the list. I've noticed this with the Manafire and Umbra armor so far, but there may be others.

Any idea what the issue might be? A few of the others I tried (Deathshell, Swimsuit) work perfectly fine. I pull them out, equip them, and everything looks good. Maybe the .esp isn't properly directing to the location of those files? I'm stumped.

I changed the names of some of the armors to the same as what Asianboy uses in his. So for example, Umbra is now "Trielek". They're all still there.

The newest screenshots have the new names, as well as the armor listing on the mod description if you need to know all of them.

On 10/7/2016 at 12:40 AM, Lady Horus said:

Armor Listing in the Spoiler (Newly Added Armors are marked with Orange). Some armor names/material values have changed as of version 2.5 to better match with Asianboy's Tera mod just for the sake of keeping things simple. I'm not planning to convert all of the same armors as those found in his mod, but for the ones which are essentailly "doubles" I thought keeping the names/materials the same would make things a bit easier.

Hide contents

LHTera_Title_Sml_Accessories.png
Castanic Horns: All sets, Male and Female, Slot 57. Comes in Heavy, Light, or Cloth rating variants, and can be tempered and enchanted. These may be a bit over powered when equipped with armor and helmets, just use what you feel fits best.

LHTera_Title_Sml_Heavy.png
Iron:
Sleek Chainmail
Knollscream
Azure

Steel:
Adamantine
Vulnus

Steel Plate:
Illustrious
Pertinacious

Orcish:
Battlescar

Sinestral ("Winged")
Mystel

Dwarven:
Dreadwraith
Labyrinthine

Orphic ("Manafire")
Trielek Forgefire ("Red Umbra")

Trielek Precursor ("Umbra Original Alt")

Ebony:
Trielek ("Umbra")

Trielek Royal ("Umbra Original")
HonorBound
Xenocite ("Valor")

Daedric:
Abyss

Deathshell

Chaos Bloodplate

Viridinium
Steamforged

Val Tirkai

Dragonplate:
Abyssal Fury

Ascendant ("Dragonbane")
Dreamguard

Eternal Centurion

Sententia ("Royal Guard")

LHTera_Title_Sml_Light.png
Elven:

Twisted

Scaled:
Rogue
Rogue Variant
Rogue Elite
Rogue Elite Variant

Sylward

Glass:

Deathskin

Dragonscale:
Elseworlder ("Shadowsong")

Eternal Warden
Dreamkeeper
MoonChant
Valkyrie (female only)

LHTera_Title_Sml_Robe.png
Divinesight

Dreamweaver

Everneath

Eternal Magus

Phoenix Rising
Solace

Additional Outfits (clothing):

Castanic Swimsuit

Cheongsam

EDIT:

I added a changelog to the mod for version 2.5, and also uploaded xmls for a dual HDT PE and SMP setup (same one that has been listed on the description). I'm considering breaking the main download into parts and uploading to LL directly but that will have to wait for another time as I'm too busy to get to it at the moment (if I do).

Oh wow, there are some nice new pieces, thanks for the updates!

If I'm not mistaken there is some clipping with a few outfits. The ones with the belly are most noticeable (while using Beeing Female, 2nd trimester):

Spoiler

LvKHCrOM_o.png

Deathshell

LBKmhVn0_o.png

HRQf0zgb_o.png

Orphic

AK2zgZdO_o.png

R6TvH07a_o.png

Moonchant

zz2Mx6RZ_o.jpg

And I feel rather bad about asking it again, did you try to export the head meshes via RaceMenu by any chance?

edit

@kira60368 I'm not having your problem with the Trielek Precursor armour.
But some of the fake gems are glowing in the dark. That looks a bit much without any light sources.

Spoiler

c5rNv6bX_o.jpg

SqmaJnia_o.jpg

15 hours ago, Mdy said:

Oh wow, there are some nice new pieces, thanks for the updates!

If I'm not mistaken there is some clipping with a few outfits. The ones with the belly are most noticeable (while using Beeing Female, 2nd trimester):

Hide contents

LvKHCrOM_o.png

Deathshell

LBKmhVn0_o.png

HRQf0zgb_o.png

Orphic

AK2zgZdO_o.png

R6TvH07a_o.png

Moonchant

zz2Mx6RZ_o.jpg

And I feel rather bad about asking it again, did you try to export the head meshes via RaceMenu by any chance?

edit

@kira60368 I'm not having your problem with the Trielek Precursor armour.
But some of the fake gems are glowing in the dark. That looks a bit much without any light sources.

Hide contents

c5rNv6bX_o.jpg

SqmaJnia_o.jpg

The glowing is intentional, yes. If you have Nifskope you can edit the texture properties on the nif so that there is no glow support or glow map. The armors have had this since the mod's release in 2016, it was a personal preference. There are 2 variations without any glow maps (the Precursor and Royal versions). If it's not to your taste you're welcome to make the necessary adjustments.

As far as pregnancy I have not tested it beyond using the sliders in Bodyslide itself. If there is clipping in-game it is probably either due to the way that I skinned the armor to the cloth physics bones (the most likely reason) or you're using morphs that I didn't completely test together much. I'm afraid I wont be making further adjustments to these, going over the same armors over and over has me rather worn out at this point.  :(

Expect there to be some minimal clipping like on the panties in your screenshots for some bodyslide settings. While I tested a lot of them together best I could the likelihood that it would be perfect for every combination is pretty slim. But in the case of the other screenshots I can understand. It is most definitely because of how I skinned the skirts/coats/whatever. I don't have any experience with this pregnancy mod, but if it relies entirely on the belly node weighting then that would be the reason the belly is clipping through the skirt from what I can gather from these screenshots. If it morphs based on the node/bone itself rather than the morphs from bodyslide then that could be the cause. But like I said I don't use the mod so I don't know how it works. Safe to say it wasn't really my intention to use this mod with that one. While I did give a lot of them belly weighting/pregnancy morphs via bodyslide I have not tested it at all (which I've mentioned on the mod description in the past).

This is not likely something I will be changing in the future since it would likely require re-doing a lot of the skinning for the skirts at that area and I can't guarantee it would look any better then if I gave the belly priority over the cloth physics (as in the way it would move would change somewhat).

You're however welcome to take them into bodyslide yourself and make the necessary adjustments on the sliders using the various tools in Outfit Studio. Just be aware that it will take some extra steps since they use new "extra" bones for the cloth physics that Bodyslide isn't able to export properly once it saves. You can edit the sliders, but the nif file itself will need to be backed up before any edits are made since Bodyslide saves a new nif every time it saves (and it doesn't know how to handle physics bones like this since it is used to using a different format, if that makes sense). If you're not editing the model itself much (as in not removing any NiTriShapes themselves nor deleting any vertices/faces) you can simply overwrite the saved file with the backup and it should still keep your adjustments in Bodyslide on the sliders themselves.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:20 PM, Lady Horus said:

Now that some armors have been made to use cloth physics, it will require additional steps to edit armors in Bodyslide. Please see this post for a detailed step-by-step explanation.

As far as exporting head meshes, to which are you referring? I don't recall saying I would at least for these new screenshot characters. I was going to share my dark elves but I haven't done that yet if that's what you mean.

They might not come out looking right for other people since I merged a lot of my appearance mods together for my own playthroughs. But if you're still interested I could see about putting it together, I just don't have any experience sharing such things. I guess I'd just need to bundle them with the proper directories and they'd load up fine in-game?

------------------

As for this, I have no idea why the ground is even showing up. It might be related to your ENB, but that's the only thing I can think of. Have you tried testing without ENB to see how it looks?

On 4/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, kira60368 said:

Question:
Just like this screenshot, there is a "ground" under my character, how to fix this?

Spoiler

20190405232540_1.jpg

Thanks for the long explanations and sorry that I'd bothered you. I can imagine it's a lot of work and just wanted to help via pointing out some things, like the unnecessary ones with Trielek. And because of such explanations I'm able to adjust such things to my liking nowadays.

About the belly issue, the weight painting works flawlessly in general. I'm not sure about BFs' morph approach anymore, because I've read about it years ago. I'll try fixing my favourite outfit when changing to a mage, so thanks for the link as well!

About the Dunmer, I thought that offering RMs' saved preset file under SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets]*.jslot would be enough to recreate a charakter. If I'm loading a saved preset in RM I can already see the missing mods names, expect the textures of course. I wouldn't ask for more of your time.
But please forget about the Export Headmesh function, don't know why I've gotten confused - this is for NPCs or if you've used the morphing feature if I'm remembering it correctly.