LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

6 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

Thank you Lady Horus, I don't use she hulk, but I do have ladies with large breast, hopefully they won't cause clipping. These tutorials for HDT look awesome! Hopefully I'll have time to give them a try. Can the same thing be done in blender though?

Ah, breast sliders should still be just fine. All the main sliders should work, it's just the ones for specific bodies that are now limited. Stuff like arm size, breasts, hips, legs etc should work fine. But as always if you do anything too extreme with it then it might break things.

Oh, as for blender, I have no idea. I haven't learned anything about blender. Although it seems like there are more tutorials out there for it than 3DS Max, since Blender is a free tool so far as I know. You'd have to look for it, probably.

5 hours ago, Mdy said:

Argh, curse imgur! You have to rightclick and open them in a new tab, then reload the tab. I just wanted to post the pure url, because LL is on imgurs blacklist, but the new LL scripts converted them to images automatically. I've updated the pictures, sorry for the hassle : /

Both bodies should have the same 7base-calves btw. No need to explain your choice for limited bodytypes again, it's already written on the desc page. I just wanted to help ? 

Well, it starts with the base CBBE shaped UUNP body, right? In addition to that shape it also morphs depending upon it. I don't know how to explain it properly... but basically it isn't the same as using only one 7B slider. If you combine two then the changes will essentially be two fold. Use one 7B slider to max for instance, then in addition to that add another 7B slider to max and the model gets really wonky looking, since it is applying that morph twice over essentially. So yes, there will be clipping. If this is something you want to avoid, I would suggest using just the base body shapes instead of combining them. If that's not something you want to do, then I'd simply suggest making the needed edits in Bodyslide yourself since what you're talking about is oddly specific. I had already mentioned previously when I first uploaded this mod not to combine two or more sliders for different bodytypes on the same weight since it will result in strange things happening.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 11:09 PM, dakingcartoon said:

i've gotten it to work but noticed there are a few armors missing such as the deathshell armor, are these yet to be added?

This isn't Asianboy's mod, and as such I will not be doing all of the armor that he has converted. Deathshell, for the female, was a mashup of armor pieces from something else, so it's not actually in the game exactly. I was planning on redoing it at some point with freshly converted parts since the original's mesh is kind of messy, but I'm not sure when that will happen. As of right now I do have a lot of armor in progress but I've been focusing mainly on light armor and robes since currently there aren't very many. I want to balance things out a bit first before I add a bunch of new heavy armor again.

I should reiterate that this isn't intended to be a replacement or an exact replica of Asianboy's mod, there are a lot of armor that he's converted that I will not be doing. So please do not expect it to be. Any armor that I do which he's also done in the past I've redone simply because I liked them enough that I wanted to do my own conversions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 10:57 AM, DarkResident said:

Hallo Lady Horus. My female character becomes invisible when I equip your armor, so which specifically UNP Body I need, to not use BodySlide? I am dumb in the modding. I just need simple installation like in Nexus.

Sorry for bad english :)

If you cannot use Bodyslide then the mod is probably not the best choice for you. All you have to do is follow the instructions on my mod page, and use the instructions from Bodyslide as well. It isn't too difficult once you get the hang of it. I've included links to all the required mods on the main mod description. In addition to bodyslide you will need HDT physics as well for the clothing/body to have movement (this is also included in the "required" mods list). So I'm afraid there is no real "easy" drag and drop installation for this since it does rely on other mods.

I don't include the female armors in the main directory since it's expected that you build the armor yourself using the settings of your choice in Bodyslide. This keeps the filesize smaller and more managable.

Even if I made a separate download with pre-built armor, you'd still be required to use the other required mods other than Bodyslide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have some previews to share! :)

I've been busy for the last few months fixing existing armor, as well as adding all the missing male armors. I don't have screens of these to share at the moment but I plan to update all the existing screenshots once I'm ready to release the next update. This one will be a big one! I'm probably being too ambitious, but I'd like to have 10 of each armor type in the next update. There will likely be more overlap with Asianboy's mod and the armor that he's converted already (just new conversions since I like to work with new meshes). I'm debating just committing to redoing all the armor he's done in his mod and using this as a sort of continuation, but I don't want to go that far when I'm not really sure yet. He did a lot of armor in his (something like 60ish sets) so it would be a huge amount of work, and I'm kinda slow as is lol.

Anyway, here's what I've done so far that is new. As always all meshes are completely new conversions (nothing reused from existing mods). The Deathshell armor is a completely new conversion using base meshes from TERA rather than Asianboy's original armor mesh. So it isn't exactly the same as his, but I tried to get it as similar as I could. The panty is the only thing that was the same as his since I have no idea where he got the base mesh from (maybe another Skyrim mod?)

Other armor that are on the to-do list at the moment is the Elven robe "Nightwinder", an "Eternal Warden" alternative, and probably "Viridinium". There are quite a few others for Castanics that I plan to do as well. If anyone has any preferences for new conversions I'm open to suggestions (although please note that there are no guarantees of course). There are screenshots of all the armor sets on this website. I've opted not to do Aman armor for now, though.

Preview_CenturDeathshell.jpg

Preview_DeathskinTwisted.jpg

Preview_PhoenixEverneath.jpg

8 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

If you cannot use Bodyslide then the mod is probably not the best choice for you. All you have to do is follow the instructions on my mod page, and use the instructions from Bodyslide as well. It isn't too difficult once you get the hang of it. I've included links to all the required mods on the main mod description. In addition to bodyslide you will need HDT physics as well for the clothing/body to have movement (this is also included in the "required" mods list). So I'm afraid there is no real "easy" drag and drop installation for this since it does rely on other mods.

I don't include the female armors in the main directory since it's expected that you build the armor yourself using the settings of your choice in Bodyslide. This keeps the filesize smaller and more managable.

Even if I made a separate download with pre-built armor, you'd still be required to use the other required mods other than Bodyslide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have some previews to share! :)

I've been busy for the last few months fixing existing armor, as well as adding all the missing male armors. I don't have screens of these to share at the moment but I plan to update all the existing screenshots once I'm ready to release the next update. This one will be a big one! I'm probably being too ambitious, but I'd like to have 10 of each armor type in the next update. There will likely be more overlap with Asianboy's mod and the armor that he's converted already (just new conversions since I like to work with new meshes). I'm debating just committing to redoing all the armor he's done in his mod and using this as a sort of continuation, but I don't want to go that far when I'm not really sure yet. He did a lot of armor in his (something like 60ish sets) so it would be a huge amount of work, and I'm kinda slow as is lol.

Anyway, here's what I've done so far that is new. As always all meshes are completely new conversions (nothing reused from existing mods). The Deathshell armor is a completely new conversion using base meshes from TERA rather than Asianboy's original armor mesh. So it isn't exactly the same as his, but I tried to get it as similar as I could. The panty is the only thing that was the same as his since I have no idea where he got the base mesh from (maybe another Skyrim mod?)

Other armor that are on the to-do list at the moment is the Elven robe "Nightwinder", an "Eternal Warden" alternative, and probably "Viridinium". There are quite a few others for Castanics that I plan to do as well. If anyone has any preferences for new conversions I'm open to suggestions (although please note that there are no guarantees of course). There are screenshots of all the armor sets on this website. I've opted not to do Aman armor for now, though.

Preview_CenturDeathshell.jpg

Preview_DeathskinTwisted.jpg

Preview_PhoenixEverneath.jpg

Thx for information and good luck in the next works

• 2 weeks later...

It's been recent since I looked at this mod, I remember looking at it when it was first around and I think I used it during my first couple mod builds. It's nice to see it's still getting updated and even has cloth physics! Cloth physics have spoiled me and I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl to see the armors and robes swing with my movements. It'd be even better if they had collision with the environment and body but I think that's asking too much. I'm excited to see the next big update, and definitely look forward to more robes like the ones shorrtsean listed. Definitely a must have armor mod now.

4 minutes ago, GelatoMix said:

It's been recent since I looked at this mod, I remember looking at it when it was first around and I think I used it during my first couple mod builds. It's nice to see it's still getting updated and even has cloth physics! Cloth physics have spoiled me and I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl to see the armors and robes swing with my movements. It'd be even better if they had collision with the environment and body but I think that's asking too much. I'm excited to see the next big update, and definitely look forward to more robes like the ones shorrtsean listed. Definitely a must have armor mod now.

Thanks. :) I know what you mean about physics on the clothing, it's quite nice to have.

I'm actually considering making the switch to SMP. I've already converted 5 or so. I couldn't get collision to look very good with HDT PE, so I opted to skip it.  But SMP handles it a lot better. Only issue is I have to re-do a lot of the bones and skinning so it is taking some time.

Anyway, thanks for your compliments.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I want to make cbbe bodyslide for this mod, but not all, just few armors (only the Vulnus armor now to be exactly), and post it to my cbbe convetsation thread (I have a thread here on LL and on my personal blog).
The problem is, it may not be convenient to install a huge mod with lots of outfits for just one armor. So can I make the Vulnus to be a standalone mod (with additional cbbe bs)? Ofc I still give full credits for you.

Ty.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:46 PM, Amethyst456 said:

Hello, I want to make cbbe bodyslide for this mod, but not all, just few armors (only the Vulnus armor now to be exactly), and post it to my cbbe convetsation thread (I have a thread here on LL and on my personal blog).
The problem is, it may not be convenient to install a huge mod with lots of outfits for just one armor. So can I make the Vulnus to be a standalone mod (with additional cbbe bs)? Ofc I still give full credits for you.

Ty.

Sure, that's fine. Thanks for running it by me. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 11:15 AM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Lady Horus Could we have a Mega.nz mirror please?

There something wrong with mediafire? If it's the adblock element you can bypass it by inspect element.

I don't have access to mega at the moment, sorry. Too much going on IRL right now for me to look into recovering it, but I'll try and keep it in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lady Horus I was getting tired of the very long list of craftable items, so I created a mod to add books that then are required to be in your inventory for each of the different racial armours, and one for the horns. So to craft any particular armour you must have the corresponding book in your inventory.

They currently do not spawn but can be added via console. This helps A LOT for those that have multiple armour mods installed as it keeps the crafting menu cleaner. 

I have removed all other armours from my book mod and attached it here with just your armours in it. 

If you have any interest in including it in your mod, or as an optional add-on, feel free to use or not use as you see fit. 

No crediting or recognition required as I only make mods for personal use :)

Crafting Books.esp

On 11/23/2018 at 2:07 PM, lowkie said:

@Lady Horus I was getting tired of the very long list of craftable items, so I created a mod to add books that then are required to be in your inventory for each of the different racial armours, and one for the horns. So to craft any particular armour you must have the corresponding book in your inventory.

They currently do not spawn but can be added via console. This helps A LOT for those that have multiple armour mods installed as it keeps the crafting menu cleaner. 

I have removed all other armours from my book mod and attached it here with just your armours in it. 

If you have any interest in including it in your mod, or as an optional add-on, feel free to use or not use as you see fit. 

No crediting or recognition required as I only make mods for personal use :)

Crafting Books.esp

Ah, very cool. :) I will definitely keep it in mind. I really want to get back to working on this but I've been so busy with work and other life stuff lately.

I've been wanting to learn how to do this anyway so, thank you for this. I'll be sure to take a look at it when I find some free time.