LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

well unfortunately I've sort of burnt out again lol. I almost had all the male armors with HDT cloth, and was on the way to finishing that up. Perhaps I'll try to do that over the weekend and put up what I have, I just need to get caught up on male armors mostly. Which is why I've been holding off posting an update.

If you want to wait that's up to you of course. I'll try and have a smaller separate upload for updating from 2.05, but it may end up being sizable since I did redo some meshes.

In short, I don't have an estimate at the moment. There's always so much I want to do, I just don't always have the time/motivation for it. :(( I want to give you guys more than just a few armors in each update but since i'm going back and redoing things on existing armors, it's been a bit slow.

On 11/18/2017 at 5:42 PM, Lady Horus said:

well unfortunately I've sort of burnt out again lol. I almost had all the male armors with HDT cloth, and was on the way to finishing that up. Perhaps I'll try to do that over the weekend and put up what I have, I just need to get caught up on male armors mostly. Which is why I've been holding off posting an update.

If you want to wait that's up to you of course. I'll try and have a smaller separate upload for updating from 2.05, but it may end up being sizable since I did redo some meshes.

In short, I don't have an estimate at the moment. There's always so much I want to do, I just don't always have the time/motivation for it. :(( I want to give you guys more than just a few armors in each update but since i'm going back and redoing things on existing armors, it's been a bit slow.

Your joy project should not become your work.   Holiday time.. spend time with friends and family... enjoy life.. and when you get the itch, come back and do a little more.   I personally enjoy everything you have added already.. and would love to see more..  but I'd rather wait years than to have someone suffer through a project over it.

So again... thank you for all of this.. and I sincerely hope you come back and do more.  But take time for you!   This is supposed to be fun and or to challenge yourself and maybe some people will like what you did.

16 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Your joy project should not become your work.   Holiday time.. spend time with friends and family... enjoy life.. and when you get the itch, come back and do a little more.   I personally enjoy everything you have added already.. and would love to see more..  but I'd rather wait years than to have someone suffer through a project over it.

So again... thank you for all of this.. and I sincerely hope you come back and do more.  But take time for you!   This is supposed to be fun and or to challenge yourself and maybe some people will like what you did.

said everything i'd have said.  wasn't trying to hurry you or anything, really was just wondering. 

thanks for the status update and thanks for the pack.

• 2 weeks later...

I like what you have done with these armors. They look great but some of them do not have legs that go passed the ankles when mixed with other armor or shoe mods. This is a problem for people who like to mix armors or use mods to insert the armors in to the leveled list and get them randomly like myself. Can you please add a full body mesh to the armors please?

4 hours ago, mingtoww said:

I like what you have done with these armors. They look great but some of them do not have legs that go passed the ankles when mixed with other armor or shoe mods. This is a problem for people who like to mix armors or use mods to insert the armors in to the leveled list and get them randomly like myself. Can you please add a full body mesh to the armors please?

There is nothing stopping you from doing the work yourself other than yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I love the idea. I always used other packs of tera armor, but I see them very rigid and I was looking for something with physics. I changed the body type to UNP (before I used CBB). I put the Bodyslide and everything recommended following the steps, but at the time of putting the armor to Lydia, it is hidden and the body is completely transparent. Why is this happening? The truth that I regret not being able to use the mod.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:21 AM, Allen Desmond said:

Hello! I love the idea. I always used other packs of tera armor, but I see them very rigid and I was looking for something with physics. I changed the body type to UNP (before I used CBB). I put the Bodyslide and everything recommended following the steps, but at the time of putting the armor to Lydia, it is hidden and the body is completely transparent. Why is this happening? The truth that I regret not being able to use the mod.

I'm not sure. If you're running them through bodyslide it should generate them to the proper directories. Are you running it through MO? Do you use any sort of mod manager? Sorry I don't have many ideas here for why it wouldn't be working.

20 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

I'm not sure. If you're running them through bodyslide it should generate them to the proper directories. Are you running it through MO? Do you use any sort of mod manager? Sorry I don't have many ideas here for why it wouldn't be working.

Dear Lady Horus,

if I had version 2.02b (from nexus), after I downloaded 2.05 do I need to update? Because when I uninstalled 2.02b and installed only 2.05 I have the same effect as Allen Desmond, invisible armors (missing nifs).

Regards,

D.

On 12/29/2017 at 6:26 PM, DaXmAn said:

Dear Lady Horus,

if I had version 2.02b (from nexus), after I downloaded 2.05 do I need to update? Because when I uninstalled 2.02b and installed only 2.05 I have the same effect as Allen Desmond, invisible armors (missing nifs).

Regards,

D.

If you did a new, fresh install it shouldn't matter, it should show up properly. Did you start a new game as well or is it on an old savegame?

If anyone else is having problems please let me know. I'll try and do a new install myself with the files I uploaded some time soon and see if I can replicate it if nothing else works.

On 2.01.2018 at 11:40 AM, Lady Horus said:

If you did a new, fresh install it shouldn't matter, it should show up properly. Did you start a new game as well or is it on an old savegame?

If anyone else is having problems please let me know. I'll try and do a new install myself with the files I uploaded some time soon and see if I can replicate it if nothing else works.

New save game doesn't matter, if you make fresh install, default meshes are not installed, I guess if I batch build all meshes in Bodyslide everything shouild be ok.

Is this the case? After installation you have to batch build all meshes? (in case of new install, not update)

ty Lady Horus. I didn't know this was here. I avoided the Tera Collections, because they were never qute ... right .... but  ..... now I konw a little bit more about stuff. I am into making making mashups and retextures for my character's adventures. Your stuff is perfect for what I want to do. I shudder to think how much work must have gone into it. ty.

16 hours ago, LunRyu said:

Or I need to create via "BodeSlider"

Yes, you need to make the armours in Bodyslide. (it does say that on the mod description page btw...  under installation ... just sayin)

oh ... and I did have a question. The Nightwinder Robe. I don't know if you ever considered doing something with it? It was what sent me down this particular rabbit hole in the first place. I took a look at it, at the other conversions of it. It is a mess. The back of the robe is this detached ... thing ... I started to have a go at it in 3ds max, then I found all your conversions, and there is soo much good stuff in here, I found lots of other stuff ... but I was just wondering ... you clearly know far more about this stuff than I do .... any chance it is on your radar?

Anyway ty again. I have lots of lovely new stuff to play with for now and for quite a while.

18 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

oh ... and I did have a question. The Nightwinder Robe. I don't know if you ever considered doing something with it? It was what sent me down this particular rabbit hole in the first place. I took a look at it, at the other conversions of it. It is a mess. The back of the robe is this detached ... thing ... I started to have a go at it in 3ds max, then I found all your conversions, and there is soo much good stuff in here, I found lots of other stuff ... but I was just wondering ... you clearly know far more about this stuff than I do .... any chance it is on your radar?

Anyway ty again. I have lots of lovely new stuff to play with for now and for quite a while.

Ah yeah, Nightwinder is definitely on the to-do list. Unfortunately I'm sort of taking a break again from working on the mod since it is a lot of work ^^; I get burned out too quickly I guess. But yeah I'm planning on doing a new conversion of that dress too. It's also one of my favourites, but you're right, other peoples' conversions have been a rather messy mesh. I'm not sure why it was converted that way. I don't know if I can get the skirt to work perfectly since HDT physics is still something I'm pretty novice at but I'll see what I can do. :smile:

Anyway, to everyone who wonders about it in the future, please do batch build all the armors even after using the update! Some of the meshes have new skeleton bones for the sake of physics (cloth and so on) so I'm not sure if the old versions will work properly if it's not rebuilt in bodyslide.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing this mod. I never really used heavy armor in the past, but I find myself frequently rotating through everything this mod provides as it is all amazing. I never really played Tera myself, but definitely have an appreciation for its aesthetics, and I'm really looking forward to any updates in the future. Thanks again!

On 29/12/2017 at 3:57 AM, Lady Horus said:

I am using the Nexus Mod Manager to apply the mods. Could it be because of that? Thanks for your answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Lady, let me tell you you are doing a fantastic work with these armors, for real.

I saw some new armors have been finally included, and I assume you're still planning to add more but the question is are you planning to add all female armors to the mod?

There might be indeed a couple that I am looking forward to (since almost no one else seems to make them) but I think it would be wise to know first what is your plan overall.

3 hours ago, Diamondback said:

Did you download the latest main file version (v2.05)?

I didn't get your missing texture issue on mine.

Probably not related, but did you build the armors in BodySlide as well?

pretty sure I have newest one. No body slide used. And while I have a cbbe body that normally doesn't matter when I use non cbbe stuff