I don't have any issues with Mod Organizer and FNV. It does require some steps to get it to work properly. I really encourage everybody to use it, as it keeps your gamedirectory clean.

Here's a guide about mod organizer, that I tend to use, to get the settings right.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

As for the issues you are having. I don't know the first issues, but I think you might have your skeleton messed up. In the description of SexoutNG

Since '94, a compatible skeleton (AJ's BodyMorph) is included with 'Core'. Astymma's compatability or Deede's The Skeleton will also work if you prefer.

If you have skeleton issues, I suggest trying some of the suggested ones. I personally use Astymma's compatability.

I'm having an issue with the pre war businesswear. whenever i equip it, 1st person animations don't work, i can't see the pip boy and guns are off center.  in 3rd person the upper body kind of bends, like the skeleton gets messed up or something.

Try this Necktie fix.7z. Just unpack it in the Data folder, this archive contain fix for P0 Type3 BNB and for all pregnant versions(SCR and MPO) of the businesswear outfit.

As for the issues you are having. I don't know the first issues

Like and for pregnant versions, this bug comes from the first P0 version of type 3 version of this outfit
  • 1 month later...

so i get this invisible bodies thing where only the head and hands are visible while pregnant and wearing armour ive been advised i need this #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA but when i try to download it it just opens mega with no download or anything any ideas what i could do?

On 11/17/2017 at 1:52 AM, dborg2 said:

The 'Mega' part is correct, but it should have given you a download page.

You can try downloading  SMMP

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3983-smmp-sexout-maternity-mega-pack/

If you download that, be sure to install any updates of those files covered. There are constant changes and I only included those items that were most stable at the time of creation of the Mega Pack. There might be many new fixes and updates since then.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I can not get this to work.  It is unfortunate because I want to run around with Jade as it seems like an interesting mod.  Got everything downloaded and current and this just hangs up at the start menu no matter the version I try.  Which is a shame as I would like to try the DC breeder content.  I do run a heavy load order (and by heavy I mean HEAVY) but nothing I do involving load order or whatever will get this to work.  Hopefully the issue with the infinite title load can be figured out.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

RabidSquirrel: Could you post your loadorder? And if possible installation order? (if you are using mod Organizer, it would be the list of mods in the centre of the application)

Also, have you followed this tutorial made by Ritual Clarity?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

You need EVERY installation step from that tutorial.

I followed the installation of it just fine.    I can run most  of the pregnancy mods just fine(can't run DC breeder even after removing this as its master but it seems like I am not the only one having issues with that either)  It is this.  There is a hangup that is happening in this file and it isn't just me. I apologize if I am coming off rude as I tend to be very blunt when speaking.  There is an issue with the MPO that is causing a file hiccup on loading.  What exactly I couldn't say as I haven't gone through the code line by line but it is a pathing issue most likely.  My guess is that this file is relying on the SCR folder too much to the point where it is looking for things that don't exist which is causing a stability problem as there are resources you just can't get anymore.  But again, I haven't looked at the code, just am passing along that again this mod is causing load order issues.  Why so many new things are dependent on it I have no clue but after you get about 30 or so plug ins in this stops.  Through multiple setups, doesn't matter the setup, this has a loading issue. My personal suggestion which while it would bloat the file a little bit, would be to not make it so dependent on the SCR as that should help correct pathing issues. But I am old and grumpy so what do I know. 

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
  1  1 DeadMoney.esm
  2  2 HonestHearts.esm
  3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6 ClassicPack.esm
  7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
  8  8 TribalPack.esm
  9  9 CaravanPack.esm
 10  a Fallout3.esm
 11  b Anchorage.esm
 12  c ThePitt.esm
 13  d Lings.esm
 14  e BrokenSteel.esm
 15  f Sortomatic.esm
 16 10 PointLookout.esm
 17 11 Run the Lucky 38.esm
 18 12 Sexout.esm
 19 13 Zeta.esm
 20 14 SexoutCommonResources.esm
 21 15 SexoutSlavery.esm
 22 16 taleoftwowastelands.esm
 23 17 oHUD.esm
 24 18 Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm
 25 19 SexoutTryout.esm
 26 1a More Perks.esm
 27 1b CoitoErgoSum.esm
 28 1c SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 29 1d SexoutOffSpring.esm
 30 1e Fertile Breeder.esp
 31 1f FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
 32 20 SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
 33 21 The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm
 34 22 NVWillow.esp
 35 23 VanessaFollowerNV.esm
 36 24 SexoutStore.esm
 37 25 jokristinascloset.esm
 38 26 NevadaSkies.esm
 39 27 BelthansQuoVagis.esm
 40 28 HazelNV.esm
 41 29 RHKBrisaAlmodovar.esm
 42 2a Dancers.esm
 43 2b Project Nevada - Core.esm
 44 2c Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
 45 2d Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
 46 2e Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
 47 2f Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
 48 30 wsex.esm
 49 31 UnethicalDeeds.esm
 50 32 WMVM.esm
 51 33 TTWFixes.esm
       Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
       FBCaptured.esp
 52 34 bittercup_comp.esp
       FBZeta.esp
       FBJade.esp
       FBDCBreeder.esp
 53 35 JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
 54 36 SexoutPosNew.esp
 55 37 SexoutSpunk.esp
 56 38 bzBodySuits.esp
 57 39 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
 58 3a Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
 59 3b Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
 60 3c TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
 61 3d TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
 62 3e wsex-DSI.esp
 63 3f TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
 64 40 TTW_Reputation.esp
 65 41 TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
       Dead Money Surprise Items.esp
       Dead Money - No Collar Explosion and No Poison Cloud.esp
 66 42 TTW_StartupMenu.esp
 67 43 TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
 68 44 ttw_wildwasteland.esp
 69 45 FollowersPlayCaravan.esp
 70 46 TTWOptions.esp
       Lighter Gold Bars.esp
       VanGraffHostilityQuestFix.esp
 71 47 The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
 72 48 HH - Removable Female Companion Outfits.esp
 73 49 SexoutSexkey.esp
 74 4a SmallerTalk.esp
 75 4b SexoutWillow.esp
 76 4c sexoutVanessa.esp
 77 4d SexoutAnimManagement.esp
 78 4e SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
 79 4f SexoutLust.esp
 80 50 SexoutLoversBed.esp
 81 51 RSCR-Enhanced.esp
 82 52 Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
 83 53 pn and tryout.esp
 84 54 The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
 85 55 NVFR-NVTC-Version_2.esp
 86 56 NVNovacApartament.esp
 87 57 delilah.esp
 88 58 WeaponModsExpanded.esp
 89 59 wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
 90 5a JoanaCompanion.esp
 91 5b WMX-DLCMerged.esp
 92 5c ChristineFollower.esp
 93 5d Project Nevada - TTW.esp
 94 5e BQV2DLC.esp
 95 5f EMR-StealthSuitMkII.esp
 96 60 New Vegas Trade Center.esp
 97 61 CaravanOverhaulCompilation.esp
 98 62 Sexout- CES.esp
       VanGraffHostilityFactionFix.esp
 99 63 RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
100 64 LFox Sink Bug Fixes.esp
101 65 wsex.esp
102 66 Project Nevada - WMX.esp
103 67 WMX-POPMerged.esp
104 68 JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
105 69 Project Nevada - The Legacy of X13 Patch.esp
       Brotherhood and House Alliance.esp
106 6a bzArmour.esp
       ttw_fo3_caravans_essential.esp
       SaveCass.esp
107 6b Dancers_Wsex.esp
108 6c Wsex - Disable STD and Effects.esp
109 6d SexoutSex.esp
110 6e OCD-Cass outfits.esp
       TTW Extra Special Love Tester.esp
111 6f PlayableCompanionClothesTTW.esp
112 70 NewCass.esp
113 71 My Cloth Collection NV.esp
       MPOmerge.esp
114 72 NewMerge.esp
115 73 TTW Expanded DC Vendor Inventories.esp
116 74 FNVmerge patch.esp
117 75 RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
       MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
       MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
       MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
       MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
       MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp
118 76 TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
119 77 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
120 78 More Perks Patch.esp
121 79 More Perks 2.94b patch.esp
122 7a QuoVagisMiscFixes.esp
123 7b QVDLCMiscFixes.esp
124 7c RHKBrisaAlmodovar - Custom - Lings.esp
125 7d RHKSeatActivationFix.esp
126 7e NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
127 7f nevadaskies_-_ttw_edition.esp

No problem about being critical. I like to make this as stable as possible.

Question from my side. You have over 139 plugins (including inactive). I'm not certain if inactive plugins are counted towards the maximum.

If you merged mods together, perhaps remove the esp's you no longer neer from your load order completely.

Your load order looks a bit weird. After 'ThePitt' I'd expect to also have the remaining DLC, TTW, TTWFixes, the other ESM's and ttw-plugins.

Also Fertile Breeder (30) and it's addon's require MPO (51 ish).

Bashed patch isn't loaded as last item and removeWorkstationNeeds.esp needs to be loaded after Bashed Patch.

3 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

No problem about being critical. I like to make this as stable as possible.

Question from my side. You have over 139 plugins (including inactive). I'm not certain if inactive plugins are counted towards the maximum.

If you merged mods together, perhaps remove the esp's you no longer neer from your load order completely.

Your load order looks a bit weird. After 'ThePitt' I'd expect to also have the remaining DLC, TTW, TTWFixes, the other ESM's and ttw-plugins.

Also Fertile Breeder (30) and it's addon's require MPO (51 ish).

Bashed patch isn't loaded as last item and removeWorkstationNeeds.esp needs to be loaded after Bashed Patch.

Sorry, wyre flash orders it funky but it works better than loot.  If it isn't marked the esp is just sitting there (per Merge Plugins this is a good thing) and inactive plugins don't count towards the maximum.  Neither do non esm/esp assets (thank goodness otherwise I would be sitting at about 200 lol).  The only thing I can think of on my end is when I updated the SCR on my end (sneakys little updates!!!) I did not rebuild my folder but overwrote the .esm through FOMM. And oops I am surprised my game is working at all as I thought I had shut off the workstation needs too when I shut everything else off.  Thanks for catching that for me.

RemoveWorkstationNeeds only edits stuff from SCR, not MPO, so it should be fine. Empties 8 formidlists. Bashing from Wrye Flash doesn't understand mods that empty formidlists.

Those sneaky little updates shouldn't hurt you, as long as you also got the sneaky little mesh-updates.

Wrye flash is very bad at sorting mods automatically.

Long part about plugin limits below. Whether inactive mods count or not. I read a lot of rumours and very little solid evidence.

Also:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/discussions/0/619574421267671790/?l=norwegian

talgaby 18. des., 2014 @ 14:54 
Well, it does look like as if the engine detects inactive plugins too, just not loading them in. But if you just throw 250+ inactive plugins in the data folder, even if they contain one entry, it seems the engine derps out rather quickly.
Incunabulum iconGames.png 18. des., 2014 @ 23:29 
I've got 203 plugins - 135 active, 68 inactive - no problems there. I've never seen any evidence that inactive plugins do any harm - with the caveat that they're inactive *from the start of the new game* and not deactivated later. That *will screw things up.

You need to keep the plugins under 139, preferably 135 or fewer, and learn to bash.

Also

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/FNV_General_Mod_Use_Advice

Smaller Plugin Cap

Be aware that there is a limit to the number of mod plugins (ESM and ESP files) you can have active at the same time. ("Active" meaning the file is present in the game "Data" folder with an ESM/ESP file extension, and "activated" in the game for loading.) Merely being present in the "Data" folder, even if not "activated", plugins count against the effective limit the game can cope with. The game loads all that it sees in that folder before determining if they are part of the "load order". As a result, even "Inactive" plugins can cause a hidden "Missing Master" error. This is common for Gamebryo engine games, but the cap is much smaller for FNV than players of other Bethesda games are used to. The patched game has a cap anywhere between approximately 130-140 "active plugins" depending upon your system. "Strange things" happen when you exceed this cap, such as textures suddenly looking weird (missing, or solid or "wrong" surface colors) and the game crashes where previously things were fine.

Remove any unused plugins (ESM or ESP extensions) from the "Data" folder, especially "optional files" which shouldn't have been installed in the first place. Again, installing and testing one mod at a time, especially as you near or exceed 130 active mods, is the best way to tell where this limit is for your situation.

There are ways to get around this limitation: by "merging" plugins, and by placing only the "activated" plugin in the "Data" folder (which some Mod Managers do) for instance. See the wiki article Merged Plugin Guidelines for Personal Use for a description of the "merging" process.

Well I can assure you that nonactive mods mean bupkiss with the engine.  The mod organizer isn't doing anything with them and that is what feeds the engine the information.  It is how you can get assets to sit in a folder without a .esm/.esp with it not counting against your active mods but you can still draw from said asset. I am not sure wyre flash is as bad either as loot tends to stick to common ones and likes to dump Loverslab stuff wherever it feels like while wyre flash checks dependency for the most part.  Granted neither are perfect but my game is working with this load order.  

Update.  The Maternity Pack Overkill from this is NOT causing a locked load screen if that helps you at all. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76469-smmp-sexout-maternity-mega-pack/

15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Rapidsquirrel. Did you download the latest version from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4138-maternity-pack-overkill-addons/?

If so, did you also download the '2osENnV' link to mega?

That collection of meshes and textures should contain everything.

Yep downloaded the latest including the mega link.  It still caused issues.  I downloaded the SMMP and it worked fine.  Even redid my SCR resources folder to make sure it wasn't my end and it still does the freezing thing.  After doing some investigating it looks like this and the Fertile Breeder series do not play well with load orders of my size.  Which makes me a saaaaaddd panda.  I know some of them are just meh cosmetic things and I could probably live without the Caravan overhauls but to give up my Project Nevada (which is where I truly suspect the interaction between these two is what is causing issues as PN mauls everything) I just don't know if I can. 

I downloaded the SMMP and it worked fine.

:smiley: That made my day! Thanks. :blush:

Might be something recently changed? SMMP is quite old and is intended to have all the new updates created recently installed over SMMP. If it works without it and new clean SCR Resources folder was reworked... One thing to note, SMMP has the older Pregancy that was available at the time of creation as well as some other mods (at the time of creation) so if changes were done to those, might be an issue on one of those as well?

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

:smiley: That made my day! Thanks. :blush:

Might be something recently changed? SMMP is quite old and is intended to have all the new updates created recently installed over SMMP. If it works without it and new clean SCR Resources folder was reworked... One thing to note, SMMP has the older Pregancy that was available at the time of creation as well as some other mods (at the time of creation) so if changes were done to those, might be an issue on one of those as well?

Could very well be that too. I mean I would love to figure this out because this and the Zeta and Jade mods on here look pretty neat and would love to play them.  

Since SMMP's last version. The following things have been changed:

Sexout Common Resources

SexoutCommonResources-20170820.1.zip

226.38 kB

In sexout Pregnancy

summerrags5meshfix.rar

879.64 kB

If that still doesn't work for you, I can share you my SCR folder, SCR Resources folder, SO Pregnancy Folder and MPO folder. (But that will contain some unused meshes and textures, as I'm trying to make my own conversions). Just PM me, if you want that option. It might take me some time to upload all to my Mega-Folder.

Edit. Made the text readable.... :confounded:

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Since SMMP's last version. The following things have been changed:

Sexout Common Resources

In sexout Pregnancy

If that still doesn't work for you, I can share you my SCR folder, SCR Resources folder, SO Pregnancy Folder and MPO folder. (But that will contain some unused meshes and textures, as I'm trying to make my own conversions). Just PM me, if you want that option. It might take me some time to upload all to my Mega-Folder.

Edit. Made the text readable.... :confounded:

I guess we can try your folders.  I went through and made sure everything was updated last night with the latest versions and it still hangs up here.  Don't put yourself out though.  I am not in a rush and someday I can figure out how to get aliens to anal probe me :smiley:

I'd like to get to the bottom of this and get the updated, stable files you have to update SMMP. It has been awhile and there are so many additions and such it would be nice if I updated it sometime in the future.

I am working on getting my FNV back (updated as well) up and playable. I attempted to do some fooling around and stuff but had forgotten how bad the game was unmodded :tongue: Once that is done I can see about doing a nice little update to SMMP. :classic_angel:

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 6:59 PM, Wario555 said:

Doesn't work with FOMM. Help?

image.png.0bd5db015b5592442bfd0aa4d7adee86.png

I haven't done anything with FOMM for a very long time, but I think FOMODs should be treated by it, as installation packages, rather then 'dumb archives'. Also it might be that MPO is too big for FOMM, as I think FOMM is a 32 bits application.