Sign in to follow this  
Ashal

Official Discord Chat Server

The next version of Discord should allow also direct integration.

But integrating it will be not before a new version of LLab.

Oooohhhh That brings back nightmares. :P

I do hope and wish it is better this time around when this site is upgraded.

Yea, the Boss is putting this off as long as possible to try to make sure it works.  Thing is.....there are no guarantees with anything in life.

As to nightmare......it is SOOOO MUCH worse for Ashal when it goes wrong.  Like, no sleep for a week to fix it kind of nightmare.   :(

Yes, indeed!

the nightmare comment was more directed at Ashal''s experiences as opposed to my personal experiences. Mostly it was very inconvenient but not much more.

Also I am perfectly happy with having Discord separate from the site. When I want to use it I go to the site anyway as it is. Not sure I would us it so much if it was here. (much like the previous chat) unless that integration would also link all the other Discord accounts at the same time.

So he can take his sweet time :D

Oooohhhh That brings back nightmares. :P

I do hope and wish it is better this time around when this site is upgraded.

Yea, the Boss is putting this off as long as possible to try to make sure it works.  Thing is.....there are no guarantees with anything in life.

As to nightmare......it is SOOOO MUCH worse for Ashal when it goes wrong.  Like, no sleep for a week to fix it kind of nightmare.   :(

Yes, indeed!

the nightmare comment was more directed at Ashal''s experiences as opposed to my personal experiences. Mostly it was very inconvenient but not much more.

Also I am perfectly happy with having Discord separate from the site. When I want to use it I go to the site anyway as it is. Not sure I would us it so much if it was here. (much like the previous chat) unless that integration would also link all the other Discord accounts at the same time.

Did somebody say site upgrade...?

*goes into fetal position and cries*

----

No intentions to integrate discord though; before or after the site upgrade. An upgrade that inevitably will be *shudder* soon...  If I find a good way to integrate it though, I'd be willing. Just not seeking it out.

Is there still no way to prevent people from being able to see your Discord username by clicking your server nickname?

Is there still no way to prevent people from being able to see your Discord username by clicking your server nickname?

I don't think so.

I'd like to see that as well.

If you miss me for some random strange reason.

I have terminated my Discord account.

21 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

If you miss me for some random strange reason.

I have terminated my Discord account.

Ok... ????  Why???  If you were needing a break from LL on discord or whatever, you could have remove that...

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Ok... ????  Why???  If you were needing a break from LL on discord or whatever, you could have remove that...

I dont need to tell you why.

But I am still here at LL.

8 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

I dont need to tell you why.

But I am still here at LL.

It's a shame... but hope it worked out in the end..

Yes, at least you are still here! :D