Official Discord Chat Server

I really like the channel. It is way more easy for me to provide help.

Some trolling, some unnecessary and miss-placed post, but I am trying to keep it clean (some basic rules are published on the main text channel.)

I really like the channel. It is way more easy for me to provide help.

Some trolling, some unnecessary and miss-placed post, but I am trying to keep it clean (some basic rules are published on the main text channel.)

A tip: Look for a moderation bot. The Twitch Nightbot already got a port with basic moderation tools, then I've heard of a Mee6 bot, no idea if it can moderate though, maybe you'll find another one.

At least, it could moderate the trolling and spamming for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I won't join Discord though I much look forward to chat. Reason being that Discord collects data, chats, everything and will use it in less than comfortable ways. If you really need channels and voice, Razer Comms is pretty good with sub-channels so it can do the same things. Lacks web UI though.

I won't join Discord though I much look forward to chat. Reason being that Discord collects data, chats, everything and will use it in less than comfortable ways. If you really need channels and voice, Razer Comms is pretty good with sub-channels so it can do the same things. Lacks web UI though.

Razer comms voice chat is worse then Discord when it comes to voice.

@ritualclarity @asenasen

There is no link in the OP's post there is a post further down that has the link.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67704-official-discord-chat-server/?p=1704328

Or you can use this link here. https://discordapp.com/invite/K5btuch

The  invite is in the OP. I just clicked on it.

I'd join Discord but I would be far too petrified to speak if I did. I'll stick to forum posts.

You can also type letters.

I don't speak there either. There is plenty of places to type and converse much like you do on a forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Razer comms voice chat is worse then Discord when it comes to voice.

yes, YMMV depending on your location. I have heard opposite side as well. Either way, I doubt folks use voice in the channel. I see it as more of an IRC replacement.

Uma vez que as pessoas têm vindo a fazer IRC não oficial e outras salas de chat, eu tenho significado para fazer um "oficial" por muitos meses, mas nunca ter. Finalmente, eu fui em frente e fiz um servidor Discord oficial para o site que as pessoas podem usar. No canal são chats de texto para os vários jogos primários suportados por LoversLab, e um par de canais de voz genéricos também deve que a sua fantasia. 

Https://discord.gg/K5btuch

Eu nunca configurei uma discórdia antes, então sinta-se à vontade para gritar comigo se as permissões estão erradas ou alguma outra coisa está confuso. 

windows 7 motherlode

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, just a suggestion. It would be nice to have an area you can sit in if you're happy to have private messages sent, just for getting to know/meeting people. You could have one for people who are okay with flirting, one for people who just want to game, etc. I know this is kind of what we already have but some of us (or maybe just me) like meeting people one-on-one rather than in a big chat room, and it would help to connect people with similar interests, and to be honest, I don't want to send people messages out of the blue and annoy them or come across as creepy. I'm sure I won't be the only person, given this is LoversLab, who is sometimes just gaming and goes "you know, I'd like to meet someone cool and new and get a bit flirty." And I think this would help make things more comfortable for everybody involved, particularly since around here we're really big on comfort and acceptance, and I'm sure there are people who aren't good around lots of people but would be interested in connecting with someone who would appreciate this. And my last point is that it means that it can be done in an acceptable way rather than having people feel like they're going to get kicked from the server just because they fancy someone and want to send a message. 

• 2 weeks later...