Gal*Gun: Double Peace

Well, at the moment I've tested textures, audio, and static meshes. Similar to Double Peace, it's skeletal mesh that is giving us grief.

VR is a lot friendlier to mod in many ways as well, so far. I can use packages created straight from UE 4 instead of playing around with hex. Which is quite nice.

Big news, all. Looks like I was able to figure out what was needed to replace skeletal meshes. Long story short, we were finally able to get a customized model fully working in game. It's a modified swimsuit, nothing too flashy, just enough to test things out. But we did it.

SK_test.thumb.jpg.4f83b54070fe0208111b0e3286468faf.jpg

Things are looking good for modding GG:DP.

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a special present for you- a Valentine's Day Mod pack!

First, many thanks to Ratuno for their hard work in providing the textures that are included.

GG:DP Valentine's Day Mod Pack -

NOTE: You will need the DMM V2 Mod installed before installing this one so that all the features work properly. If you install the DMM Mod after this one, it will overwrite some of the files for these mods.

---
Included in the Mod Pack are the following mods -

Heroine Higher Res Panties Mod - Updates the base underwear textures for all the heroine's default outfits

Nude Body mod - Updates the nude body texture with naughty bits :tongue:

Ribbons mod - Updates the ribbons underwear textures to both higher res and removes the bra portion

Shinobu Queen Nude Mod - mods Shinobu's Queen event so that she's completely nude for the Action Event
---
Valentine's Day Mod:

The Valentines Day mod adds several variations on outfits for the characters, all as additional entries to the uniform menu-

Standard Schoolgirls and Teachers now have PE Outfits where they are braless, pantyless, or both!

All heroine default outfit options where they wear nothing underneath.

See-through swimsuits for everybody.
---
There are readme files for each individual mod. Please read carefully before installing mods.

Note: The mods only affect the default underwear sets for the girls. I have plans to update it later to include all of the sets.

As always, hope you enjoy our work!

If you encounter any issues, please post in #helpdesk for assistance. As always, back up your files first! Remember, worst case scenario you can always verify your files through Steam.

I'll post some preview pics shortly in my next post.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12w8aE7B9PgOC2pvoJzKkS54cQO9GEhjf

The see-through swimsuits are modified such that there's no "underwear." Usually even when zooming in part of the girl's body would remain covered by the swimsuit. The see-through swimsuit has that removed, making it completely transparent when zoomed in.

They're not actually modded to be see-through all the time, sorry. I'm considering working on a clothing-free outfit at some point.

2 hours ago, DarkHawk02 said:

The see-through swimsuits are modified such that there's no "underwear." Usually even when zooming in part of the girl's body would remain covered by the swimsuit. The see-through swimsuit has that removed, making it completely transparent when zoomed in.

They're not actually modded to be see-through all the time, sorry. I'm considering working on a clothing-free outfit at some point.

I see. But regular swimsuit is also transparent when zoomed in, that why I thought "see-through" should be a nude outfit (like in Senran Kagura).

• 2 weeks later...

New mod time! V-day's been updated-

---

Bare Basics Mod- Adds two new outfits for all characters:

Bare Basics- All underwear, all the time. Does *not* require see-through mod.
Birthday Suit - Just as the name suggests. Also does *not* require see-through mod.

Also, changed the files to allow for configuring the Angel Eye Drops in the shop's config file.

---

I just added these to the V-day pack, but here's a separate link for those of you who already have it- https://drive.google.com/open?id=17UdKAbH0XXwsCDEbFLIQQhOujErjPO0j

NOTE: You must have V-day installed. Copy the Bare Basics folder over to `\GalGun Double Peace\GG2Game\CookedPC\Object\GG2Girl\mods`
Then copy the Config and Localization folders into `\GalGun Double Peace\GG2Game\CookedPC\`

12 hours ago, DarkHawk02 said:

New mod time! V-day's been updated-

---

Bare Basics Mod- Adds two new outfits for all characters:

Bare Basics- All underwear, all the time. Does *not* require see-through mod.
Birthday Suit - Just as the name suggests. Also does *not* require see-through mod.

Also, changed the files to allow for configuring the Angel Eye Drops in the shop's config file.

---

I just added these to the V-day pack, but here's a separate link for those of you who already have it- https://drive.google.com/open?id=17UdKAbH0XXwsCDEbFLIQQhOujErjPO0j

NOTE: You must have V-day installed. Copy the Bare Basics folder over to `\GalGun Double Peace\GG2Game\CookedPC\Object\GG2Girl\mods`
Then copy the Config and Localization folders into `\GalGun Double Peace\GG2Game\CookedPC\`

Great mod, it looks very nice, thanks! 

Can you help me with a bug/crash? everytime i change the GG2Game.u with the one from your mod (v2 or valentine) it crashes, its the same if i use the panties or normal version, the crash comes everytime i enter the dressing room or the game.

PS, im following all your instructions in the text document on each mod

That's generally due to having an older version of the game. The file structure of the game changed dramatically from the release version.

If you use the "Verify Files" option in Steam, it should update the game to the latest patch. Right click game > properties, local files tab.

14 hours ago, DarkHawk02 said:

That's generally due to having an older version of the game. The file structure of the game changed dramatically from the release version.

If you use the "Verify Files" option in Steam, it should update the game to the latest patch. Right click game > properties, local files tab.

That fixed it! thank you very much!

I have another question, is it posible to have the outfits like the cheerleader outfit without pants? i tried the GG2NMod_Panties.u mod and made all clothes disapear (exept the pants and bra) so im using you GG2NMod.u

I'm glad the issue is resolved. To answer your question - It's possible, but the issue really comes down to the amount of work and time necessary for making changes.

On the surface, it's a more minor change compared to other mods. However, removing the panties from any particular outfit actually requires up to eight or so packages need to be modded and entered in to the configuration files. And that's only for a single set of underwear. This is the reason why the Valentine's Day update is only for a select set of outfits- to do similar modifications to every available outfit would take quite some time.

We're currently focusing on a major project right now, so I will likely be unable to spend much(if any) time to side projects. That said, I'm hoping to put more information and guides up in the near future so that others who are interested can work on mods like that.

1 hour ago, DarkHawk02 said:

I'm glad the issue is resolved. To answer your question - It's possible, but the issue really comes down to the amount of work and time necessary for making changes.

On the surface, it's a more minor change compared to other mods. However, removing the panties from any particular outfit actually requires up to eight or so packages need to be modded and entered in to the configuration files. And that's only for a single set of underwear. This is the reason why the Valentine's Day update is only for a select set of outfits- to do similar modifications to every available outfit would take quite some time.

We're currently focusing on a major project right now, so I will likely be unable to spend much(if any) time to side projects. That said, I'm hoping to put more information and guides up in the near future so that others who are interested can work on mods like that.

Thanks for your answer, im looking forward to your next major project. And thanks again for making this great mod, the comunity really needs more people like you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Been really busy. There's something really exciting coming up soon.

First, towards Darklord999's comment, the mods work with the vanilla version. You need to install the DMM mod, then V-Day afterward. However, I'm hoping to change this soon to streamline the process. It's one of the projects I'm currently working on.

As for the second, I'll just leave you with this little bit of foreshadowing-Collection.thumb.png.89af56aa1da9fc36ae4548807a4e1a2e.png

• 2 weeks later...
Nep*Gun HyperPeace Mod

The Nep*Gun HyperPeace Mod has arrived!

Neptune's here and she's transferred in to Sakurazaki High. Tsubomi Haruno has transferred out.

neptune.thumb.png.90e8ee8d7346731bcb5f3073fb3b8c88.png

Neptune_02.thumb.png.a71e6448992f95369a5a07aa5786bb1b.png

Almost all voice clips have been replaced with Nep's English tracks.

Much of the game's BGM has been switched up to include various songs from the Neptunia series!

Full features detailed in the post below.

This can work as a standalone mod. It does not *require* the other mods to be installed. I recommend it, however, as you may see some random entries and such for outfits you don't have.

If you encounter any issues, please post in our Discord's helpdesk-

https://discord.io/galgun

Game breaking issues will be prioritized, and I will get to them when I am able.

As always, back up your files first! Remember, worst case scenario you can always verify your files through Steam.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fC05ZN4e3mj8DYQTPrBLXP0J5HL-KGIq

Nep*Gun HyperPeace Mod

NepGun HyperPeace adds Neptune as a student to Sakurazaki High!

Features:

- Neptune has replaced Tsubomi Haruno.
- Script has been rewritten for Nep
- Voice lines for the following files have been swapped for English Neptune voice clips:
    - Boss battles
    - Shooting Stages
    - Dressing Room
    - Collection Mode
    - Game over
    - Title screen quote(for when you game over to her)
    - Unseen Destiny ending
    - Prologue scene(right after the opening movie)

The following BGM tracks have been replaced:
    - Normal Stages
    - "Thrill" sections(where the girls surround Houdai)
    - Finale Stages
    - Cave Stages
    - Final DokiDoki
    - All boss battles
    - Collection Mode

- Unseen Destiny End Credits

Two easter eggs; see if you can locate them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, brief update on things. We've got a new mod coming up in the near future. Summer Fun, aka the swimsuit update!

All of the girls will be getting swimsuits, including the heroines!

I really don't want to spoil anything, but here's a set of teaser pics to give you a small sneak peek into what's going on (as well as some extra pics from our "underwear" tests).

69110963_p0.thumb.png.01715b38ae811f32e48289ab71b70bea.png69110963_p1.thumb.png.539f1bf7e074c2cff43a22ebdc19cd76.png69110963_p2.thumb.png.30f0ae2d3f2cfda27e24ec6fe36f4bbd.png69110963_p3.thumb.png.646b428e0f7d27a09d729dab860484cf.png69110963_p4.thumb.png.4e45552b3efbbdd30c6744500692a160.png69110963_p5.thumb.png.e63e509fb0c2fc3ab934c70dab5f2f1d.png69110963_p6.png.3734824690043edcee987e1483fcb604.png69110963_p7.png.9abce629f101a5e762eee84edde90de6.png69110963_p8.png.0fcaed70b5dc247729bc6bb9629f4d6e.png69110963_p9.png.01c6e6c51de8fa0bf2779248630d3db8.png

On 6/22/2018 at 9:37 AM, DarkHawk02 said:

I do not know of a way to update the game outside of Steam, so you will likely have to acquire an already updated version. The mods won't work with the original release version.

Blargh, okay, I can't seem to find any that's updated >.< Hope someone can help me in the future.