Gal*Gun: Double Peace

Thanks, all. I appreciate the support. Been working hard on this project. While we are still working out the best ways for distributing mods, it is currently possible to create and distribute mods through replacing game files/adding texture cache files. That said, what we really need now are artists who want to work on custom textures for clothes/underwear/skin. Here is our Discord link for anyone who is interested-

https://discord.io/galgun

I'm not an artist, but I did some work on a custom body texture as a proof of concept, as well as some holiday themed underwear sets. So take a look at these, and let us know if you're interested in helping create even better ones!

Akiko_Christmas.thumb.jpg.8960bc3936dd165d3239cfbaf4f776a0.jpg

Kirara_Christmas.thumb.jpg.872b04607d5b18ede6391c7ab4f20f2b.jpg

Lewd1_4.thumb.png.f4e3224b74e826437ef52d8a15468395.png

Lewd1_14.thumb.png.14830095d73426d6cce80b7526327f30.png

On 27/12/2017 at 4:32 PM, DarkHawk02 said:

Thanks, all. I appreciate the support. Been working hard on this project. While we are still working out the best ways for distributing mods, it is currently possible to create and distribute mods through replacing game files/adding texture cache files. That said, what we really need now are artists who want to work on custom textures for clothes/underwear/skin. Here is our Discord link for anyone who is interested-

I'm not an artist, but I did some work on a custom body texture as a proof of concept, as well as some holiday themed underwear sets. So take a look at these, and let us know if you're interested in helping create even better ones!

this Discord invite has expired, could you post a new one, please? :blush:

Hey all, we've completed testing on the latest mod!

**DMM DLC Mod for Gal*Gun Double Peace**

Includes four (previously) DMM exclusive outfits and accessories

• Sexy Bunny Girl, Bunny Headband, Silver Tray
  • Sleepwear, Cat Ears, Lovey-dovey Toast
  • Risque Police Uniform, Police Hat, (Love) Wanted Poster
  • Cheerleader Outfit, Cheerleader Visor, Pom-Pom

Finally, there is a readme that you *must* read to install this properly. There are *two* replacements for the GG2Game file in this mod-

• GG2Mod.u - the standard DMM DLC Mod file
  • GG2Mod_Panties.u - the mod file + permanent panties(full transparency for outer clothing on the girls)

The link below contains the zip file for the mod, including the instructions and full details of the features.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OQpsWXxgneCywsgTnYk5904aqXe5nwy7

So you don't have to hunt for it, here's the Discord link in case you have any questions/comments/etc.

Enjoy!

511740_20180105153348_1.thumb.png.7856495665bd39f1eb2d81757fbbfbeb.png

511740_20180105153359_1.thumb.png.4c94c532fef5b138bffa4120c1d7d689.png

511740_20180105153436_2.thumb.png.24ee51efb57910af4446e399bd6f11ae.png

511740_20180105153515_1.thumb.png.324bda53f7579f2ad710e28a8cd888ef.png

On 12/31/2017 at 4:33 PM, lossofworth said:

I'd be happy to provide a little financial support. It wouldn't be much but a little something. I could do some searching to find someone that would be willing to do textures. What do they need to be able to do exactly?

I apologize that I missed this post earlier. The main point of focus for an artist would be assisting in creating a nude body texture. We have a copy of the texture in tga format that we're looking to get modified.

That's it as far as actual listed goals, but there's definitely potential for adding new underwear sets and modified outfit textures as well. 

We have a couple potential artists we're talking to, but I'll gladly welcome anyone who wants to help out.

On a final note- a few small updates to the mod I made recently:

The DMM Mod has been updated to include a Shop Mod.

Now configurable through GG2GG2HudUIShopActor.ini file(in GalGun Double Peace\GG2Game\Config)

- STATUS_MOVE_SPEED
    Lower numbers will reduce time used to animate stat gains

- LD_GoodsData
    Control prices and other attributes of shop items

Also, made a modification to allow both sisters to be affected by the transparency mod in the Sisters Route final doki doki.

Hey, all. Just wanted to announce the latest revision to the DMM DLC Mod, which is actually working out to be a combination of several mods in one due to the

unfortunate lack of the ability to make mods more, well, modular.

I'm considering this version 2 as there are major changes between this and the previous. As such, I'm not providing a patch for this version. You'll need to download the full mod again. Note that the install is the same, and you need to replace all files when copying it over.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OQpsWXxgneCywsgTnYk5904aqXe5nwy7

Update(01/17/2018)
DMM Mod version 2.0

- Removed hardcoded outfit entries. Modded the game to accept new outfits from GG2GameGirl.ini
- Added the ability to edit the following values in GG2PlayerController.ini:

CNormalShotDamage
    CChargeShotDamage
    CChargeShotFieldDamage
    CChargeShotInputChargeBeginTime
    CChargeShotInputChargeTime
    CChargeShotDelayTime
    CChargeShotRechargeTime
    CVitalLimit
    CInvincibleTimeOfDamageAfter

CZoomFovValue - affects zoom rate. Lower values = less zoom

c_ganrikiParametersList=(sightSizeRate=,seeingThroughRate=)
        Affects zoom. sightSizeRate determines area size affected by zoom regarding transparency, seeingThroughRate is exactly what it says on the tin. 1.0 = complete transparency.(effectively acts as PheromoneZ)
        c_ganrikiParametersList[0] is the entry for regular sight, no Angel Eye Drops/PheromoneZ

- Ekoro can now be selected for Final Doki Doki through Collection Mode. Note: Unfortunately, there are no voice files for Ekoro's FDD, as it appears to be unfinished.

- Sisters FDD fixed for transparency mod

Greetings, everyone. Couple updates for you. Firstly, we have a new artist on board to help us out! I'm going to post some samples of his work below for you to check out.

We've made progress in other areas as well. Unfortunately, we've hit a roadblock with respect to getting custom meshes working in game. Quoting the Discord server admin and project lead-

"For the Unofficial Gal*Gun Discord server, we've managed to figure out the following: Custom BGMs/Sounds, and Custom Textures (with varying resolutions). What we're in the process of figuring out now is Custom Meshes, but we're running into a shader-compiling issue that has halted our progress thus far.

If anyone has any info on what can be done in this case, do feel free to join the server and assist us. Let me make this clear: You will be paid for your time should the method you've given to us works. Payment can be decided upon once a method for custom meshes is figured out."

So if anyone feels they can lend a hand, hop on over to https://discord.io/galgun and let us know!

And now, some of our artist's samples-

Artist_Exhibition_02.thumb.png.f443262e9aada10477b0085631df4c2c.png

Artist_Exhibition_15.thumb.png.8dd3f24dc92ddd0731551762ea4eb77b.png

Artist_Exhibition_08.thumb.png.8e83b54afd220c9873ada3867e97f293.png

Artist_Exhibition_04.thumb.png.fa40088df059ed6d344485f307c8047e.png

Artist_Exhibition_13.thumb.png.4a07cb40d15c6ed3f44a5814383cf0c2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, it's been a while. A few updates for you -

• GG1 and GG:DP soundtrack rips - I managed to rip the music from the original Gal*Gun as well as Double Peace. They're the raw audio files, so they only loop once, and the GG1 versions drop off weirdly, but I'm hoping to get to creating extensions at some point. But until then, you can download these for your enjoyment. Note: I do have some GG:DP extensions available, I just haven't gotten around to the whole thing yet.
  • A couple stage change-up mods!
    • First, the Extra Credit mod - All stages except for the tutorials have had almost all the students replaced with teachers! Patako and Yuko are still around, as are the possessed girls of stage 2-1. Other than that, look out, 'cause these teachers are hot for you!
    • Second, a trial change up mod based on a request I received. Notably, Mafuyu Yanagida and Yuko Yureino are comprise about half the girls in each stage(exceptions are Tutorial levels, and all Stage 2-1 versions except Unseen Destiny). Do note- Yuko is still invisible, so watch yourself. She's sneaky.
  • GG:VR mods - I just started poking around in GG:VR, but have was able to mod a couple files for a nice surprise. The No Pantsu mod - you'll find that the girls in the game forgot their underwear and are going commando! Note: You'll need to use the GG:VR character editor to unpack the game files first so you can replace them. This, as well as everything above, are all in the Gal*Gun Discord.

We have a few other projects we're working on. I'm putting together an alternate BGM mod for GG:DP, and we just found out how to do texture replacement for GG:VR as well. I'll do my best to keep you updated. And finally, a couple screenshots from my GG:VR tests(I do not have a VR headset, sadly, so the screenshots aren't as good as I'd like)-

No_Pantsu_VR.thumb.png.860ed7bafea94c78814bb4f0c7c0e54e.png

No_Pantsu_VR_3.thumb.png.c92db4c8c03ffd8dd1eee00b2b9e1cf9.png

Texture_Swap_VR.thumb.png.fd2fde90ae1a1ed7a27072203a44af7e.png

Uniform_Texture_Test.thumb.png.1255ebd2875f631eec52c30ed4aca71e.png