Name your absolute favorite character! (no anime)

Lizzy

About-> (No anime allowed) <-I'm sorry  :lol:

While one of my favorites is Ghost in the Shell Motoko Kusanagi, this thread is for purely selfish reasons.

In Fallout 4, I have filled all but 9 presets for guys and need 7 more presets for girls.

So for Character Creation, I need some suggestions! (anime faces are hard to recreate)

Video games! Movies! Actor playing characters, (which ones) etc.

Already made: Max and Chloe from Life is Strange, Ciri, John Wick, Archer, Clark Kent (Dean Cain), Agent 47, and John Preston (Equilibrium).

But I totally understand if any of those are your favorites too  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite character fom fiction? Jesus Crist.

Its probably Sherlock Holmes.

Fave game character would be Gerald of Rivia.

If you looking for popular faces to base presets on you might do better to ask for favorite actors.

Basil Rathbone.

George Peppard.

Bruce Willys.

Ray Meagher  \/

Probably Max Rockatansky. He's my fav char since I was a kid. I always end up using nickname as Mad Max or Max, Max_MFP or something like that.

Also, the older of you probably will know this movie, but when I was a kid and watched this movie, the main guy became my hero back then. I still think he's awesome tbh (no homo)

My favourite game character is without question, Handsome Jack, from Borderlands. You have a great sarcastic, charming, evil villain dubbed by one of the best voice actors in the gaming industry.

Real life? I love Morgan Freeman, but I also really like Pío Baroja (a spanish writer). I would also like to give an honorable mention to Christopher Sabat and Laura Bailey.

Before I met Skyrim, from the '90's a model called "Annie Wu".

I looked up some of the favorite characters. I didn't like some of them, was this supposed to be mostly comic-book?

Mariah Carey!

No, the list is too long...

The red guy from "cow and Chicken"

Holly marie Combs in almost anything

Young Virginia Madsen ("creator", "Electric Dreams")

What's his name, the bald dude "Patrick Stewart" (thanks, Google)

The barber guy John Depp (also "mad Hatter"

Anne Hathaway.

Keira Knightley

Very favorite....no anime, huh?

um??

Here are some people from Skyrim

post-392535-0-93464900-1477218960_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-01475400-1477902105_thumb.jpg

Elric of Melniboné created by Michael Moorcock...before J.R.R. Tolkien, Robert E. Howard, Andrzej Sapkowski, and GRR Martin's works graced my greasy palm, I have been regaled by this dark antihero's exploits and his vampiric sword Stormbringer...I wish there was a modern day movie, game or tv series adaptation of this guy...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived