Real Body 4RB 2 (Wip)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 12:57 AM, revelatian said:

Not sure the thread is still active, nor if this will help the developer or not. But Redknight did post a CBBE body that has a functioning anus as well as a modified skeleton that may help you out. It's posted here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974

The anus functions fairly well to be completely honest. This much like your work is a WIP. But hey worth taking a look at.

Thanks for this link!! I downloaded that body and it works well in my game and IMO looks good, especially for WIP. 

Also the other body physics are good like belly, thighs, and he's working on throat physics. 

For those who've been checking this thread for updates, I think this is something well worth installing but do watch the vid for the Bodyslide particulars. I'll try to get screens up later tonight 

• 3 months later...
On 3/22/2018 at 2:57 PM, Dirtnap said:

Thanks for this link!! I downloaded that body and it works well in my game and IMO looks good, especially for WIP. 

Also the other body physics are good like belly, thighs, and he's working on throat physics. 

For those who've been checking this thread for updates, I think this is something well worth installing but do watch the vid for the Bodyslide particulars. I'll try to get screens up later tonight 

file deleted from nexus. can post here, please?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, shaidien said:

O no she uploaded stuf that works great I made a xml for everything at one point . I just like full smp body test version 2.75 better.

yea but full smp body does not have bodyslide.., any idea if there is a bodyslide version?

17 minutes ago, 27X said:

lol, not even kind of.

Why not? If he has money and a Chinese phone number .. he will have everything  :)

And about the MAX body, do it yourself, everything works under SMP, under any version of the game. If you know how to write xml for smp then nothing complicated is there .. almost nothing.