Real Body 4RB 2 (Wip)

It has to work when people like treeplen working on something like HDT Anus before. Its just hard... But well nothing is impossible thats for sure.

Is this a reply to my comment? I think what ari777 wanted was genitals or just anus animation without HDT (PhysX). In other words, the anus would have to know when it's being penetrated to animate. It would require physical contact (HDT/physX). If it does know when it is being penetrated Without something like HDT and genitals are animated alone, it would be confused how to animate itself resulting in it being out of sync / not smooth, and not knowing the precise time to stop. With both since it needs to know when it's being penetrated, it would be even more confused since it would have to move along with the PhysX and animation which might cause things to spaz out.

So what I think he's asking for is a complete body anal only animations that will work as intended exclusively for this body and no anal HDT.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to ousnius about this and anus gaping is just not possible with the methods we have because hdt doesnt really support strectch..

Is it possible for the gaping to happen from an invisible force being applied on the anus that would appear on animation start? without messing with animation, lets say a constant cylindrical force relative to the anus or vagina being applied inward.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I like this body very much. This is a piece of well-done work and it would be a pity that this project will not end. I am a complete amateur in 3D space, but someone can do it done. For starters, could anyone convert a file to OBJ format? 

Hello everyone, I like this body very much. This is a piece of well-done work and it would be a pity that this project will not end. I am a complete amateur in 3D space, but someone can do it done. For starters, could anyone convert a file to OBJ format? 

What do you mean? Turn the mesh in the .nif file in to a separate .obj file? Sure, that's not hard, but I can't see where you're getting at. Like... why?

What do you mean? Turn the mesh in the .nif file in to a separate .obj file? Sure, that's not hard, but I can't see where you're getting at. Like... why?

The body looks very good, I would like to see it in the game, even if it is not fully functional. I think, would for exam, can use the XPMS skeleton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So here's a hypothetical for you: If there was a creation club mod that gave you hdt buttholes, would you buy it? :P (Yes I realize that would NEVER happen)

No. Of Course not. The Person which uploads such a thing and want to have money for it (donation is another thing, I would surely donate him something) can try the physics of his own pooper with putting the files on a hard drive and insert it to it. Xd

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/27/2016 at 3:02 PM, 4uDIK said:
Real Body 4RB 2 (Wip)

f5c59ce43266t.jpg a511d3116747t.jpg

729b4243cce9t.jpg 24d63484f21bt.jpg

61a826bdf11ft.jpg 4cfb4610bac2t.jpg

At the moment, I made the body, skin and textures.

I chenge skeleton XPMSE, remove the beard of old genitalia bones and  add new bones.

Genitals work now with new bones.

c47eac51ce2e.gif

It is necessary that somebody made this skeleton to work in HDT. I myself am not master it for a very long time is required to study.

To do

skeleton to work in HDT - (need help)

Sliders for BodySlide.

Final texture and Normal mapping.

While I stalled on the skeleton. Knock the PM who can help with the skeleton.

Or express your thoughts here.

skinS(max2015).ZIP

Damn it I was so hyped to try and help  get this going but as soon as I importit in the scene 3dsmax tells me my version (2014) won't load it. Ugh great stuff either way. :(

• 1 month later...
On 27/07/2017 at 10:21 AM, poblivion said:

The body looks very good, I would like to see it in the game, even if it is not fully functional. I think, would for exam, can use the XPMS skeleton.

there's the 3dmax file no?

put that in game yourself (don't have 3dmax, can't open that)

or...

180116123522268288.jpg

the white body it's bodychange3

180116123542123586.jpg

that outfit is now converted to bodychange3

for body parts, it's the same

180116123538100237.jpg

grey? wops

180116123540550072.jpg

don't have patchs for that body, doesn't matter

18011612354092975.jpg

180116123533887415.jpg

you have the base shape converted to unp, cbbe or whatever above

and that to get the sliders in blender

https://github.com/millighost/dsf-utils

morph copy on unp, faster and crappier (there can be gaps or clipping with the vagina)

or

delete unp vagina and ass to replace with that (mature skin or whatever will have to be bake on edited mesh)

result is what you see on page 1(with whatever you converted)

as for putting that in skyrim, during sexlab animations... have fun trying