[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Toska (Submod)

DocToska

2 hours ago, riqih911 said:

so how is it ? 

I gave this a try, and even though it runs, it is currently a buggy mess with events not shooting right, characters dying from a minor title, and multiple event screens for the same event coming up. I would recommend waiting for this to be updated, but considering how long it's been since the last one don't hold your breath.

6 hours ago, The_ToG said:

I gave this a try, and even though it runs, it is currently a buggy mess with events not shooting right, characters dying from a minor title, and multiple event screens for the same event coming up. I would recommend waiting for this to be updated, but considering how long it's been since the last one don't hold your breath.

@DocToska and I are both known for periods of inactivity.  I expect one day we'll all find a shiny new version waiting for us.  :smile: 

8 hours ago, noxbestia said:

@DocToska and I are both known for periods of inactivity.  I expect one day we'll all find a shiny new version waiting for us.  :smile: 

Yeah, I enjoy both of your works and when Toska's did work, it was the best. I do hope he makes his return like you did. :smile:

If I knew how to mod, I'd give it a try and see what I can do, reading about it and hearing all these things makes it sound easy, but lookin at the code and it all goes over my head.

On 19/2/2018 at 3:59 AM, Dabatking0429 said:

Okay, am I an idiot? Because I have no idea how to get a female ruler to be able to 'entertain' herself with dogs from the EE.

You are not an idiot. Don't even bother with this mod.

With the latest game patch, it will make your game, pretty much, messed up with lot's of bugs and wondering why, most of the events, are not firing at all... etc.

Support won't come to you, unless you know how to mod. The mod maker "desappeared without a trace"...

My advice would be, stick with DWReborn or Christianity mod, you 'll get the the best support there and "let this abomination die", unless, the mod maker reappears out of nowhere and amaze us all with a massive update!!! :tongue::cookie::cookie:

10 hours ago, Drax70 said:

You are not an idiot. Don't even bother with this mod.

With the latest game patch, it will make your game, pretty much, messed up with lot's of bugs and wondering why, most of the events, are not firing at all... etc.

Support won't come to you, unless you know how to mod. The mod maker "desappeared without a trace"...

My advice would be, stick with DWReborn or Christianity mod, you 'll get the the best support there and "let this abomination die", unless, the mod maker reappears out of nowhere and amaze us all with a massive update!!! :tongue::cookie::cookie:

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's still mostly working for me, but thank you for your advice.

• 1 month later...

Too bad this is bugged to hell and back, as sometimes all the abilities etc. seem to simply disappear. I would be fine with it otherwise. It might have something to do with getting the rulership of Lilith's Own through the current head's death - it seems to trigger removal of spells after some time. I've tried averting this by getting him to my court and making him immortal, and so far I've been fine for 30+ years.

Thank you very much for the mod.

I have a few issues with the mods:

- Lilith's Own doesn't seem to appear. I can only access to Chosen of Lilith from DWR mod. Are they the same, or there are any known issues with them? Should I leave Chosen of Lilith in order to see Lilith's Own?

- Is there any method to get the lilith (succubus) trait directly (no console or through breeding)?

- Procreo doesn't seem to work with female ruler (self). The decision is nowhere to be found when rightclicking on self. Is there any conflict with Noxbestia's mod?

I'm using the following mods:

- DWR

- Darkest Perversion

- Toska's

- Beyond Heresy

- Slavery Expanded

- And also Legalized Gay Marriage, testing it if it can work with DWR and other submods.

On 22/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, blackcobra said:

toska mod dosnt work at the moment so dont use it

Yeah, there are people here that don't realy get it... you will have to remind them every 10 posts that"THIS MOD IS BROKEN, NOT UPDATED SINCE A VERY LONG TIME AND IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS TO YOUR GAME, IT IS NOT SUPPORTED ANY MORE!"

Thanks for your attention! :classic_wub:

Because I can't resist, and because I sometimes use this mod too, I dusted off my forked version to see if I needed to change/fix anything with it. So far it seems to be working, and since one of the things I did was to remove the Lilith Society that's now been duplicated in the main Dark World mod, that conflict is removed entirely.

DWToska_AlirisRemix.7z

Feel free to try it and see how it goes, and let me know if anything is horribly broken.

On 4/27/2018 at 12:11 AM, Zmey said:

The only thing that seems to be broken is the "After Siege Fun"

I've had a weird bit with that. It doesn't fire as it should, and usually double-fires for some strange reason. I may try and revert it back (as I was trying to remove the male-only bit with it, if memory serves).

11 hours ago, Aliris said:

I've had a weird bit with that. It doesn't fire as it should, and usually double-fires for some strange reason. I may try and revert it back (as I was trying to remove the male-only bit with it, if memory serves).

Aaand... the Harley part, I think, it should also be removed completely since DW has it's own part.

13 hours ago, Aliris said:

I always assumed that was intentional, to provide more then three choices.

4 hours ago, Alaratt said:

I always assumed that was intentional, to provide more then three choices.

It wasn't, but thus far I haven't been able to get it to fire the once - what should've prevented it from firing twice wound up preventing it from firing at all, oddly. And as far as bugs go, it's a very minor one.

DWToska_remix.7z

Actually, I think I found what was causing the double firing. It was listed both in "on siege over" and "on siege won". I commented out the former, and we'll see if that corrects it (I'm not sure which is the more appropriate, if it fails to fire always when it should, it might be the other.

So this version doesn't have any Harley/etc events, nor does it have anything from Toska's version of Lilith's secret society, since those are in DWR full now.

I also tweaked and gave "outs" to some events, replaced some pictures with expanded/enlarged ones, and so on.

Updated version attached.

54 minutes ago, Aliris said:

DWToska_remix.7z

Actually, I think I found what was causing the double firing. It was listed both in "on siege over" and "on siege won". I commented out the former, and we'll see if that corrects it (I'm not sure which is the more appropriate, if it fails to fire always when it should, it might be the other.

So this version doesn't have any Harley/etc events, nor does it have anything from Toska's version of Lilith's secret society, since those are in DWR full now.

I also tweaked and gave "outs" to some events, replaced some pictures with expanded/enlarged ones, and so on.

Updated version attached.

Thats why I assumed it was intentional. Since it was in two different ways, I figured was meant to make sure you dont just get the same 3 options twice by firing the same event twice.

Archived