Well, the mod technically works... but my MNC werewolf now has two dicks. I have the All-in-One HDT animated pussy mod and I know that installs meshes that would be compatible with that mod, but this mod doesn't seem to be able to overwrite it. The wolf just... kinda has two dicks.

• 4 months later...

OK, where do I begin?  How about by starting out with the first thing, that I can't seem to get the other two to work.  Male and Female?  They work fine.  Although, it seems as if the female is spawning herm but then turns female after starting an animation and remaining female after that.  The herm summons, on the other hand, just show up as invisible, except for a floating dick.  There is nothing telling me how to get Katherine or Urta to work, speaking of which, you said Urta shows up for male characters, right?  I got Urta with a female character and I have no idea if it's because I have my character's SL gender set as male as well as using SOS on her or not.  Anyways, how do I get the textures right and how do I do that with NMM?

44 minutes ago, Zymemaru said:

I'm a little unsure what this mod is. I assume by the picture it let's you as a werewolf have sex with another werewolf?

no, it gives the werewolves different dicks, my SLAL Pack has werewolf on werewolf animations in it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

10 hours ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

t seems as if the female is spawning herm but then turns female after starting an animation and remaining female after that.

that's strange, it should not be doing that at all.

The herm summons, on the other hand, just show up as invisible, except for a floating dick.

that's even more confusing, are you playing as a custom race?

There is nothing telling me how to get Katherine or Urta to work

Urta can be summoned with spell books found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters.

Katherine as well can be summoned with spell books found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters, but you need to add the esp from the "EXTRA ADD-ONs" folder first.

speaking of which, you said Urta shows up for male characters, right?  I got Urta with a female character and I have no idea if it's because I have my character's SL gender set as male as well as using SOS on her or not.  Anyways, how do I get the textures right and how do I do that with NMM?

i'm clueless on whats going on there.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's strange, it should not be doing that at all.

Yeah, but it is.  I think that might just be a small bug.  That, and it normally autofixes itself.

that's even more confusing, are you playing as a custom race?

Nope, I don't have custom races installed at all.

Urta can be summoned with spell books found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters.

Katherine as well can be summoned with spell books found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters, but you need to add the esp from the "EXTRA ADD-ONs" folder first.

OK, but what do you mean by that?  Does that mean I extract the Kathrine file, add it back to the archive as a zip file, and then add the mod in NMM?  Or am I supposed to put the Kathrine esp in the mod for Horny Werewolves?  So yeah, I'm not using a custom race, these are the summons I'm talking about.  I have not reached the part where my character gets lycanthropy yet.

1 hour ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

OK, but what do you mean by that?  Does that mean I extract the Kathrine file, add it back to the archive as a zip file, and then add the mod in NMM?  Or am I supposed to put the Kathrine esp in the mod for Horny Werewolves?  So yeah, I'm not using a custom race, these are the summons I'm talking about.  I have not reached the part where my character gets lycanthropy yet.

i guess? i don't use mod managers myself.

ScreenShot1042.jpg

49 minutes ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

Wait, dammit, sorry, I forgot that I found Kathrine's book up there.  It wasn't there before for some reason, but then it showed up.  So how do I fix Urta and make her not a floating dick?

i don't know, they are working fine on my end.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know, they are working fine on my end.

Well, what did you do when you installed the mod?  Maybe I did something wrong.

EDIT: Turns out it was not a trick, the female Werewolf does spawn in with a dick before quickly losing it.  As for the futa werewolves, the Urta morph seemed to autofix itself ONCE, then I resummoned her and she was back to being a floating dick.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod works great except for followers(?) I havent tried letting any other werewolves transform like the companion members but werewolves I spawn through console works just fine dick is there no problems. The problem occurs when I turn my followers into werewolves(using aft) one of them becomes invisible when she's a werewolf and the other 3 just use standard female models and dont have the herm skins that I've selected in the creature framework. Is there a way to fix this or am I doing something wrong? If it AFT? 

• 1 month later...

So when trying to add FormId's to the Herm Player Armature, do you copy as override, new record, or something else completely? The character's body is just a random human's, with some other races missing their bodies entirely, and it's only a problem when trying to use the herm versions.

38 minutes ago, DustyB said:

So when trying to add FormId's to the Herm Player Armature, do you copy as override, new record, or something else completely? The character's body is just a random human's, with some other races missing their bodies entirely, and it's only a problem when trying to use the herm versions.

copy as override something from the mod your tying to add so that it becomes a master file for HornyWereHermPlayer.esp, then you can add whatever formids you need to add into the Armature lists.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there ..

I have a small issue that I am trying to understand the reason for it to happen...

I have everything installed the right way, Using the herm female files from your mod and this all mod ...in CF I set everything correctly..but..now it comes the small issue..

During sex scenes I can not control the Penis the usual way with sexlab hotkeys...???

I have no idea why this happens , since its the first time it happens...

This is my load order for this all required mods..

Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
HornyWerewolves.esp=1
HornyWereHermPlayer.esp=1

Also as you can see I have Moonlight tales , but I disabled the skinning of werewolf's so the ones working are from your mod here...

Can you enlighten me on this issue !

42 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Hi there ..

I have a small issue that I am trying to understand the reason for it to happen...

I have everything installed the right way, Using the herm female files from your mod and this all mod ...in CF I set everything correctly..but..now it comes the small issue..

During sex scenes I can not control the Penis the usual way with sexlab hotkeys...???

I have no idea why this happens , since its the first time it happens...

This is my load order for this all required mods..

Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
HornyWerewolves.esp=1
HornyWereHermPlayer.esp=1

Also as you can see I have Moonlight tales , but I disabled the skinning of werewolf's so the ones working are from your mod here...

Can you enlighten me on this issue !

the sexlab penis control keys only work with SOS Schlongs and these are not SOS Schongs

If there is any chance that My word matters at all here, I would like to say that when using the hornywerehermplayer.esp patch/option my currently installed custom races won't appear correctly. I currently have Crimes against skyrim and the Sexualized Katia mod on but when I select them only the heard shows up correctly the rest of the body appears as a default nord/human body model. any chance there is a fix or patch to this issue?(also Whenever I disable the hornywerehermlayer.esp the races appear as the should, the issue is only happening when I enable the esp); If no patch exist can someone make one?

20180519161133_1.jpg

1 hour ago, mennyt said:

If there is any chance that My word matters at all here, I would like to say that when using the hornywerehermplayer.esp patch/option my currently installed custom races won't appear correctly. I currently have Crimes against skyrim and the Sexualized Katia mod on but when I select them only the heard shows up correctly the rest of the body appears as a default nord/human body model. any chance there is a fix or patch to this issue?(also Whenever I disable the hornywerehermlayer.esp the races appear as the should, the issue is only happening when I enable the esp); If no patch exist can someone make one?

try reading it's readme.

WARNING: if you are playing as a custom race you will need to use TES5Edit to add its "Armor Addon" FormIDs to the Armature's lists.