Is there a way to use these on yourself in werewolf form?  Or only on two other werewolves?

"SexLab Werewolves" enables player sex in werewolf form:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

and here is a patch for some of it's control problems:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/?p=1710506

note: it's best to have SexLab Werewolves load before Horny Werewolves in the load order, so that Horny Werewolves will override some of SexLab Werewolves changes.

How do you apply the female brown skin textures?  I have extracted the files to the textures folder, however it doesn't seem to work.

FYI - in Moonlight Tales Essentials v2.51 there is an option in the MCM menu to 'disable the skin system'.  Select that and the skins from this mod work fine.

How do you apply the female brown skin textures?  I have extracted the files to the textures folder, however it doesn't seem to work.

FYI - in Moonlight Tales v2.33 there is an option in the MCM menu to 'disable the skin system'.  Select that and the skins from this mod work fine.

go to:

HornyWerewolvesofSkyrimV2_1.7z\EXTRA ADD-ONs\AlternativeTextures\body\Female Moutarde Brown Textures\

and extract the folder called "textures" into the Skyrim data folder.

• 1 month later...

thank you, so ive been scratching my brain for a while now, how do i install the extras ive chosen through Mod organizer? do i just check mark the items i want? or drag the items i want into the data folder provided by the mod and set data directory from there?

no clue, i don't use mod managers.

with manually installed mods the loose files (eg: textures, meshes and scripts) will override anything inside the bsa files no matter what the load order is set to, but i don't know how that works within the available mod managers.

when manually installed the textures file path would look like this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\TextureFileHere.dds

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\TextureFileHere.dds

thank you, so ive been scratching my brain for a while now, how do i install the extras ive chosen through Mod organizer? do i just check mark the items i want? or drag the items i want into the data folder provided by the mod and set data directory from there?

When useing MO install the mod like normal open the zip your installed the mod from and put the extras in to your "G:\Mod Organizer\mods\HornyWerewolvesofSkyrim" folder and your good to go.

When useing MO install the mod like normal open the zip your installed the mod from and put the extras in to your "G:\Mod Organizer\mods\HornyWerewolvesofSkyrim" folder and your good to go.

i still cannot get anything to work. i only show as a female wearwolf with default textures. im trying to get the HermWolf settings to work with with black and white texture. i tried installing through MO and ive tried Manually. i have also tried it as an argonian and non beast races.

i still cannot get anything to work. i only show as a female wearwolf with default textures. im trying to get the HermWolf settings to work with with black and white texture. i tried installing through MO and ive tried Manually. i have also tried it as an argonian and non beast races.

the default texture for the herm is already the black and white texture.

the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" is a esp file that needs to be loaded after the HornyWerewolves.esp.

there are 3 versions of the "HornyWereHermPlayer.esp" each in there own folder, you need to extract one of them from it's folder before you can use it.

note: the only difference between the 3 of them is a added unrelated mod for horse combat that would have otherwise conflicted with the patch if it was not included.

ok, so i have the normal Data folder installed, the files i want from the Extras Folder are the "Herm MikoYork Black and white textures" and the "no DGHCP". i took those files and added them to the default folder for the mod. Now i have the files  "Creature.d Folder, HornyWereWolves.bsa, HornyWereWolves.esp, HornyWereHermPlayer.esp and Herm MikoYork Black and white Textures Folder".

i installed the mod through MO like i would any other mod but all i get is a Normal Black Female werewolf in game and no means of initiating sex.

I have also installed those same files manually but with the same results.

please tell me what im doing wrong. i am sorry for bothering you so much about this.

Ps. am i supposed to have the SLWereWolves Mod because i do not and it isn't listed in the requirements? If the default texture for the HermWEolf is Black and white i dont even need to have the Herm MikoYork Black and white Textures Folder. Oh and the mods files are not being overwritten by another mod.

again, the default texture for the herm is already the black and white texture, so you don't need to add it.

i am assuming that there is another mod overriding "Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]", or you have not activated the esp.

you need SexLab Werewolves to have sex as a Werewolf.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you please give a clear explanation as to what exactly this mod is? It seems to imply that it's a body mesh/texture for werewolves, but there's no .nif/.dds files in the download. Your other mod HCOS also has a very similar name but is an animation pack.

Also, do I need this if I already have SoS? SoS claims that it comes with included werewolf schlongs.

Could you please give a clear explanation as to what exactly this mod is? It seems to imply that it's a body mesh/texture for werewolves, but there's no .nif/.dds files in the download. Your other mod HCOS also has a very similar name but is an animation pack.

Also, do I need this if I already have SoS? SoS claims that it comes with included werewolf schlongs.

it's a different body mesh for the Creature Framework.

the .nif/.dds files are inside the bsa file.

this mod is considered as a optional addon for HCOS but it can be used without it.

the HDT stuff was only added by request, and it's not up to date with what sos can do.

it's a different body mesh for the Creature Framework.

the .nif/.dds files are inside the bsa file.

this mod is considered as a optional addon for HCOS but it can be used without it.

the HDT stuff was only added by request, and it's not up to date with what sos can do.

Thank ye friend

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

again, the default texture for the herm is already the black and white texture, so you don't need to add it.

i am assuming that there is another mod overriding "Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]", or you have not activated the esp.

you need SexLab Werewolves to have sex as a Werewolf.

Okay, after about 3 hours of move around files and troubleshooting, I've found out how to get the extra add-on textures to work with MO

what you need to do is move the texture filetree (from textures folders to the actually textures) in one of the alt textures into the Horny Werewolves of Skyrim folder in MO's mod folder

so it should look like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\Horny Werewolves of Skyrim\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\TextureFileHere.dds

then the female werewolves should change to the correct textures, hope this helps

So i'm having a problem with my player becoming a hermwolf. i had tried installing the original Herm werewolves, but removed everything i believed to cause the problems that are coming up now. After the transfermation the player correctly becomes a hermwolf, but after a few seconds reverts to a regular female werewolf with female werewolf skins. including losing the dong.

i tried several of the things mentioned prevously such as using TES5Edit to change the default skin, and making sure Creature Frameworks is using the Horny Werewolves for it's werewolves skins etc. any further help to get it working right would be muchly appreciated. it's starting to get to me since it gives me what i want and then rips it away after a few seconds.

So i'm having a problem with my player becoming a hermwolf. i had tried installing the original Herm werewolves, but removed everything i believed to cause the problems that are coming up now. After the transfermation the player correctly becomes a hermwolf, but after a few seconds reverts to a regular female werewolf with female werewolf skins. including losing the dong.

i tried several of the things mentioned prevously such as using TES5Edit to change the default skin, and making sure Creature Frameworks is using the Horny Werewolves for it's werewolves skins etc. any further help to get it working right would be muchly appreciated. it's starting to get to me since it gives me what i want and then rips it away after a few seconds.

that sounds like a Creature Framework problem to me, do this first:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

then select one of the herm wolf settings in the Creature Framework's MCM.

that sounds like a Creature Framework problem to me, do this first:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

then select one of the herm wolf settings in the Creature Framework's MCM.

Ah excellent, seems to have done it. i was a bit hesitant to do that at first reading earilier in the thread as i thought it would've made me go through and reassign every creatures skins, but it was a lot better than i expected. seems to have done the trick though. and probably helped me with other things as well. Thanks.

So I'm not sure what I've done, but now the game simply crashes at startup. I see the Bethesda logo then a flash of the menu screen and then it shuts down. I've added all the critter kits as best as I can tell and still nothing is working.

that sounds like a missing mod or load order error to me (or you installed the HDT version without the HDT mod installed).

double check to make sure you do have everything installed right:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/