I'm using the HDT version btw (which I also managed to get working by using hdt werewolves' physics XML's).

my excuse is there are at least 3 sets of them, so its hard to know what will work for who.

There is one strange thing that happens though: upon transforming, my female PC becomes a male werewolf, then a few seconds later, she becomes female. 

That's a quirk of creature framework and as far as I know there's no fix for it.

in this case there is a fix for that:

using tes5edit find 000CDD87 NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast and copy it as a override into the HornyWerewolves.esp.

inside 000CDD87 find the "Female World Model" line and edit it to "Actors\HornyWerewolves\femalebodywerewolf_1.NIF"

Don't know anything about Skyrim modding sadly. I'm mostly a Fallout person.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work as a replacer for sexlab werewolves? I think it might work with moonlight tales essentials version 1.15. Because sexlab werewolves does for me. (I leave all skin settings for moonlight disabled and poach the skin i want into the mod i use with it)

it should be compatible with sexlab werewolves, the bodys are selected with the Creature Framework's MCM.

it may work with moonlight tales if you do that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm having some trouble. Using the non-HDT version, everything is firing off properly except PC herm werewolves. NPCs and PCs are both updating correctly, but the herm patch isn't applying to females. I have custom races installed but I'm not using them, and I've checked with beast races and normal races both. Still doesn't want to apply the herm skins. Urta, on the other hand, is working correctly. When I try to load up the herm patch ESP in the Creation Kit it throws up an error message about Dawnguard and crashes, unfortunately, and from my admittedly limited experience there's nothing wonky going on in TES5Edit, and there shouldn't be anything overwriting them. Not sure what I've got going on here.

Looks like I'm having some trouble. Using the non-HDT version, everything is firing off properly except PC herm werewolves. NPCs and PCs are both updating correctly, but the herm patch isn't applying to females. I have custom races installed but I'm not using them, and I've checked with beast races and normal races both. Still doesn't want to apply the herm skins. Urta, on the other hand, is working correctly. When I try to load up the herm patch ESP in the Creation Kit it throws up an error message about Dawnguard and crashes, unfortunately, and from my admittedly limited experience there's nothing wonky going on in TES5Edit, and there shouldn't be anything overwriting them. Not sure what I've got going on here.

do you have Dawnguard installed?

do you have Dawnguard installed?

I do. I have all the DLC installed.

After a bit more playing with it, to add insult to injury, it appears to work with at least one other mod--but not the dicks from yours. Makes me wonder if it's a texture issue.

I do. I have all the DLC installed.

After a bit more playing with it, to add insult to injury, it appears to work with at least one other mod--but not the dicks from yours. Makes me wonder if it's a texture issue.

its not a "texture issue", if it was all the werewolves would be fucked.

have you tried going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"?

what other werewolf/vampire/race mods do you have installed?

did you load everything into TES5Edit? did you "Apply Filter for Cleaning"?

find FormID: 00000007 , then scroll down and find its "WNAM-Worn Armor" line, look at it to see if anything is changing it at all.

if not then try changing it (the WNAM-Worn Armor line in HornyWereHermPlayer.esp) to ##005AD4 and see if that fixes anything.

( ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen)

Is there any way to make this mod work with sexlab hotkeys? Specifically ones to advance the animation or swap player positions? for some reason it doesn't respond to any of that.

if your talking about the "SexLab Werewolves" mod you need the control patch, you can find it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/?p=1710506

or inside the horny dragons Mod Compatibility Kit (SexLab V1-62 Control Patch):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/

but the swap positions key still won't work for werewolf animations, so depending on what your trying to do you may want this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/?p=1768269

and you will still need to use the freecam, the default key for it is number pad 3.

• 3 weeks later...

It'd be nice if a patch could be made for the Skyrim Immersive Creature's werewolves, so these could be selected in Creature Framework and with matching fur textures on the sheath.

i will look into it, but no promises. (color matching the textures can be a real bitch at times)

Does this mod feature flaccid cocks too or just hard ones?

yes, it's made to be used with the Creature Framework, so they are only hard when adult animations are playing.

I've edited the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp so it wouldn't conflict with Bad Dog's Yiffy Age of Skyrim mod. It adds a lot of custom races and changes the default races. I've tested the esp and it works for me. I have the player set to SkinNormalWerewolvesHard, changing it works the same way. Here's the edited esp for those who want to use both mods together. Yiffy Age updates a lot though, and the esp likely won't work until I put an updated one or you edit it yourself.

Edited slightly, khajiit tail isn't gone anymore. Still for version 1.1 of YAOS.

HornyWereHermPlayer.esp

• 3 weeks later...

im trying to use this mod wuth a 2k retexured werewolf.  is this possible? i got the sheath and balls to show but whenever i start an animation no arousal at all. ive done all the troubleshooting steps, and nothing is working any ideas

im trying to use this mod wuth a 2k retexured werewolf.  is this possible? i got the sheath and balls to show but whenever i start an animation no arousal at all. ive done all the troubleshooting steps, and nothing is working any ideas

the male werewolf is compatible with texture mods, at least with this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37266/?

1. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

2. select the bodys you want in the Creature Framework.

3. if you have Sexlab Aroused fully installed try changing the settings to make it so the dicks get applied at a lower Arousal level, if that fails try turning off or deleting the SexlabAroused.esm (but keep the SexlabAroused.bsa).

yea that didnt work i even switched to the model you suggested.  i cant see the dick come out during sex scenes.  all i see is a sheath and balls

is it just the players werewolf form or all werewolves?

just the players form the retexture works for npc werewolves, they even have the sclongs from this mod.  i mean re registering does absolutely nothing.  i just cant seem to get the player werewolf form to have the schlong.

just the players form the retexture works for npc werewolves, they even have the sclongs from this mod.  i mean re registering does absolutely nothing.  i just cant seem to get the player werewolf form to have the schlong.

i am assuming that you are playing as a Khajiit or Argonian, there is a patch for that bug here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-updated-2016-6-3/?p=1815166

but it's sometimes slow at applying the mesh.

the other option is to use/do this:

5. the file called "EXTRA ADD-ONs" is where you will find Alternative textures and add-ons:

"Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" - this will turn the players Werewolf form into the Hermaphrodite Werewolf.

male players get Urta, female get the normal hermwolf.

this file has it's own readme.

Note: there is a alternative usage for this addon, it can be modified to be used as a makeshift patch for the SL Werewolves / Creature Framework beast race player bug, see its readme for more info.

(from the readme)

----------------------------------------------------------

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.

the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.

(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)

2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)

3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"

4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"

5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player

##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male

##005ADE    Normal Female / Male Horse (No Knot)

##005ADF    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small offset Knot)

##005AE0    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large offset Knot)

##005AE1    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small Centered Knot)

##005AE2    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large Centered Knot)

##005AD1    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (No Knot)

##005AD2    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small offset Knot)

##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot)

##005AD4    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small Centered Knot)

##005AD5    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large Centered Knot)

i am assuming that you are playing as a Khajiit or Argonian, there is a patch for that bug here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-updated-2016-6-3/?p=1815166

but it's sometimes slow at applying the mesh.

the other option is to use/do this:

5. the file called "EXTRA ADD-ONs" is where you will find Alternative textures and add-ons:

"Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" - this will turn the players Werewolf form into the Hermaphrodite Werewolf.

male players get Urta, female get the normal hermwolf.

this file has it's own readme.

Note: there is a alternative usage for this addon, it can be modified to be used as a makeshift patch for the SL Werewolves / Creature Framework beast race player bug, see its readme for more info.

(from the readme)

----------------------------------------------------------

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the "sexlab werewolves" Argonian/Kajiit player bug.

the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.

(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)

2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)

3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"

4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"

5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyWerewolves.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player

##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male

##005ADE    Normal Female / Male Horse (No Knot)

##005ADF    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small offset Knot)

##005AE0    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large offset Knot)

##005AE1    Normal Female / Male Horse (Small Centered Knot)

##005AE2    Normal Female / Male Horse (Large Centered Knot)

##005AD1    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (No Knot)

##005AD2    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small offset Knot)

##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot)

##005AD4    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Small Centered Knot)

##005AD5    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large Centered Knot)

sweet maunally forcing it worked now im gonna see if i can get it to work with my other  retexture thanks again for your help! :D