JRDance | OSA module

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you so much for making this.  OSA is an awesome framework.  I remember when I first got the OSA poser module.  I never even tried to mess around with the whole rings-for-poses bullshit.  I did get Shake It and Shake it some more.  Setting up dances was a pain in the ass and I was thinking, "Damn, I wish there was an OSA version of the poser module for dances."  And you delivered.

I've been working on a stupid little video idea I had and this makes it so much easier.  When, at least I should be working on it right now, but I dicking around on the internet.  I plan on uploading it to youtube when I finish it and I'll provide a link here when I do.

As for bugs:

(I'm using OSA v 1.085b)

Using TFC causes that one issue where you can't use the mouse buttons except for menus.  (I have yet to do an indepth trouble shooting of this issue to see if there is a way I can avoid this.)

When I make my character dance, she doesn't appear IRL in my kitchen and make me a sandwich.

This mod doesn't connect to a satellite that can scratch my balls with a laser beam from space.

Your mod makes it so easy to do dances that I'm gonna be recording a lot of video footage which will eat up a lot of drive space.  If you could buy me a 2 TB hard drive, that'd be great. :smile:  

I am looking forward to multiple dancer support.

And some constructive critisism:

Edit the original post with something like "Update (current date): blah blah blah" or "Update (current date): I haven't forgotten about this and I'm waiting on free time and a new OSA."

I think I might have come across a duplicate dance in Misc and (I think) Dance Together.  But it is better to have 2 copies of a dance than 0.

Thank you so much for your work.  Don't let people on the internet get you down.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the idea of this mod and am happy to try this in my new game. I ported it to SE for myself, updated the NIFs, ESP and HKX files.

Unfortunately, I lost the plot with all the arrows, symbols and functions and ended up with this (absolutely genuine screenshot):

5a72207f650b8_Sheisconfused.thumb.jpg.ae57c3529d84035f21144d438b463bc8.jpg

UPDATE - I have now got this working in SE!  It runs fine - animations and all.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you will develop this mod, Jerok. I hope you will be able to add the music in due course, though I suspect it will be a mountain of work. Good luck! Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:19 AM, Lodakai said:

are you using 2.02? the latest non-beta version of OSA? I keep getting a crash right before it loads when I enable this. it loads up and works with OSA v1.085 though but i'd like to use the latest update. what could be causing the crash? does this plugin need to be updated?

• 2 months later...

So did we ever figure out how to add music to this? I ended up resorting back to just using the original shake it mods and such, since there's really no point to having a mod with a bunch of silent dances. Shame, this setup was WAAAY better and more efficiant, easy to use, etc. Would really like to see this project panned out and finished.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi there. Well I have a paired dance mod that was taken off. But its for SE and I don't have time to learn to backport all the stuff.

If you want, or can convert it, i can send the hidden link.

If people don't want any lame trouble just Don't Say th Name of the Mod ok plz?

Well this would be hard and maybe the author of the amazing OSA already has these stuff and knows its imposible to backport. Hopefully it can be done.

?