Hmn, I don't think it should be too hard to convert DD assets to Fallout4 if someone knows how to do it.

The transparent zipsuit got transferred into Fallout 4 already (So you can potentially already include it into the mod ^^ ), so if that can be done then the other stuff should be no problem at all.

Do wonder though, since you don't actually open containers but simply hover over them in fallout4, how do you get cursed loot?

You can get collared by accidentally hovering over a container?

In my experience, you wont get collared for hovering over a container. It will only trigger if you remove an item from the container. How that works in the  game code... you got me ;)

Okay... I found a work around for adjusting the drop chance: save and restart the game after using the console to edit it.  Not sure why I need to that, but at least I got the collar to spawn regularly.

However, now I have a different problem.  Like so many other people here, I can't get the collar to shock my character.  I made sure AWKCR was up to date, and tried it with both modded and vanilla clothing - no shock. 

Has anyone figured out a solution to this (apparently somewhat common) problem?

Hmn, I don't think it should be too hard to convert DD assets to Fallout4 if someone knows how to do it.

The transparent zipsuit got transferred into Fallout 4 already (So you can potentially already include it into the mod ^^ ), so if that can be done then the other stuff should be no problem at all.

Do wonder though, since you don't actually open containers but simply hover over them in fallout4, how do you get cursed loot?

In my experience, you wont get collared for hovering over a container. It will only trigger if you remove an item from the container. How that works in the  game code... you got me ;)

That's exactly the intended behaviour. I didn't want the trap to trigger just because the player is accidentally hovering over a container, so I added the restriction that she actually has to interact with them (e.g. take something out).

This is still puzzling me. The problem is that I cannot reproduce the problem on my end, and it's hard to fix bugs if you don't have the slightest clue what's causing them.

On the positive side - this code is meant to be temporary anyway. I had to write it this way to work around the circumstance that F4SE doesn't yet provide the API functions I am using to do the same thing in my Skyrim mod with.

That's exactly the intended behaviour. I didn't want the trap to trigger just because the player is accidentally hovering over a container, so I added the restriction that she actually has to interact with them (e.g. take something out).

This is still puzzling me. The problem is that I cannot reproduce the problem on my end, and it's hard to fix bugs if you don't have the slightest clue what's causing them.

On the positive side - this code is meant to be temporary anyway. I had to write it this way to work around the circumstance that F4SE doesn't yet provide the API functions I am using to do the same thing in my Skyrim mod with.

We will look forward to that in the future your events will be developed and all the difficulties that we have had will disappear. This is a good mod and I want to play with him.

So I fiddled around with everything for a while and found a way to get the mod to work for me.

1) Adding the collar via the console does not work. The collar loses its functionality for some reason. However, if the collar is encountered normally it will work.

2) Adjusting drop chance via the console does in fact work, but to get it to work you have to first set the new drop chance, save your game, then finally reload to that save. Upon re-entering the game the drop chance will be properly adjusted and the collar will then work as it is supposed to.

Hope this helps anyone else having issues with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wonder if there will be some weird scientist/mechanic upgrading some fun feautre to the power armor for a "lucky" woman to jump in and get trapped. Were she will have to find power cores to walk like normal at the cost of the hidden intruders get powerd also, until she find the key to escape

I found the collar and key quite quickly in my play through.

Once I unlocked it both it and the key disappeared from my inventory. My question is, does the cycle repeat or once its gone is it gone?

It's repeatable. You can find a new collar once the old one is gone.

• 2 months later...

I dunno if you're planning to add any items atm, but incase you're looking for good stuff to add at some point:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20950/? just came out and looks really nice!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16704/? old favourite returns ^^

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11190/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v04-230416/ (these would fit really well since they already have an option to have bells attached to the piercings that lower your stealth, pretty much like how some of the skyrim DD items work)

Makes my char look like she's opened some trapped containers already pretty nicely!

ARk2kFT.jpg

S9HVzDo.jpg

iqz9da4.jpg

But yes, I am absolutely planning to expand this mod!

Hi Kimy,

in the sense of "expect something in the next months" or more in a "not now, but if a lot more mods like Sexlab are out"?

Just curious ... ;)

What I have in mind for the mod does not require SexTec or any other 3rd party middleware mods first. There are a few fun things I can do without having access to sex anims. :)

But yes, I am absolutely planning to expand this mod!

Hi Kimy,

in the sense of "expect something in the next months" or more in a "not now, but if a lot more mods like Sexlab are out"?

Just curious ... ;)

What I have in mind for the mod does not require SexTec or any other 3rd party middleware mods first. There are a few fun things I can do without having access to sex anims. :)

Oookay ... NOW I'm really excited! ;)

Are you planning to make it kick the player out of power armor.

For traps maybe, but there is content in the game that requires PA and I don't generally want to prevent people from completing these quests, at least not for an longer period of time.

imagine climbing into your power armour and finding out out someone's hacked it and you just locked yourself inside a giant sex toy that's going to do allsorts of things to you :o

Or someones trapped the Power Armor to add other equipment to you then eject you :)

imagine climbing into your power armour and finding out out someone's hacked it and you just locked yourself inside a giant sex toy that's going to do allsorts of things to you :o

Or someones trapped the Power Armor to add other equipment to you then eject you :)

or carry you to a specific location where who knows what is waiting

You don't need PA for anything tbh, it makes the glowing sea easier, but even that can be done with hazard suit or just bringing lots of rad-x.

And hey, you can alwaya make custom collars that give you 1000 rad resist or something like the skyrim versions that give you alot of protections!