On 7/17/2018 at 8:26 PM, startrecker said:

I am curious is this mod compatible with the A.S.I.A Sexbots mod?  Specifically I know that one alters your character at the start and I am wondering if there are any issues with the belted quest beginning.

It depends what you define as an issue. If you're playing A.S.I.A you can actually run into many issues with locking away your character's hands, mouth or other features that prevent further progression within the story arc of A.S.I.A, but if you mean and conflicts with armor, etc. if you use the bodyslide A.S.I.A files I found it's possible to play the game with both mods running with no major issues between the two

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, iN7xus said:

I have a problem after I open the chest in the beginning where my char cut open the device , my charakter just surrender...

Just had this happen too. Top it off it appears to have locked the entire character away in gear including hands which means I cant do anything at all. Body restrain appears to be a straightjacket dress and my arms are also glitched outside it without hands but it might be due to the game in appropriately stacking gear items

On 8/2/2018 at 9:31 PM, iN7xus said:

I have a problem after I open the chest in the beginning where my char cut open the device , my charakter just surrender...

If you have RSE or any other player surrender mod installed try de-activating the esp for it till you are out of the vault, as it is using that mods surrender system rather than using the one scripted into the mod for this surrender, which is stopping things being done by cursed wastelands scripts.

I do remember having this problem and spending far too much time trying to work out why it was doing this, though as I dropped cursed wasteland and devious devices on both fallout and skyrim, this is just going from memory several months back.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:31 AM, Siccorro said:

Just had this happen too. Top it off it appears to have locked the entire character away in gear including hands which means I cant do anything at all. Body restrain appears to be a straightjacket dress and my arms are also glitched outside it without hands but it might be due to the game in appropriately stacking gear items

One way to avoid this glitch with the arms outside the restraints is opening containers only with the weapon put away from my experience. But good luck remembering that every time ?

Tried using the console command to turn off the jack the belter quest triggering from looting containers after it triggered 3 times in about 30 minutes of gameplay and got a command script error. So I tried a few other console commands listed in the mod page and they gave the same error. Is there something else that's supposed to go before the lines in the mod page description?

Also when devices trigger such as the straight jacket it only removes the base clothing item worn so any body armor just floats where it would normally be on my character if I were just standing idle.

I found that jack will not respond until after you talk to john in diamond city. Fortunately since about the 2nd encounter Jack has been at the same settlement and doesn't appear to travel anymore. He's been hanging out at the drive in south of sanctuary which I haven't developed at all. However its still annoying having to manually run to diamond city then to that location just to get my fast travel back.

None of the commands to set the chances seem to be working, when searching them in game they show up in the console, but when used the game just says that it does not recognise the commands, tried the MCM mod by markdf too, but it also does not work, even when installed with MO2, manually, or with NMM, only the MCM by roggvir seems to work but it only sets the chances of spesific items and categories

13 hours ago, B319 said:

None of the commands to set the chances seem to be working, when searching them in game they show up in the console, but when used the game just says that it does not recognise the commands, tried the MCM mod by markdf too, but it also does not work, even when installed with MO2, manually, or with NMM, only the MCM by roggvir seems to work but it only sets the chances of spesific items and categories

It is not written clearly how to use them. You can use 2 commands:

show dcw_keydropchance

This will show the current percentage.

set dcw_keydropchance to 5

This will set it to 5.

So call me stupid, but I got a slight issue with this mod.

The moment I installed it everything works well but when I get captured or defeated I am brought to a different place, which is also going good.

But when I then try to move around cause I am immediately dropped in the middle of the room allowed to walk around I then look at my character and see nothing.

Like physically nothing the whole outfit is missing, looking straight through my character. I have installed everything that is required as far as I can tell, and one moment everything did worked but my pipboy didn't showed up at all requiring me to uninstall and reinstall. Now I can't get the outfits to appear again.

Could anyone help me with this?

Load order.jpg

14 hours ago, Siccorro said:

Did you remember to build all the meshes in bodyslide?

It worked before I reinstalled all the meshes should be correctly but even if they weren't working correctly I would still be able to see something right?

This is currently what I am seeing

Ghost outfit.png

Getting captured in Vault 111 appears to be a conflict with other mods that have Combat Surrender options, in my case, it was RSE. I found the easiest fix is to  disable combat surrender in DCW before opening the chest. The console command is ' set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0 '

Hi, i ve the quest Alice in the wonderland, but when i go at "Alice's secret hideout", i fall in an untextured room, anyone know why i've the problem ? It's not a problem for the quest .

And i've another problem, i've loot a slavecollar, i've the key, but when I unlock this, automatically, i've another equip, same for the piercings of DD

(Sorry for my english).

20180821153645_1.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, rar1492 said:

Getting captured in Vault 111 appears to be a conflict with other mods that have Combat Surrender options, in my case, it was RSE. I found the easiest fix is to  disable combat surrender in DCW before opening the chest. The console command is ' set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0 '

It just doesn't work. Seems that the defeat is together with cutter