1 hour ago, KaraAmatuki said:

I am Japanese. Who is translating?

If not, I will do it myself.

bug? Reported?

You can remove the chastity belt in Supply Container of Voult 111

And it will increase. When you return and leave. The screen got dark ...

Sorry, it's google translation.

On 6.4.2018 at 4:15 PM, Kimy said:

I don't think I can disable FO4's standard loot mechanism. Even if I could, people would probably hate me for it. Personally I find the ability to look into closed containers without opening them a massive immersion-breaker, but apparently people want dumbed-down straightforward games.

In  fallout VR , when you're close to a Container, you can either take the items with the right touchfield - or open the Container with left.  If you aim with the left hand you don't have a preview just the "open"  command. 

I was testing this mod now with Fallout VR.

The good news: It's compatible (Sort of). You can start all quest and at least the menu says you wear all bondage. But before you now throw all your savings over board and buy a VR glass + F4 VR because you can't wait play such a mod in VR, being tied up in VR.... Here's the bad news

Except of slow walking because of hobble dress/shackles, and a darker screen while blind folded, you have nearly no benefits of the mod.

You won't see the bondage on your character model, nor the chastity belt or anything else, which make this mod for VR quiet uninteresting. Even it's "better then nothing" it's more something for a game where you have a 3D model of your character and you see the actual bondage.

While Devious Devices at least can be used to tie up some NPCs, and there you have a visual bondage.

I know this mod is not made for VR so please don't take this as complain at all. I do love your work Kimy. i just wanted to try it for VR, and now i know its compatible, as long you don't need to see the bondage you wearing.

Well still the blindfold and gag feature. thats something :smile:

Buit because you don't see the hobble/shackles, slow walking just feels like you're overcrumbled :smiley:

12 hours ago, onebdjoe said:

Does the "Belted!" quest disable the cursed portion of this mod? 

I ask because none of the containers are triggering a trap, even when set to 100% cursedlootchance.

From what I remember yes, it blocks everything else apart from that quest, you will not find keys or anything else until this quest is completed.

After spending a couple of days with this, I did not run into any major bugs and for the most part the mod made the game more interesting. Though I did not get trapped into Armbinders and the likes, maybe that was a blessing because it seems a game over item (?).

A minor gripe was DD items and keys spawning in cointainers with some delay, so I often miss them if I dont look back at the container a couple of seconds later, which could be due to other scripted mods on top of this making everything a bit sluggish, who knows.  Slightly annoying: plugs making the character moan near constantly without having any other actual effect. At least that makes sure you went to get rid of them again I suppose ... But there was one glaring problem:

* The slave collar: It seems to give +5 strength, perception and endurance each, +10 or even 12 charisma (woot?), triples my HP (that might be a side-effect of the Endurance bonus? Not sure, I always play low to medium Endurance characters) and the Absorb Damage effect makes me feel like I am wearing ballistic weave mk 4. In other words, especially early on this thing is god mode. And here I thought this item is supposed to make me feel vulnerable? o.O

The only incentive to get rid of it again is that being nude all the time is visually kinda boring after a while. And even that often does not really apply, because most of the nice looking mod armor/clothing is not detected by the collar (for reasons mentioned earlier in this thread and out of Kimy's control).

Hey kimy, still enjoying the hell outta this mod in fallout 4! Was curious if you plan on releasing more content in the future? Would love to see more devices and quests added in :smiley:

7 minutes ago, randomguySRN7 said:

Hey kimy, still enjoying the hell outta this mod in fallout 4! Was curious if you plan on releasing more content in the future? Would love to see more devices and quests added in :smiley:

Absolutely! I just have to take turns working on all of my mods, unless I find a way to clone myself! But I can tell you have some ideas to make the Wasteland more kinky! Haha! :smiley:

Great to hear! Can't thank you enough for all the work you put into giving us some kinky adventures for our games! Excited to see what comes next. Was curious to know if the metal posture collar from skyrim would make its way to fallout as well?

Love this mod.

It works perfect. Had one issue in the hideout. Missig floor.

This mod ist the reason I plan to mod some things by my own. I like so much I don not want to play without it any more. Unfortuantely I have to learn the basics of modding first. Hey half the fun ? It would be so much easier whe there

Plan is:

1. Add high heels to dresses they should have them (e.g. Vault Tec Evening Dress).

2. Tweak Four Play to select only possible animation. e.g. just giving oral not reciving.

3. Adding Keywords for Valdacil's Item Sorting

Question:

1. Slave collar should shock for wearing cloth and/or armor I guess. I just put on Robot Sturdy Leg Armor (vanila armor but CBBE Version). No shock. I think they miss the keyword. In my opinion the should be forbitten. Where can I add the keyword and what the hell is it :D

2. How can I get rid of the Steel Chastity Bra? I solved Belted 3 times now but still in it and no idea. In it since Level 5 ? Actual Level 41. ?

Suggestion:

I guess fast traveling should be not possibel if I hunt Jack the Belter. It ist OK but no Vertibird ride? This is discrimation for proper maidens just  wanting to keep their virginity. ? The plugs spoil the image but you know what I a meaning :D

Would be realy nice if you find a way to prevent fast travel and enable Vertibird.

A thought occurs. Most companions will comment if they notice the player is naked, but custom outfits don't prompt them to say this. Maybe the slave collar script could use the same logic as companion dialog when checking if it needs to shock the wearer? (Of course, this assumes it's not baked into the engine without a hook for papyrus scripts.

I've run into an issue with the "Belted" quest, everytime I get the cutter to remove the dress it triggers a surrender sequence, also though it think it maybe an issue on my end, Nora's model gets a bit bugged and moves like she's still in the dress when it's been removed

4 hours ago, nero1333 said:

I've run into an issue with the "Belted" quest, everytime I get the cutter to remove the dress it triggers a surrender sequence,

Got the same. As far as I know I shut off every autosuerrender but no avail. It ist minor when abductions is not on. Just get the message, put in gear and you can play along.

If Abductions is ON game frees. I guess Aduction script are searching for a place but are not able to find on other place than Vault 111.

New run and out of belted gear before reaching Diamond City :D

Do not know exact how I did it. Just guessing: Got Strip Damage (Combat Strip Lite running). After the fight I put my evening dress on again. I am a littel bit shy. It was stripped away immendiatly due to damaged body parts. This seemed to striped also bra, belt and harness.

As a proper Girl I put all back on. All parts are locked again ? There were no manipulate the lock message.

I am stuck in the hobble dress animation when in third person mode and not having a weapon drawn. As long as I am holding a weapon, my movement is fine, but I still move hobbled with no cursed items left on me even after getting unbelted.

Edit: for that matter, im also still getting the plug notifications and noises. Oh, and one more thing, this is only in third person mode, I move normally in first person.

yet another edit, it seems going back far enough i found an answer, sorry for the useless post, love your mods Kimy!

Hey Kimy, I was curious to know if there was a way to make the chain harness not completely restrain you when it gets put on. Like allow you to still run and maybe even fight, but just doesn't allow any clothing or armor to be put on. Idk, just a thought. I love the look of it, and would love the chance to wear it more long term. It could be similar to how the slave collar works. 

I know it a minor personal small thing that's annoying me but...….is there anyway you could alter the hobble dress so the wearer is wearing matching latex stockings with the shoes.as on a personal note the skin detracts from the full shiny look ..

On 5/28/2018 at 7:23 PM, randomguySRN7 said:

Hey Kimy, I was curious to know if there was a way to make the chain harness not completely restrain you when it gets put on. Like allow you to still run and maybe even fight, but just doesn't allow any clothing or armor to be put on. Idk, just a thought. I love the look of it, and would love the chance to wear it more long term. It could be similar to how the slave collar works. 

Maybe something like the rubber gloves in Skyrim DD, where the wrists / ankles can be optionally locked together after it's on?

2 hours ago, zenris said:

Maybe something like the rubber gloves in Skyrim DD, where the wrists / ankles can be optionally locked together after it's on?

Yeah that would be cool. Like it could get triggered to lock every so often and then you have to unlock it again. But need a special key to unlock the chain harness.

really love this mod .but I am curious after you are beaten into submission are,there or even is there a way to have something happen I mean not just being tp'd to a random location but something like ,waking up hung on a slave sale pole in restrains or  similar I am sure we could al think of a few ?....it may not even be possible to do at the moment 

I played a lot of with this mod. I really love it.

I found a way to loose the Belted gear without following the questline. I tried it sevaral time and it always happens. Would be nice if Kimy will find a way to prvent this.

Spoiler

When playing with combat strip you just need to get enough damage. When the message "You are completly naked" appears combat strip removes belt the dirst time. Puzt belt on again, get enough damage again, combat strip removes belt and harness.

I managed to kill Jack (while not belted).   I'm guessing he's supposed to be essential though and some other mod turned him non-essential at least temporarily.

Later, I got a belt and the popups that it was the work of Jack.   However quest dcw_jack is not running (and at stage 1000).

I'm guessing that killing Jack was a bad idea and there's nothing outside of console commands to get out of the belt?

I'm loading an earlier save, but I'm still curious about the answer.