View File

Deviously Cursed Wasteland - A bondage mod for Fallout 4

DESCRIPTION

Beware when looting containers in the Commonwealth. In a dark nuclear shelter somewhere in the Wasteland, someone had the devious idea to construct restraints that would automatically lock on hapless girls touching them. They left these devices really everywhere where there is the slightest chance that an unlucky girl scavenging for food or materials would accidently find them.
This evil person also created a very inescapable slave collar that would force the poor girl wearing it to continue her journeys a little less well protected than before. In other words, she might have to roam the Wasteland naked. Somehow the prototype got placed in a container and was forgotten. It is still waiting for an unlucky adventuress to touch it and get trapped in it. The good news is that there is a key for the darn thing. It must be hidden in one of these containers, somewhere in the Wasteland. Yes, it could be any of them. Yes, there are many of them. That will take a while!

Also featuring:

Cursed Loot
You can get equipped with random regular restraints from the Devious Devices library when opening a container.

Belted!
This...errrm..."enhancement" to the main quest will spice up the first bit of the game. Somebody put a chastity belt on you while you were frozen. And a few other toys. Not quite sure why anyone would do such a thing to a helpless girl peacefully sleeping in a cryopod, but here you are, locked in that thing that also happens to prevent you from putting on any other clothing. Have fun looking for a way out, and be almost naked in the meantime! The rest of the Commonwealth will find your lack of decency surely amusing, even if you don't!
Note: The Belted quest is -not- an alternate start scenario. It assumes you are waking up in the cryopod during the normal main quest. If you start the game using a different scenario, this quest will NOT trigger. Since the quest is designed to be very robust against 3rd party changes to the main quest, it -is- compatible with Start Me Up, if you use it to bypass the pre-war scene only. If you do NOT want to experience this quest for one reason or the other, use the console and enter "set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0" -before- leaving pre-war Sanctuary.

Alice in Wasteland
After having helped you out of your chastity belt, you have lost contact to Alice. Until you discover a note indicating she's in deep trouble. She has helped you, now it is upon you to return the favor!
Note: This new quest will start automatically, after you have completed Belted! and some other parts of the main quest (killed Kellog to be exact).

Jack the Belter
This evil misogynist pries only on the most beautiful women in the Commonwealth, locking chastity belts on them in their sleep or sometimes even in a brazen assault. Nobody ever caught him, and none of his poor female victims ever managed to escape their belt. Some have been belted for years, with no hope to escape and have sex again. You better don't fall victim to him. And if you do...well...good luck finding him!

Combat Surrender
If your character gets defeated in combat, she will no longer get killed. Instead she will surrender to her enemies, who might put her in some devices for giggles. If you don't like this feature, it can be disabled by setting dcw_enableCombatSurrender to zero.

REQUIREMENTS

- The DLCs. All of them.
- Devious Devices (version 2.0 or higher) - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices-11/
- Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR): http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?
- Being female. No, not the Skyrim pregnancy mod! You need a female player character for this mod to do anything.

INSTALLATION

Make sure you have installed ALL requirements listed above and any of THEIR requirements. Then install this mod using your mod manager of choice. That's...it.

CONFLICTS

None known.

CUSTOMIZATION

There is no convenient way to facilitate user settings in Fallout 4. However, the mod still lets you customize many features to your liking using the console. Here are the settings:
General:
- dcw_HidePipBoy: 0 disables the built-in PipBoy hider, 1 (default) enables it.
Cursed Loot:
- dcw_cursedlootchance: % chance to get a random restraint locked on you when opening a container
- dcw_keydropchance: % chance to find random keys
- dcw_keylosechance: % chance to lose keys when a restraint is equipped
- dcw_restraintsdropchance: % chance to find random restraints without them equipping on you.
Slave Collar:
- dcw_slavecollardropchance: % chance to get the slave collar locked on you when opening a container.
- dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance: % chance to find the slave collar key when opening a container (and wearing the collar).
Belted Quest:
- dcw_enableBeltedQuest: 0 disables the quest, 1 (default) enables it. Use the setting in pre-war Sanctuary or it won't do anything.
Jack The Belter:
- dcw_jackquestchance: % chance to activate the quest when opening a container.
- dcw_jackquestchancesleep: % chance to activate the quest when sleeping/waiting.

PERMISSIONS

- You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) outsides of LL without my explicit permission.
- You can NOT incorporate any of my code in any for-profit project (Donations/Patreons are fine as long as they are strictly voluntary and don't offer the donor any tangible advantage over non-donors)
- You can NOT incorporate any of my code in mod that's going to be uploaded to Bethesda.Net and/or made available for consoles in any other way.
- You can NOT use any of my code in a closed source project. No exceptions, ever. No need to ask for permission either. I won't give it. Even in my wildest dreams I can't think of a good reason not to publish a mod's source code.
- You can NOT publish a fork of this mod (as in using it as a base for a project offering similar functionality) without my permission. That includes porting it to other platforms/games.
- You CAN otherwise use my code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion. And give proper credit where it's due. All above rules still apply!

FAQ
Q: Is this a port of Deviously Cursed Loot for Skyrim?
A: Sort of. It's inspired by DCL. It doesn't mean it will grow to be an exact clone of it. It will have its own features and quests fitting the Fallout universe. But yes, the dreaded cursed chests are back! :D

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the restraints and key drops?
A: Yes, but since we don't yet have MCM for FO4 either, you will need to do this in the console.
Type "Set dcw_cursedlootchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust chance to get randomly locked in a restraint when looking a container.
Other parameters are:
- dcw_keydropchance for finding random keys
- dcw_keylosechance for losing keys when a restraint is equipped
- dcw_restraintsdropchance for finding random restraints without them equipping on you.

Q: Can I adjust the drop chances for the slave collar and key, too?
A: Type "Set dcw_slavecollardropchance to X" (X being any value between 0.0 and 100.0) to adjust the collar trap chance. "Set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to X" will do the same for the key. The default settings are 2% and 1% respectively (which -does- mean that you will spend more time naked than clothed!)

Q: So you AGAIN wrote a mod that doesn't support male player characters?
A: Yes.

Q: This slave collar is stripping me naked? This makes the game unplayable, no? How can I survive?
A: Fear not! The collar also will buff you. Substantially so. It might even be more powerful than some of the armor you're normally wearing. So just continue whatever you were doing before getting collared. You should be able to handle these raiders and other nasties quite nicely. The collar will NOT prevent you from using Power Armor as well.

Q: I don't like this mod hiding my PipBoy. I love having a TV attached to my arm! How can I make it not hide?
A: Set dcw_HidePipBoy to 0. Note: This setting will not influence the DD framework hiding the PipBoy when certain restraints are worn.

Q: Will there ever be a DLC free version of this mod?
A: No, never.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    DLCs, AWKCR, Devious Devices

Edited by Kimy

Exciting to see this kind of stuff making it's way over to Fallout 4. I don't have Nuka-World yet so it looks like I test this out; but, does the collar stay force equiped the entire time or is it just marked as a quest item that you can't get out of your inventory until you find the key?

It stays force equipped, just like Devious Devices in Skyrim.

Go Kimy go~ Good to see some early support for FO4. I am waiting for the sex mod train to get going... I've been on Lovers Lab since the release of Skyrim and Sexlab, and look what it's become. I've waited through the whole shebang process before, I will do it again. <3 This one. This one is patient.

Just a side question : Is there already someone who is porting the DD devices from Skyrim to F4 ?

That would very likely be Min and myself. And yes, we already talked about it.

Cool.

just thought it would be a cool project to get familiar with how things are working in F4 but i think im switching to animation-stuff then.

Well, finally. Now I can at last say there are some (one...) interesting FO4 mods. Thank you, thank you so much Kimy (and DixiePig, and Min, I suppose).

<rant>

That only took, what, 6 months after the FO4 creation kit got out?

Not that I am calling you slow, not at all, mind you. Figuring out those things take time (I never could manage it for Skyrim, that's why I stick to dialogues and story), and it's also not your day job.

But tell me, deep in your heart... are you enthusiastic about modding FO4, or did you do it because someone has to do it eventually? It feels as if the only thing FO4 has going for it over Skyrim is a better engine, and everyone is just mehhh about the rest. Well, I feel that way anyways...

</rant>

Well, finally. Now I can at last say there are some (one...) interesting FO4 mods. Thank you, thank you so much Kimy (and DixiePig, and Min, I suppose).

:)

<rant>

That only took, what, 6 months after the FO4 creation kit got out?

Not that I am calling you slow, not at all, mind you. Figuring out those things take time (I never could manage it for Skyrim, that's why I stick to dialogues and story), and it's also not your day job.

The worst thing is actually getting together all the puzzle pieces required. To get to the same level we're in in Skyrim, we need the entire middleware stack first. Animations, SexLab Framework, F4SE, DD Framework, Body replacers (that's the ONLY thing already checked off!), Enhanced skeleton - you name it. We have WAYS to go before we can make any serious naughty mods for FO4.

But we will get there. :)

But tell me, deep in your heart... are you enthusiastic about modding FO4, or did you do it because someone has to do it eventually? It feels as if the only thing FO4 has going for it over Skyrim is a better engine, and everyone is just mehhh about the rest. Well, I feel that way anyways...

I actually like FO4. Trust me, I don't do things because it's "expected" of me. That's not how I operate. I am aware of the controversy, but I think FO4 is a solid game. The setting is somewhat depressing (obviously), but also quite immersive, because this could actually -happen- to us. Meeting a dragon - probably not. Yes, the game got its quirks, but there is nothing wrong with FO4 we modders can't fix, given enough time.

</rant>

I actually like FO4. Trust me, I don't do things because it's "expected" of me. That's not how I operate. I am aware of the controversy, but I think FO4 is a solid game. The setting is somewhat depressing (obviously), but also quite immersive, because this could actually -happen- to us. Meeting a dragon - probably not. Yes, the game got its quirks, but there is nothing wrong with FO4 we modders can't fix, given enough time.

Not sure if there is a controversy or not... I have been mostly a pumpkin for the last few months (life...). But to me FO4 feels emotionally empty, in particular compared to FO:NV. Sure, I am comparing Obsidian and Beth, so... that can be expected, and indeed Skyrim's story is also pretty weak.

But it does feel that in Skyrim there were just more opportunity to resolve things by dialogue rather than combat. Which, in turn, becomes problematic for "weak hero" mods like DD and slavery mods, because there is either little opportunity to get in the story or little opportunity to conclude it.

In the end, I am just worried that we might never see for FO4 the kind of mods that Loogie or Mavia created for FO:NV, as the background story is too weak for it. Compared to the Legion or even the Fiends, the Raiders seem very generic (even after NukaWorld) and the Gunners are completely colorless. Granted, this opens up all creative opportunities, but also offers few easy hooks to start a story.

As you said, there is nothing modders can't fix, given enough time. But those seem pretty big holes to fix. And it might require a lot more organization and cooperation than we have usually seen in the modding community (present company excepted).

Edit: And apologies for derailing your thread. Since this is the first devious mod for FO4, I thought calling out those issues wasn't (completely? utterly?) off-topic.

Really hoping for some super creative new gear and curses for Fallout 4. As much as I love Skyrim you get sort of confined with 

the lore at times. Fallout 4 should give you a chance to do some things you'd never be able to with a medieval fantasy game. :D

I'd like to throw in the idea of deviously cursed terminals. Those Raiders with their twisted sense of humor. If you get locked out

of the terminal the securitron pops out anyways but slaps restraints on you in return then wanders off leaving you to deal with your

new predicament. Maybe a rubber mask shaped like a donkey head with Fail written in paint. Or a dunce's cap attached to a rubber

ball gag. Or maybe a collar with a siren that alerts everything to your presence in the vicinity making it easy to be captured by slavers.

Fresh meat. I'm excited to see all the creative things you come up with. :D Don't forget to throw in a little bit of humor now and again! 

Oh, Kimy.. Bless you for this. I ve played with DCL so long... I actually sometimes worry before I open a box or whatever in the Wasteland.

Yes, that's in the end the thrill. Open a box, and stuff might happen. *giggles*

i alwais hat rubber , and other trash

Well, I am -pretty- sure there will be rubber and latex items in the mod down the road. I like the stuff, so I am likely to add it. In contrast to Skyrim, there is also no lore-controversy around these items in the Wasteland.