[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Momiji Lace outfit

it uses a Kasumi costume

momijilace.jpg

Christie Black Lace

christieblacklace.jpg

Helena White Lace

helenawhitelace.jpg

Christie and Helena lace, it uses the same parts like Kasumi Lace mod, 2 versions of stockings and shoes for Helena

I realized that a few more lace mods and I could make a lace themed set for all girls, not in my plans yet.

wow another awesome work for sir funnybunny666. thanks a lot sir :cool: :cool: :D

Momiji Lace outfit

it uses a Kasumi costume

momijilace.jpg

Christie Black Lace

christieblacklace.jpg

Helena White Lace

helenawhitelace.jpg

Christie and Helena lace, it uses the same parts like Kasumi Lace mod, 2 versions of stockings and shoes for Helena

I realized that a few more lace mods and I could make a lace themed set for all girls, not in my plans yet.

Naotora Mixed Skirt

running out of ideas for Naotora

naotoramix2.jpg

Nyotengu Corset(white) fixed

Naotora Apron Mix

I was met with error when trying to download this mod:

"This site can't be reached.

The webpage at [omitted]=download might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

I don't know what could be the cause, works fine for me.

Also for Nyotengu is the corset fix suppose to be White according to the picture? The download states its black corset

My bad, changed to white, the black one has toggleable wings for pole dance purposes, I'll release again later

oooh nice I'll definitely try out the black one :) thank you Fun