[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Nyotengu School, fixed skirt

coming soon...

When this one?!?! :blink:

Soon, I been releasing them in alphabetical order, for Marie that will be the first in release, but if the picture gets 10 or more points I'll release right away

Sweet, great work with your mods. :lol:

Hey pal! Hi again :D

Your meshmods are really awesome and hawt tho :o . Seriously, i see the effort you put on them, and i simply love how nice they look. Great job! ;)

Btw, have you thought of doing some Lei ones? I believe her and Pai are too much on the shadow in comparison of the others, but i'm sure with your touch they would look cool!. 

Hey pal! Hi again :D

Your meshmods are really awesome and hawt tho :o . Seriously, i see the effort you put on them, and i simply love how nice they look. Great job! ;)

Btw, have you thought of doing some Lei ones? I believe her and Pai are too much on the shadow in comparison of the others, but i'm sure with your touch they would look cool!. 

I have a couple for Pai, and I'm obout to do a third one, for Leifang, she's next, 3 mods for her

Leifang Corset High Heels

somethig for Leifang, it's not elaborated as other mods.

heels - Christie

corset, underwear - Ayane

leifangmix1.jpg

Marie Shimakaze recreation(look alike), not port.

as I was testing the new improvements of Object Tool I managed to made this mod, I did it for test, so expect some bugs and glitches.

mariemix2.jpg

hey there funnybunny, can you fix some of the costumes that have problem loading on doa5lr ? it happend again with mai, i tried one of the mods and it was stuck on the loading screen.  

That happens when you transform into Mai mods?, if yes, timmyc already said something about that here(yellow text), and I have a couple of mods for Mai that had the same problem, the only solution it was downgrade the heavy textures

is there any day you can down grade them so they can work for mai ?

Through GIMP(scale to function) or Paint.net(change size function), took the textures with 1024x1024 and downdgrade to 512x512, but you'll see some blurry parts in clothes, it seems there's a limit of weight for each character, for example, for this mod of Mai I downgrade almost every heavy texture, even the wet ones, look at the blet, I hate to do that but it's the only solution we can get.

maimixed.jpg

Through GIMP(scale to function) or Paint.net(change size function), took the textures with 1024x1024 and downdgrade to 512x512, but you'll see some blurry parts in clothes, it seems there's a limit of weight for each character, for example, for this mod of Mai I downgrade almost every heavy texture, even the wet ones, look at the blet, I hate to do that but it's the only solution we can get.

oh i see, well maybe one day we can see a update to mai and can use any kind of texture size with no problem.

Kasumi Jacket

I was testing Vertex tool again with Kasumi

jacket - Marie

V-swim - Lisa

straps - Christie

stockings, shoes - Kasumi

kasumimix3.jpg

Leifang Hotpants Jacket

jacket - Pai

hotpants, bikini, boots - Rachel

belt, gloves, underwear - Leifang

stockings - Kokoro

leifangmix2.jpg

Your skills with object tool impress me every time I see your news mixed mods :blush:

hmmmm... I think I'll pass this time, the first one is a maid outfit variation and for the second, there are some outfits with the parts we need but the final mod it's not gonna be exact as the original, for which characters?

oh also, about the 1st charater, your not going work on it or i should ask someone eles ?