[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Appetizer Pinchos

malfunction not included.

Helena DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL tetures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Appetizer-Pinchos.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL tetures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Appetier-Pinchos.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL tetures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Appetier-Pinchos.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL tetures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Appetier-Pinchos.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

I'm no longer use baidu for uploads.

9 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

when it comes to adapt the costumes it's more easy for me to preserve the original body type from DOAXVV to DOA5, it has better proportions.

I for one, prefer voluptuous legs, and was disappointed everyone was made skinnier in DOA6. But you've already got the best policy: maintain the source as is when porting. Keep up the great work.

Some Random DOAXVV mods

Honoka DOAXVV Premier Night

Included 3 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - Premier Night [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Premier-Night.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Beluga

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Beluga [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Beluga.jpg

Marie DOAXVV 1st Design Contest Sexy

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Sexy.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Cotton Candy

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Cotton Candy SSR

Naotora-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

I'm no longer use baidu for uploads.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Just posting some mods that I finished earlier this year but I couldn't release them

Ayane DOAX3S Bamboo Shoot

Includes .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Bamboo Shoot [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Bamboo-Shot.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Fraise Noel

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Fraise Noel [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Fraise-Noel.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Naked Summer

Includes .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Naked Summer [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Stellar Leo

ALL textures and materials were edited/portedt/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Stellar Leo [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Stellar-Leo.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV/X3 AYANE in BAMBOO SHOOT, FRAISE NOEL, NAKED SUMMER and STELLAR LEO''

Another few:

Ayane DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Cute

Included PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Cute) [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute.j

Hitomi DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Cute

Included PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Cute) [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute.

Nyotengu DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Cute

Included winged versionand .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Cute) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cut

Christie DOAXVV Stellar Leo

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Stellar Leo [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Stellar-Leo.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV/X3 AYANE, HITOMI and NYOTENGU 1st SWIMSUIT CONTEST CUTE and CHRISTIE STELLAR LEO''

Action Taimanin week because modding

the size in all this mods was adapted to reach the base head, preserving the original body type, also I was just messing around in some of the hairstyles and I decided to include them just for fun.

Ayane Action Taimanin Sakura Igawa

Included hairstyle and 3 color variations, weapons can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Igawa Sakura XPS ONLY!!!

Ayane-Action-Taimanin-Sakura-Igawa.jpg

Christie Action Taimanin Oboro

Included hairstyle and 3 color variations, weapons can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Oboro (Playable) XPS ONLY

Christie-Action-Taimanin-Oboro.jpg

Helena Action Taimanin Shiranui Mizuki

Included hairstyle and 3 color variations, weapon can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Mizuki Shiranui(Basic)XPS

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shiranui-Mizuki.j

Hitomi Action Taimanin Murasaki Yatsu

Included 3 color variations, weapon can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Action Taimanin Models Pack

Hitomi-Action-Taimanin-Murasaki-Yatsu.jp

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, AYANE SAKURA, CHRISTIE OBORO, HELENA SHIRANUI and HITOMI MURASAKI''

More Action Taimanin mods, actually I did 1 for each doa girl, except Phase4 and Alpha.

As above, some of the hairstyler were created and included just for fun aswell the body type preservation from the original source.

Honoka Action Taimanin Kirara Onisaki

Included 4 color variations, accessories like the sleeves and back ribbon can be activated through glasses in character selection screeen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Onisaki Kirara XPS ONLY!!

Honoka-Action-Taimanin-Kirara-Onisaki.jp

Kasumi Action Taimanin Asagi Igawa

Included 3 color variations, sword can be activated through glasses in character selection screeen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Asagi (Basic) XPS ONLY!!!

Kasumi-Action-Taimanin-Asagi-Igawa.jpg

Kokoro Action Taimanin Tokiko Fuuma

Included 4 color variations, no accessories, weapons or hairstyles this time.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Fuuma Tokiko Pack XPS!!!

Kokoro-Action-Taimanin-Tokiko-Fuuma.jpg

Leifang Action Taimanin Asuka Koukawa

Included 3 color variations, leg weapons can be activated through glasses in character selection screeen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Koukawa Asuka XPS ONLY!!!

Leifang-Action-Taimanin-Asuka-Koukawa.jp

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, HONOKA KIRARA, KASUMI ASAGI, KOKORO TOKIKO and LEIFANG as ASUKA''
2 hours ago, kquy said:

I see the others link work fine but this one require permission

bruh, Just look for the same mods in the MEGA folder instead of waiting for me to give permission, seems like files from 4-5 years ago are being affected by GD despite them be configurated as ''anyone with the link can view and download this file'' on.

More Action Taimanin mods.

Lisa Action Taimanin Ingrid

Included 4 color variation, hairstyle and head, cape can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Ingrid XPS ONLY!!!

Lisa-Action-Taimanin-Ingrid.jpg

Mai Action Taimanin Maika Kamimura

Cannon can be activated through glasses in character selection screen... but... since Mai doesn't have that option you will never see that accessory, unless you activate the option for glasses through lnk_Reshuffle liike I did.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Maika XPS ONLY!!!

Mai-Action-Taimanin-Maika.jpg

Marie Action Taimanin Yukikaze Mizuki

Included 3 color variations and hairstyle, guns can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Yukikaze (Basic) XPS ONLY

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Yukikaze-Mizuki.jp

Mila Action Taimanin Aina Winchester

Included hairstyle and head, weapons and accessories can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Aina Winchester XPS ONLY!

Mila-Action-Taimanin-Aina-Winchester.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, LISA INGRID, MAI MAIKA, MARIE YUKIKAZE and MILA as AINA''

Another 4 mods for the set:

Momiji Action Taimanin Rinko Akiyama

Included hair, 3 color variations, sword can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Rinko (Basic) XPS ONLY!!!

Momiji-Action-Taimanin-Rinko-Akiyama.jpg

Naotora Action Taimanin Tokiko Fuuma

Included 3 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Fuuma Tokiko Pack XPS!!!

Naotora-Action-Taimanin-Tokiko-Fuuma.jpg

Nyotengu Action Taimanin Momochi Nagi

Included hairstlye, and wings variation.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Momochi Nagi XPS ONLY!!!

Nyotengu-Action-Taimanin-Momochi-Nagi.jp

Pai Action Taimanin Su Jinglei

Yeah... I know looks... reeeaaally weird, it was for Marie but I have another 2 costumes for her from the Taimanin set and I decided to change it, too much mods for her, but at least we have a long hair mod for Pai... yay?

Included hair, 3 color variations, weapons can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Su Jinglei (Basic) XPS!!!

Pai-Action-Taimanin-Su-Jinglei.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, MOMIJI RINKO, NAOTORA TOKIKO, NYOTENGU MOMOCHI and PAI as SU JINGLEI''

Last of the Action Taimanin set

Rachel Action Taimanin Mari

Included hairstyle

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Mari XPS ONLY!!!

Rachel-Action-Taimanin-Mari.jpg

Sarah Action Taimanin Kurenai Shinganji

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Shinganji Kurenai XPS!!!

Sarah-Action-Taimanin-Kurenai-Shinganji.

Tina Action Taimanin Emily Simmons

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Emily (Basic) XPS ONLY!!!

Tina-Action-Taimanin-Emily-Simmons.jpg

Marie Action Taimanin Sora

Included hairstyle, weapon can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Sora XPS ONLY!!!

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Sora.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, MARIE SORA, RACHEL MARI, SARAH KURENAI and TINA as EMILY''

Returning with a few more costumes for Action Taimanin

Marie Action Taimanin Su Jinglei

Since the mod for Pai look... weird, I just gave up and modded it for Marie(used transformer tool and did a little tweaking).

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Su Jinglei (Basic) XPS!!!

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Su-Jinglei.jpg

Marie Action Taimanin Yukikaze Special

I couldn't resist to mod this costume.

Included 2 color variations, hairstyle and head

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taiman'Mizuki Yukikaze (Combat) XPS

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Yukikaze-Special.j

Helena Action Taimanin Shizuru Kousaka

Included hairstyle, whip can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shizuru.jpg

PHASE4 Action Taimanin Asagi Special

I couldnt resist this costume too.

Included hairstyle, swords can be activated through glasses in character slection screen.

PHASE4-Action-Taimanin-Asagi-Igawa-Speci

The MVP for this 2 mods is SSPD077 who provided me with the files to work, I may release a few more costumes more, THANK YOU.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, MARIE SU JINGLEI and YUKIKAZE, PHASE4 ASAGI and HELENA as SHIZURU''
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, AYANE, HELENA, MARIE and PAI V2''

Just droping a few more mods.

Ayane Action Taimanin Sakura V2

V2 of the textures.

Included 3 color variations, weapons and hairstyle.

Ayane-Action-Taimanin-Sakura-V2.jpg

Helena Action Taimanin Shiranui V2

V2 of the textures to look closer to the VNs.

Included 3 color variations, weapons and hairstyle.

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shiranui-Mizuki-U

Marie Action Taimanin Yukikaze V2

V2 of the textures to look closer to the VNs.

Included 3 color variations, weapons, face and hairstyle.

weapons from SSPD077

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Yukikaze-V2.jpg

V2 textres were provided by CommanderTato, thanks

Pai Action Taimanin Kurenai (swap)

last mod for Pai was awful, so I decided to do her justice.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Shinganji Kurenai XPS!!!

Pai-Action-Taimanin-Kurenai-Swap.jpg

Hitomi Action Taimanin Kurenai (Special)

Weapons can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from SSPD077

Hitomi-Action-Taimanin-Kurenai-Special.j

Marie Action Taimanin Noah Brown

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Noah Brown XPS ONLY!!!

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Noah-Swap.jpg

Marie Action Taimanin Sakuya

Marie-Action-Taimanin-Sakuya.jpg

Sarah Action Taimanin Kurenai V2

weapons meshes and textures from SSPD077

Model textures and materials edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Shinganji Kurenai XPS!!!

Sarah-Action-Taimanin-Kurenai-V2.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, HITOMI KURENAI, MARIE NOAH and SAKUYA, SARAH KURENAI V2''

More AT mods

Helena Action Taimanin Shiranui (special)

Included hair, headdress can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'AT' Mizuki Shiranui (Phantom Apostle) XPS!

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shiranui-Special.

Helena Action Taimanin Bunny

Included hairstyle, glasses, ears and whip can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shizuru-Bunny.jpg

Helena Action Taimanin School Mistress

Included hairstyle.

Helena-Action-Taimanin-Shizuru-School-Mi

Rachel Action Taimanin Oboro Koukawa (mask)

Included hairstyle, weapons and mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Rachel-Action-Taimanin-Oboro-Koukawa-Mas

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW ACTION TAIMANIN COSTUMES, HELENA SHIZURU BUNNY and SCHOOL MISTRESS, SHIRANUI and RACHEL OBORO MASK''

Action Taimanin Secret Garden set

Christie Action Taimanin Oboro Secret Garden

Included hairstyle

Christie-Action-Taimanin-Oboro-Secret-Ga

Mai Action Taimanin Kirara Secret Garden

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [FREE] 'Action Taimanin' Onisaki Kirara XPS ONLY!!

Mai-Action-Taimanin-Kirara-Secret-Garden

PHASE4 Action Taimanin Asagi Secret Garden

Included hairstyle(blue, not black)

PHASE4-Action-Taimanin-Asagi-Secret-Gard

Tina Action Taimanin Shiranui Secret Garden

Included hairstyle

Tina-Action-Taimanin-Shiranui-Secret-Gar