[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

More costumes

Sarah DOAX3S Stardust

I managed to preserve her original legs and thighs.

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Stardust [DL]

Sarah-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Premier Night

I cramped all the textures under the wieght limit

Included 4 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Premier Night [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Premier-Night.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Premier Night

included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Premier Night [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Premier-Night.jpg

Premier Night white variations inspired/recreated from Tamaki Wedding Night

Ayane DOAXVV Filghya

updated mod, included 5 color variations as shown in the picture

Filghya color variations inspired/recreated from:

Ayane-DOAXVV-Filghya.jpg

ABC Transformer Tool was not used in the making of any of these mods.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Hairstyles

Nyotengu Short Bob

extracted from NYOTENGU_DLCU_042

HAIR-Nyotengu-Short-Bob.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Ponytail

the ponytail clips through the head, I haven't had time to fix it, but I will, later.

ALL textures and meshes ported from Nyotengu (Training)

HAIR-Nyotengu-DOA6-Ponytail.jpg

Tina DOA6 Ponytail

This was easy to mod an adapt, similar to Christie

ALL textures and meshes ported from Tina - Costume 5

HAIR-Tina-DOA6-Ponytail.jpg

Only hairstyles is kinda boring, so, HELLOOO NURSE!!, cure angel for this three:

Honoka DOAXVV Cure Angel

Animated accessories not included.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - Cure Angel [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Cure-Angel.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Cure Angel

I resized and enlarged the arms of the original file to match with Rachel height, preserved Sayuri body type.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - Cure Angel [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Cure-Angel.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Cure Angel

Body was resized to match with Tina body type

Tina-DOAXVV-Cure-Angel.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Honoka DOAX3 Famitsu Swimsuit Contest

Head gear can be chosen in glasses selection

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 Honoka - Famitsu Swimsuit Contest [DL]

y6n5Fs.jpg

Kokoro DOA6 COS 013

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOA6 Kokoro - Costume 013 [DL]

y6nLKk.jpg

Lisa DOXVV Blossom Feather

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Blossom Feather [DL]

y6nFxY.jpg

Marie DOAX3 Famitsu Swimsuit Contest

Hat can be chose in glasses selection

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 Marie Rose - Famitsu Swimsuit Contest [DL]

y6nEZU.jpg

1st Design Contest part 1

Ayane DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and mehes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Christie DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and mehes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Helena DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and mehes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and mehes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the pictures

ok, 1st Design Contest pt.2

Kasumi DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

Included wings/accessories variation.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Pai DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

Pai-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the pictures

Rachel DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

I resized and enlarged the arms of the original file to match with Rachel height preserving Sayuri's body type.
Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Tina DOAXVV 1st Design Contest

Body was resized to match with Tina body type.
Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Rondo Breeze

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Rondo Breeze [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Rondo-Breeze.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Rondo Breeze

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Rondo Breeze [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Rondo-Breeze.jpg

and that's it for now, I have been quite busy in this quarantine thing, home office, binge watching shows and games, I haven't even touched my modding tools for over a month, I'm still going to finish my other mods, don't worry.

• 1 month later...

Hi, master bunny, is there anyway to combine the doahdm base body(especially for nipples) with your wonderful mods like NUDE HARNESS STRAPS THEME COSTUME SET or MICROBIKINI THEME COSTUME SET if it's ok, also I'd like to do some adjustment by hollowing/removing the bras and underwears in order to make them hotter in both your fantastic modded costumes and doahdm's nice body base(typically the areola part, I used to use LR Photo Studio I got on 3DM and tried to remove some bra and underwear parts of your mods, but eventually it's just a easy viewer, as a result most of the mods would also miss the corresponding body part(usually the boobs and pussy), I know it's common, I also tried different TMC tools and Breasts Copy Machine, but none of them worked; then I turned to blender, but I'm not a native English speaker, it's too hard for me to make it happen, the result I can get either has some bugs or wouldn't work at all, btw, can you speak Chinese? If you can, that'd be great if you could write me a thorough tutorial of videos or pictures to show me how to achieve my goal, or at least please show me how to hollowing default costumes in story mode, actually I think those twos are the same thing right?? Well, Both Chinese and English will do; I promise I would not use it for any commercial use, it's just a long-term interest like you have here, and I've been seeing you keeping it for this long like almost 5 years, I should have ask you earlier right?(hope it's not too late)? Anyway, hope you see this soon and expecting your procedure details, thanks in advance!

--from your old old fans

On 6/2/2020 at 10:56 PM, catshitz said:

Hi, master bunny, is there anyway to combine the doahdm base body(especially for nipples) with your wonderful mods like NUDE HARNESS STRAPS THEME COSTUME SET or MICROBIKINI THEME COSTUME SET if it's ok, also I'd like to do some adjustment by hollowing/removing the bras and underwears in order to make them hotter in both your fantastic modded costumes and doahdm's nice body base(typically the areola part, I used to use LR Photo Studio I got on 3DM and tried to remove some bra and underwear parts of your mods, but eventually it's just a easy viewer, as a result most of the mods would also miss the corresponding body part(usually the boobs and pussy), I know it's common, I also tried different TMC tools and Breasts Copy Machine, but none of them worked; then I turned to blender, but I'm not a native English speaker, it's too hard for me to make it happen, the result I can get either has some bugs or wouldn't work at all, btw, can you speak Chinese? If you can, that'd be great if you could write me a thorough tutorial of videos or pictures to show me how to achieve my goal, or at least please show me how to hollowing default costumes in story mode, actually I think those twos are the same thing right?? Well, Both Chinese and English will do; I promise I would not use it for any commercial use, it's just a long-term interest like you have here, and I've been seeing you keeping it for this long like almost 5 years, I should have ask you earlier right?(hope it's not too late)? Anyway, hope you see this soon and expecting your procedure details, thanks in advance!

--from your old old fans

TMC Polygon Insert Tool->replace tmcmesh

Texture Tool JPN Custom->replace texture

LR Photo Studio->view mod

then try this:) 

TMC Object Tool->breakable mod 

C File Editor->breakable mod

• 2 months later...

Back on the road again
Feeling kinda lonely ...

Well, I'm still on hiatus but I wanted to share this mods with guys, I hope you enjoy them, though, I have plenty of mods to share, but I want to finish them first.

Metroid Costumes

Rachel Metroid Dark Samus

Helmet toggleable through glasses selection

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Dark Samus

Rachel-Metroid-Dark-Samus.jpg

Sarah Metroid Power Suit

Included 8 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Samus Aran Powersuit

Sarah-Metroid-Samus-Power-Suit.jpg

Sarah Metroid Zero Suit

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Samus (Zero Suit) [XPS]

Sarah-Metroid-Samus-Zero-Suit.jpg

Sarah Metroid Zero Suit Alt.

included 2 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Samus Aran(Alternate) Super Smash Bros

Sarah-Metroid-Samus-Zero-Suit-Alt.jpg

• 3 months later...

Back on the road again ♩ ♪ ♬
Feeling kinda lonely ♪ ♫ ...

Ruble Roses mods

Christie Rumble Roses Lambda

included 4 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Lambda

Christie-Rumble-Roses-Lambda.jpg

Lisa Rumble Roses Anesthesia

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Anesthesia

Lisa-Rumble-Roses-Anesthesia.jpg

Mai Rumble Roses Yasha

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Yasha

Mai-Rumble-Roses-Yasha.jpg

Mila Rumble Roses Noble Rose

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Noble Rose

Mila-Rumble-Roses-Noble-Rose.jpg

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

I'm no longer use baidu for uploads.

Momiji Rumble Roses Benikage

mask toggleable through glasses selection

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Benikage and Hitenmaru

Momiji-Rumble-Roses-Benikage.jpg

Momiji Fate/Extella Link Scathach

preserved the original body type, it may look weird

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from (F-EL) Scathach

Momiji-Fate-Extella-Link.jpg

Momiji Samurai Shodown 2019 Iroha

preserved the original booty, enjoy

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SS2019 Iroha - XNALara XPS

Momiji-Samurai-Shodown-Iroha.jpg

Marie DOA6 Kula Wedding Dress

part of some DOA6 mods.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from doa6: kula wedding dress

Marie-DOA6-Kula-Wedding-Dress.jpg

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

some DOA6 costumes

Helena DOA6 COS001

Included 4 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Helena - Costume 01 [DL]

Helena-DOA6-COS-001.jpg

Kasumi DOA6 COS001

Included .PHYD file for malfuncion in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Kasumi - Costume 001 [DL]

Kasumi-DOA6-COS-001.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Jacket

Included 4 color variations.

No wingless version.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Nyotengu (Jacket)

Nyotengu-DOA6-Jacket.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Training Wear

No wingless version.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Nyotengu (Training)

Nyotengu-DOA6-Training-Wear.jpg

A couple of mods that I'm not really conviced with the result, instead of deleting them of not releasin them, here they are, and maybe later that makes me give them a second chance for updates, don't get fooled by the pictures, I couldn't mod the body type very well, in game will look weird

Kasumi Fire Emblem Tharja

Kasumi-Fire-Emblem-Tharja.jpg

Kasumi Fire Emblem Tharja Armor Break

Kasumi-Fire-Emblem-Tharja-Armor-Break.jp

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Tharja (Fire Emblem Warriors) for XNALARA XPS

This 2 hairstyles were extracted and adapted from the game, this because I couldn't mod the ones from Venus Vacation.

Honoka Short Twintails

HAIR-Honoka-Short-Twintails.jpg

Marie Short Twintails

HAIR-Marie-Short-Twintails.jpg

more hairstyles

Ayane DOAXVV Short Braids

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Ayane-DOAXVV-Short-Braids.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Ponytail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Honoka-DOAXVV-Ponytail.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Ponytail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Nude/Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Marie-DOAXVV-Ponytail.jpg

I saw an image in 4ch of a DOAXVV mod that has almost the same accessories and decided to recreate it for some of the girls this is the first one.

Ayane DOAX Mashup

Mixed some DOAX3/VV costumes

Ayane-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

more mixed DOAX3/VV costumes

Christie DOAX Mashup

Christie-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Helena DOAX Mashup

Helena-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Honoka DOAX Mashup

Honoka-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Kokoro DOAX Mashup

Kokoro-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Marie DOAX Mashup

Marie-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Mila DOAX Mashup

Mila-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Momiji DOAX Mashup

Momiji-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX Mashup

no wingwed version

Nyotengu-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Last of those DOAX Mashups

Rachel DOAX Mashup

Rachel-DOAX-Mashup.jpg

Now, new DOAXVV mods

Ayane DOAXVV Twilight Fish

included 2 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Twilight Fish [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Sunset Fish [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Sunset Fish [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

More swimsuits

Honoka DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

Included 2 color variations.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction mot animated

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Sunset Fish [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

yeah, I got the names wrong and I didn't bothered to change it.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Twilight Fish [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Twilight Fish

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Twilight Fish [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Twilight Fish

Included .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie - Twilight Fish [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg