[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Queen of Spades pt.2 + extra

Momiji DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Momiji-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Included wings/accessories variation

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Rachel-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Queen of Spades [DL]

Hitomi DOAXVV Komorebi Humming

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Komorebi Humming [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Komorebi-Humming.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Ayane DOAX3 Labyrinth

Included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded from DOAX3 -Labyrinth- Collection

Ayane-DOAX3-Labyrinth.jpg

Christie DOAX3 Caviar

Included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection

Christie-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Half Sail

Included wings/accessories variation and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Half Sail [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Rachel DOAX3 Kirishima

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded from DOAX3 -Kirishima- Collection

Rachel-DOAX3-Kirishima.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Ok, the last 4 for now.

Momiji DOAX3S Salmon Roe

Included 9 color variattions

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Salmon Roe [DL]

Momiji-DOAX3-S-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Dark Prison

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Dark Prison [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Dark-Prison.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Dark Prison

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Dark Prison [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Dark-Prison.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Milky Lullaby

No Sayuri face and hair for now, maybe later(just maybe)

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Sayuri - Milky Lullaby [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Milky-Lullaby.jpg

Hello I would like to make a request, to combine several parts of your mods already released.

I tried to create a single costume with pantyhose with no shoes and topless , I thought I could get the pantyhose feet from 'Hitomi DOAXVV Appetizer Shrimp' and combine it to 'Mai Alluring Mandarin' since it has pantyhose up at the waist already unlike Appetizer Shrimp and it could be conbined with a nude mod for Mai, but I couldnt get the meshes at the feet to connect properly in blender and I cant figure out how to get the texture map.Can you help please.

also in the first post the link for '[HAIR] Marie Loose' doesnt point to the right download. Thanks

21 hours ago, normal19 said:

Hello I would like to make a request, to combine several parts of your mods already released.

I tried to create a single costume with pantyhose with no shoes and topless , I thought I could get the pantyhose feet from 'Hitomi DOAXVV Appetizer Shrimp' and combine it to 'Mai Alluring Mandarin' since it has pantyhose up at the waist already unlike Appetizer Shrimp and it could be conbined with a nude mod for Mai, but I couldnt get the meshes at the feet to connect properly in blender and I cant figure out how to get the texture map.Can you help please.

also in the first post the link for '[HAIR] Marie Loose' doesnt point to the right download. Thanks

Thanks for the tip on the Marie hairstyle, and for the mod that you requested, well, I did this one, I transformed Hitomi DOAXVV Appetizer Shrimp from Hitomi to Mai and then In blender I enlarged some parts of the pantyhose to use a dafault mesh or a nude mod of Mai(I used Timmy's nude mod for Mai), but the pantyhose has a few clipping issues

MAI NUDE PANTYHOSE.7z

14 hours ago, mercury15882 said:

how to cut the body mesh such perfect?

It doesn't have any gap between body and clothing

wait a minute... are you impliying that I create the meshes from scratch?, didn't you read the description in the mod?, specifically the part where its says WHERE I got all those meshes and materials?

4 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

wait a minute... are you impliying that I create the meshes from scratch?, didn't you read the description in the mod?, specifically the part where its says WHERE I got all those meshes and materials?

I'm trying modifty some custume recently, but the cloth usually sink into the body when character moving in game ,even I transfered body weight to cloth.

it seems cut the body mesh to fit cloth is the only way to avoid cloth sinking, just like the pic I uploaded.

so I‘m curious about how other modder can cut body mesh perfectly, If you know coud you tell me so that I can have a try:D

sorry my poor english, that make you hard to read it. My apologize.

11 minutes ago, mercury15882 said:

I'm trying modifty some custume recently, but the cloth usually sink into the body when character moving in game ,even I transfered body weight to cloth.

it seems cut the body mesh to fit cloth is the only way to avoid cloth sinking, just like the pic I uploaded.

so I‘m curious about how other modder can cut body mesh perfectly, If you know coud you tell me so that I can have a try:D

sorry my poor english, that make you hard to read it. My apologize.

in blender there is a tool called ''knife'' search in youtube for a tutorial for that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't mind me, just posting my to-do list for the next mods:

1. Bob hairstyle for Nyotengu(extracted from NYOTENGU_DLCU_042) [✓]
2. Mod DOAXVV skin textures for: [✓]
   Christie
   Lisa
   Mai
   Mila
   Naotora
   Pai
   Rachel
   Sarah
   Tina
3. Lisa in DOAXVV Blossom Feather [✓]
4. DOAXVV Premier Night for: [✓]
   Mai in 4 color variations
   Rachel in 3 color variations.
5. DOAX3S Stardust with malfunction in different colors for: [✓]
   Ayane
   Christie
   Helena
   Kasumi

Mila
   Momiji

Nyotengu

Rachel
   Sarah

6. DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion/Phantom Black Dragon with malfunction in 3 color variations for: [✓]
   Ayane
   Helena
   Kasumi
   Kokoro
   Mai
   Momiji
   Nyotengu
   Rachel
7. Ayane DOAXVV Filghya update with 4 color variations. [✓]
8. DOAXVV Secret Class for:
   Ayane
   Christie
   Helena
   Kasumi
   Kokoro

Leifang

Momiji

Nyotengu
   Sarah

Tina

9. Sayuri DOAXVV Cure Angel costume with malfunction for: [✓]
    Honoka
    Rachel (Sayuri body type)
    Tina

10. DOAXVV 1st Design Contest costume with malfunction for: [✓]

Ayane
    Christie
    Helena
    Honoka
    Kasumi
    Momiji
    Nyotengu
    Pai
    Tina

11. DOAXVV Rondo Breeze for:
    Ayane ✓

Hitomi (in progress)
    Marie Rose ✓
    Mila
    Nyotengu

12. DOAX3 Famitsu Swimsuits for: [✓]
    Honoka
    Marie Rose

13. DOA6 mod costumes: [✓]
    Kokoro DOA6 COS 013
    Tina DOA6 Ponytail
    Nyotengu DOA6 Ponytail

14. Test and mod Rumble Roses costumes.
15. Test and mod Christie Monteiro Samba costume with movement.
16. Test and mod some Fate costumes?(not sure).
17. Test and mod some RE6 costumes?(not sure).
18. Test and mod Tharja Fire Emblem costume?(not sure).
19. Nude mod with Randoseru and hat for ???

20. Nude mod with egg vibrator accessory for ???
21. Sarah in Samus Zero and Power Suit?(not sure).

20 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Don't mind me, just posting my to-do list for the next mods:

1. Bob hairstyle for Nyotengu(extracted from NYOTENGU_DLCU_042) [✓]
2. Mod DOAXVV skin textures for: [✓]
   Christie
   Lisa
   Mai
   Mila
   Naotora
   Pai
   Rachel
   Sarah
   Tina
3. Lisa in DOAXVV Blossom Feather [✓]
4. DOAXVV Premier Night for: [✓]
   Mai in 4 color variations
   Rachel in 3 color variations.
5. DOAX3S Stardust with malfunction in different colors for: [✓]
   Ayane
   Christie
   Helena
   Kasumi

Mila
   Momiji

Nyotengu

Rachel
   Sarah

6. DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion/Phantom Black Dragon with malfunction in 3 color variations for: [✓]
   Ayane
   Helena
   Kasumi
   Kokoro
   Mai
   Momiji
   Nyotengu
   Rachel
7. Ayane DOAXVV Filghya update with 4 color variations. [✓]
8. DOAXVV Secret Class for:
   Ayane
   Christie
   Helena
   Kasumi
   Kokoro

Leifang

Momiji

Nyotengu
   Sarah

Tina

9. Sayuri DOAXVV Cure Angel costume with malfunction for: [✓]
    Honoka
    Tina

10. DOAXVV 1st Design Contest costume with malfunction for: [✓]

Ayane
    Christie
    Helena
    Honoka
    Kasumi
    Momiji
    Nyotengu
    Pai
    Tina

11. DOAXVV Rondo Breeze for:
    Ayane ✓

Hitomi (in progress)
    Marie Rose ✓
    Mila
    Nyotengu

12. DOAX3 Famitsu Swimsuits for: [✓]
    Honoka
    Marie Rose

13. DOA6 mod costumes: [✓]
    Kokoro DOA6 COS 013
    Tina DOA6 Ponytail
    Nyotengu DOA6 Ponytail

14. Test and mod Rumble Roses costumes.
15. Test and mod Christie Monteiro Samba costume with movement.
16. Test and mod some Fate costumes?(not sure).
17. Test and mod some RE6 costumes?(not sure).
18. Test and mod Tharja Fire Emblem costume?(not sure).
19. Nude mod with Randoseru and hat for ???

20. Nude mod with egg vibrator accessory for ???
21. Sarah in Samus Zero and Power Suit?(not sure).

now that lot of mod

This is going to be a long week, here, some mods

Ayane DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Ayane-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Helena-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

ABC Transformer Tool wasn't used in the making of any of these mods.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the picture.

Included 3 color variations(custom color, Phantom Vermillion and Phantom Black Dragon from Tamaki)

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Phantom Vermillion [DL]

6 hours ago, bbva said:

Hi! friend.

Do you have this doax3 Kokoro`s costumes? I like this one more than Marie Rose sexy s.

It's better to use TMC format. I want to migrate to doaxvv.

No I don't have it and I don't even have DOAX3.

Let me be clear for anyone who may have a similar question, for other costumes from DOAX3/3S/VV and DOA6 I don't have any of those games installed, I can't extract any costume, I'm not interested in them.

If you pay attention to the descritpions in my mods, you'll notice that I quote the original source of the mod, that means that It wasn't extracted by me, I took it from someone else and through a modding process, I adapted it to this game.

Regarding DOA6 and DOAXVV, I want to be clear, I'm not going to spend time and money on them, I don't have any interest in them and I'm not going to mod for those games, I think I will keep modding for DOA5 until I get bored of it or until I fulfill my likes and tastes in the costumes for the girls.

Second part of Phantom Vermillion

Mai DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

I managed to cram all the textures maintaining the weight textures limitation

Mai-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Momiji-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

as usual, included wings/accessories variation

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

Rachel-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

ABC Transformer Tool wasn't used in the making of any of these mods.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfuction as shown in the picture.

Included 3 color variations(custom color, Phantom Vermillion and Phantom Black Dragon from Tamaki)

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Phantom Vermillion [DL]

First part of Stardust swimwear

Ayane DOAX3S Stardust

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Christie DOAX3S Stardust

Christie-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Helena DOAX3S Stardust

Helena-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Kasumi DOAX3S Stardust

Kasumi-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

ABC Transformer Tool was not used in the making of any of these mods.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Stardust [DL]

2nd part of Stardust swimwear

Mila DOAX3S Stardust

Mila-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Momiji DOAX3S Stardust

Momiji-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX3S Stardust

included wings/accessories variation.

Nyotengu-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

Rachel DOAX3S Stardust

Rachel-DOAX3-S-Stardust.jpg

ABC Transformer Tool was not used in the making of any of these mods.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Stardust [DL]