[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

• 2 weeks later...

Moonlight Shadow costumes

Ayane DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Luna - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

I'm no longer use baidu for uploads.

Kokoro DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

It was impossible to adapt the hat so it was removed.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Nyotengu DOAXVV Moonlight Shadow

Included wings/accessories variation and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Moonlight Shadow [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Moonlight-Shadow.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Luminate Tube

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Luminate Tube SSR

Ayane-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Luminate Tube

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Luminate Tube SSR

Christie-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Luminae Tube

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Luminate Tube SSR

Helena-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Luminate Tube

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Luminate Tube

Momiji-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Luminate Tube

Included wings/accsessories variation and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Color Of Love Poem

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Color of Love Poem [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Color-of-Love-Poem.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Color Of Love Poem

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Color of Love Poem [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Color-of-Love-Poem.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Color Of Love Poem

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Color of Love Poem [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Color-of-Love-Poem.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Color of Love Poem

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Color of Love Poem [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Color-of-Love-Poem.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Color of Love Poem

Included wings/accessories variation and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Color of Love Poem [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Color-of-Love-Poem.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Oni Fortune Invitation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Oni Fortune Invitation [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Oni-Fortune-Invitation.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Oni Fortune Invitation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Oni Fortune Invitation [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Oni-Fortune-Invitation.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Oni Fortune Invitation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Oni Fortune Invitation [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Oni-Fortune-Invitation.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Twilight Fish

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Twilight Fish [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Soft Engine Shirt

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Soft Engine T-Shirt SSR

Ayane-DOAXVV-Soft-Engine-Shirt.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Soft Engine Shirt

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Soft Engine T-Shirt SSR

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Soft-Engine-Shirt.jpg

Christie DOAXVV With You

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - With You SSR

Christie-DOAXVV-With-You.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV With You

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - With You SSR

Kokoro-DOAXVV-With-You.jpg

Marie DOAXVV With You

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - With You SSR

Marie-DOAXVV-With-You.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Raise the Sail SSR

Ayane-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Raise the Sail SSR

Christie-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Raise the Sail SSR

Helena-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Raise the Sail SSR

Leifang-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Raise the Sail SSR

Momiji-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Rasie The Sail

Included wings/accessories variation.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Raise the Sail SSR

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

Kokoro DOAX3S Fachan

Included 3 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Kokoro - Fachan [DL]

Kokoro-DOAX3-S-Fachan.jpg

Marie DOAX3 Fachan

Included 3 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Fachan- Marie Rose

Marie-DOAX3-Fachan.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX3S Fachan

Included wings/accessories variation, 3 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Fachan [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAX3-S-Fachan.jpg

DOA6 Mods, I won't be modding more, actually I was never interested in them, the only one I'd like to mod it, will never be extracted.

I did my best to match the skin color from DOA6 to DOA5, you will notice those neck seams as result, also, in some of them I may messed with the proportions in the elbows, it's more noticeble in the game.

Ayane DOA6 Default

For a better use of the hood function and to avoid hairstyle overlapping, use it in the slots that have hats, like, slots 4, 6, 27, 37 or 48

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Ayane (Default)

Ayane-DOA6-Default-COS001.jpg

Ayane DOA6 Deluxe

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Ayane (Deluxe)

Ayane-DOA6-Deluxe.jpg

Ayane DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Ayane (Training)

Ayane-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Helena DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Helena - Energy Up! Training Wear [DL]

Helena-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Kokoro DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Kokoro - Energy Up! Training Wear [DL]

Kokoro-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Leifang DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Leifang - Energy Up! Training Wear [DL]

Leifang-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Marie DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Marie - Energy Up! Training Wear [DL]

Marie-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Mila DOA6 Energy Up

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Mila - Energy Up Training Wear

Mila-DOA6-Energy-Up.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Deluxe

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Nyotengu (Deluxe)

Nyotengu-DOA6-Deluxe.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Sci-Fi

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Nyotengu (Sci-Fi)

Nyotengu-DOA6-Sci-Fi.jpg

DOAX3 Peace part1

Ayane DOAX3 Peace

Ayane-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Christie DOAX3 Peace

Christie-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Helena DOAX3 Peace

Helena-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Hitomi DOAX3 Peace

Hitomi-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Kasumi DOAX3 Peace

Kasumi-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Included 9 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/modded/ported/dapted from DOAX3 -Peace- Collection

DOAX3 Peace part2

Mai DOAX3 Peace

Mai-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Momiji DOAX3 Peace

Momiji-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX3 Peace

included wings accessories variation, winged variationn with only one color.

Nyotengu-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Rachel DOAX3 Peace

Rachel-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Sarah DOAX3 Peace

Sarah-DOAX3-Peace.jpg

Included 9 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/modded/ported/dapted from DOAX3 -Peace- Collection

2nd Design Contest Sexy

Christie DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.

Helena DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.jp

Momiji DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.jp

Nyotengu DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.

Rachel DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.jp

Ayane DOAXVV Soft'n Fluffy Parka

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Soft 'n Fluffy Parka SSR

Ayane-DOAXVV-Soft-n-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Loose Fluffy Parka

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Loose Fluffy Parka [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Loose-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Loose Fluffy Parka

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Loose Fluffy Parka [DL]

Honoka-Loose-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Soft'n Fluffy Parka

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Soft 'n Fluffy Parka SSR

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Soft-n-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Soft 'n Fluffy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Soft 'n Fluffy Parka SSR

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Soft-n-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Soft 'n Fluffy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Soft 'n Fluffy Parka SSR

Momiji-DOAXVV-Soft-n-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Soft 'n Fluffy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Soft 'n Fluffy Parka SSR

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Soft-n-Fluffy-Parka.jpg

Swimsuit contest coatumes

Leifang DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materieals were edited/ported/modded/adapte from DOAXVV Leifang - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy

Mila DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materieals were edited/ported/modded/adapte from DOAXVV Leifang - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy.jp

Momiji DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materieals were edited/ported/modded/adapte from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy.

Nyotengu DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materieals were edited/ported/modded/adapte from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sex

13 minutes ago, RenoSV said:

I love this DOAXVV costumes a lot, but I don't like that some of the girls got thiccer, specially on the legs. It looks weird to me.

when it comes to adapt the costumes it's more easy for me to preserve the original body type from DOAXVV to DOA5, it has better proportions.