[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Christie DOAXVV Aventure

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Tamaki - Aventure [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Aventure.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Suzaku

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Leifang - Suzaku [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Suzaku.jpg

Marie DOAXVV DanMachi Hestia Costume

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - DanMachi (Hestia Costume) [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Dan-Machi-Hestia-Costume.jp

Nyotengu DOAXVV Aventure

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Aventure [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Aventure.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

Honoka DOAXVV Martini

included 3 color variations

ALL textures ad meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Luna - Martini [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Martini.jpg

Kokoro DOAX3S Salmon Roe

included 9 color variations

ALL textures ad meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Misaki - Salmon Roe [DL]

Kokoro-DOAX3-S-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Caviar

ALL textures ad meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Fiona - Caviar [DL]

Naotora-DOAXVV-Caviar.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Asari

included 9 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures ad meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Asari [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Asari.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

Finally, the mods that you've been waiting for, enjoy.

Ayane DOAXVV Lumious Plume

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Luminous Plume [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Luminous-Plume.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Phantom Black Dragon

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Tamaki - Phantom Black Dragon [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Phantom-Black-Dragon.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Phantom Vermillion

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Leifang - Phantom Vermillion [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Phantom-Vermillion.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Luminous Plume

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie - Luminous Plume [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Luminous-Plume.jpg

That's all for now.

• 4 weeks later...

Ayane Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge Costume

I did my best to give the proper physiics to the accessories, despite a few things, I think is finished

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from Ninja Gaiden Models by Kams0nX

Ayane-Ninja-Gaiden-Razors-Edge-Costume.j

I wanted to see if those costumes can be adapted to other characters with different heights and body sizes, the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods

Ayane DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Ayane-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Tamaki - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Appetizer-Pinchos.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Helena-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Appetizer Pinchos

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Misaki - Appetizer Pinchos [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Appetizer-Pinchos.jpg

before you ask, yes, I will release the long loose hair for Ayane, just wait for a couple of days.

Again, more adapted costumes

Kasumi DOAXVV Night Cage

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Night Cage

Mila-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Night Cage

Momiji-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Night Cage

included wings and accessories version

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

ALL textures and meshes in all of them, were ported/modded from DOAXVV Tamaki - Night Cage [DL]

P.S. if the first post doesn't look updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

a few hair mods.

Ayane Looe Long Hair

I can't remember if this hairstyle is available or if any other modder had release it before

it uses Kasumi long hair meshes, combined wit Ayane front hair, I tried to match the color for Ayane original hair color

HAIR-Ayane-Loose-Long.jpg

Kasumi Twin Ponytails Hair

it uses Naotora ponytails with Kasumi front hair, to hide some details and make it to look more natural, I decided to leave the hair accessory

HAIR-Kasumi-Twin-Ponytail.jpg

Marie Long Loose Hair

I don't know, if this hairstyle is available for her from another modder.

this was easy an simple, it was extracted from one of her costumes in game.

HAIR-Marie-Loose.jpg

P.S. if the first post doesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

more adapted costumes, the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods

Helena DOAXVV Papillon Dance

ALL Textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Papillon Dance [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Cyan.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Papillon Dance

don't mind me but this picture in specific, it reminds me the models and sets from candydoll.

ALL Textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Papillon Dance [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Green.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Papillon Dance

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Blue.jpg

Leifang DOAX3S Scarlet

ALL Textures and meshes were ported/modded from DOAX3S Leifang - Scarlet [DL]

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Scarlet.jpg

P.S. if the first post doesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

more costumes, the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods

Ayane DOAXVV Licorice Leaf

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Licorice Leaf [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Licorice-Leaf.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Labyrinth

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Azure Labyrinth [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Labyrinth.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Royal Leaf

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Royal Leaf [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Royal-Leaf.jpg

Momiji DOAX3 Labyrinth

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Labyrinth- Collection

Momiji-DOAX3-Labyrinth.jpg

P.S. if the first post doesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Hitomi DOAXVV Milky Plum

included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfinction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Milky Plum [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Milky-Plum.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Decuple

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Decuple (BIG UPDATE) [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Decuple.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Five Brilliant Colors

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Leifang - Five Brilliant Colors [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Five-Brilliant-Colors.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Cumin

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Cumin [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Cumin.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Serenade

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Serenade [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Serenade.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Linarite Prism

included wings accessories variation

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Linarite Prism [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Linarite-Prism.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Marionette

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Marionette [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Marionette.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Stella Scorpion

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Stella Scorpion [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Stella-Scorpion.jpg

a few hair mods, I don't remember if someone has already make them

Honoka Loose Long Hair

extracted and modified from the game

HAIR-Honoka-Loose-Long.jpg

Honoka Mid Short Hair

extracted and modified from the game

HAIR-Honoka-Mid-Short.jpg

Momiji Twin Ponytail Hair V1

transformed/swapped from Naotora

HAIR-Momiji-Twin-Ponytail-V1.jpg

Momiji Twin Ponytail Hair V2

Twin ponytails transformed/swapped from Naotora, front hair from Momiji Hairstyle

HAIR-Momiji-Twin-Ponytail-V2.jpg

a pack for Christie, the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods

Christie DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures and meshes, ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Christie-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Papillon Dance (black)

ALL textures and meshes, ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Papillon Dance [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Black.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Pistachio

included 4 color variations

ALL textures and meshes, ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Pistachio [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Pistachio.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Linarite Prism

ALL textures and meshes, ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Linarite Prism [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Roselite-Prism.jpg

a few mods more, the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods

Honoka DOAX3 Caviar

included 9 color variationa

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection

Honoka-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

Momiji DOAX3 Caviar

included 9 color variationa

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection

Momiji-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Momiji-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Rachel-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Honoka DOAX3S Pistachio

ALL textures ported/modded from DOAX3S Honoka - Pistachio [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Pistachio.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Ragdoll

ALL textures ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Ragdoll [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Ragdoll.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Noble Tutu

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Noble-Tutu.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Papillon Dance (red)

ALL textures ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Papillon Dance [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Red.jpg

the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods.

Ayane DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

included in all of them the .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

19 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Ayane DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

can you get rig of bikini, i must say i dont like it

another pack of its-not-semen costumes

Kasumi DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures modded/ported from DOAXVV Kasumi - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures modded/ported from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures modded/ported from DOAXVV Momiji - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures modded/ported/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

2 more

Christie DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshes modded/ported/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat and wings accessories variation

ALL textures and meshes modded/ported from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg