[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

6 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I think is ytte

damn I hate this baidu thing, are you sure that is the only way for you to download the mods?, or do you know how to configure it to remove the pasword?

Yep baidu is the only link that works for me, and sadly all other people who don't have a VPN to penetrate the firewall. :( 

To check the password go to https://pan.baidu.com/share/manage, if you are already logged into baidu, this will bring you straight to the page where you have all your shared files.

Your page should look like this. 

image.png.9c5fb090cbecab998f032971199ee6f5.png

These are the files I've shared, for example, the "Deathless Kings.mp3" has a lock icon beside it, meaning that I've set the file to "Always Require Password." Note that you decide whether you want passwords when you first share the file. It cannot be configured later. I strongly suggest always use the password because it has less chance of being censored. 

Now select your mod file by clicking only once, ON THE RIGHT SIDE of the folder name such as DOA5 mods, this will autoselect that folder while showing the link and the password below it(Do NOT select the check box or click on the folder name, or click 2 times, it won't give you the password):

image.png.48582729afd568129ee1354691b41659.png

The Password is this here (k52k)

• 2 weeks later...

Charm Witch Pack Pt.1 only through GoogleDrive for now.

Ayane DOAXVV Charm Witch

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Charm Witch [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Charm Witch

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Charm Witch [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Charm Witch

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Hat can be selected through glasses selection.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Charm Witch [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Charm Witch [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Charm Witch Pack Pt.2 only through GoogleDrive for now.

Kasumi DOAXVV Charm Witch

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - Charm Witch [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Charm Witch [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Charm Witch [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Momiji - Charm Witch [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

On 12/30/2019 at 1:53 AM, funnybunny666 said:

Charm Witch Pack Pt.2 only through GoogleDrive for now.

Kasumi DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - Charm Witch [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Charm Witch [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Charm Witch [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Charm Witch

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Momiji - Charm Witch [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Charm-Witch.jpg

can you make this mod for doa5 or help me rip model from doavv plz

ENwjLkvU4AAOmqN.jpg.d7f5f180f1af11a26d8ffefc879d7ad9.jpgENMRLv5UUAAFZTk.jpg.ba9c999d19a74f9a1685773ab39aa661.jpg

[HAIR] Christie DOA6 Ponytail

The picture is a bit outdated since I fixed some issues in the mod itself.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Christie - Energy Up Training Wear [DL]

HAIR-Christie-DOA6-Ponytail.jpg

[HAIR] Leifang DOA6 Ponytail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Leifang - Costume 001 [DL]

HAIR-Leifang-DOA6-Ponytail.jpg

Leifang DOA6 COS001

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Leifang - Costume 001 [DL]

Leifang-DOA6-COS001.jpg

Mila DOA6 Santa Bikini

I tried to preserve her original DOA6 body shape, it may look weird.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Mila - Santa Bikini

Mila-DOA6-Santa-Bikini.jpg

Blossom Feather set Pt.1

Ayane DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Ayane-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Helena-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Blossom Feather [DL]

Blossom Feather pt.2

Mai DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Mai-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Momiji-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Included wings/accessories variation.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Blossom Feather

Rachel-DOAXVV-Blossom-Feather.jpg

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Blossom Feather [DL]

Queen of Spades pt.1

Christie DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Christie-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Helena-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Mai-DOAXVV-Queen-Of-Spades.jpg

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Queen of Spades [DL]

3 hours ago, KlausSeinth said:

Hello, I'm looking for mods from the thread named [DOA5LR] Another ''Slidable Mods'', Topless Cheerleader, Bunny, Bikini and Flower Bikini and it says that the files were moved here, but I can't find them...

No, it says that the topless mods are not available anymore and the Mixed mods were moved here

3 hours ago, The_Virus said:

I for the life of me can't get the baidu.com link to work with the provided password. Keeps saying extraction error code.

is baidu the only way for you to download this files?, I have less than 300MB left to use there and I don't have plans to keep using it, I only did because some chinese guy was spamming in my DA about the benefits and shit, also, did you tried the link in the first post of this thread?

baidu.jpg.5acb2fce4b13d31836170bc9f47e88e1.jpg

11 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

is baidu the only way for you to download this files?, I have less than 300MB left to use there and I don't have plans to keep using it, I only did because some chinese guy was spamming in my DA about the benefits and shit, also, did you tried the link in the first post of this thread?

baidu.jpg.5acb2fce4b13d31836170bc9f47e88e1.jpg

I will install google chrome and download throught he mega.link. Thank you for the response.