[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Ayane SOUL CALIBUR LOST SWORDS Ivy Valentine

Modded the body hair and face not included.

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction changes the sword to a whip

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Isabella Valentine(Magic Knight) Soul Calibur LS

Ayane-SOUL-CALIBUR-LOST-SWORDS-Ivy-Valen

Sarah SOUL CALIBUR LOST SWORDS Taki Super Hero

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Taki(Super Hero) Soul Calibur Lost Swords

files kindly provided by pjay34 in deviantart

Sarah-SOUL-CALIBUR-LOST-SWORDS-Taki-Supe

By the way, before you ask, I'm not going to take port requests and I'm not going start porting characters or outfits of other characters of other games from here and there, I don't mean to be rude, I did this series of mods, out of my curiosity. I wanted to check how this would look on this characters, so, no porting requests, please.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

back to DOAXVV/X3 mods.

Ayane DOAXVV Half Sail

Included .PHYD for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Half Sail [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Monica Queen of Spades

Included .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Monica - Queen of Spades [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Monica-Queen-of-Spades.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Furry Dog

Nagisa body was adapted to Mila's height and body shape.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Nagisa - Furry Dog [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Furry-Dog.jpg

BTW I'm working in the Venus Valkyrie costumes and I have Queen of Spades costumes for Kasumi and Ayane to be released on the following day.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Ayane and Kasumi hare the same body type and sizes, so, this was 2x1

Ayane DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Included .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Queen of Spades [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Spades.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Monica Asari

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Asari [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Monica-Asari.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Queen of Spades

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Queen of Spades [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Spades.jpg

On 10/20/2019 at 6:36 AM, funnybunny666 said:

Ayane and Kasumi hare the same body type and sizes, so, this was 2x1

Ayane DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Ayane-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Spades.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Monica Asari

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Asari [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Monica-Asari.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Queen of Spades

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Spades.jpg

Thank you, funnybunny666! Modding DOA5LR still has great potential!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, kt03 said:

Would it be possible to have nude edits of those fluffy foam mods?

you can do it, if you want to, but not from me, I'm not interested in use nude mods for DOAXVV/X3 ports, because people will start asking and complaining about, why did you use that nude mod instead of this other one?, or, why for that character and not for my waifu?, and honestly, not all the time I'm in the mood to please everyone's tastes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 2:36 AM, tifalover said:

You can share the exact link ?

Or this costume? ;) 

Thank you.

it can be done with a few clicks using LR Photo Studio, the same with the Valentine's apron set, but, if you want something more complex like include the malfunction feature, it would involve a process a little bit more difficult than just removing parts, still, anyone can make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, added Modpack Helena Exersice Pants, it was a mod request

Christie DOA6 Energy Up!

included a lame port of her new hairstyle, sadly the textures don't include the wet effect for the shirt

ALL textures and meshes porte/modded/adapted from DOA6 Christie - Energy Up Training Wear [DL]

Christie-DOA6-energy-Up.jpg

Rachel SNKHEROINES Leona

included hairstyle, hat, eyepatch and earings are toggleable through glasses selection

ALL textures and meshes porte/modded/adapted from Leona p3

Rachel-SNKHEROINES-Leona.jpg

On 10/12/2019 at 6:03 AM, funnybunny666 said:

Ayane SOUL CALIBUR LOST SWORDS Ivy Valentine

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction changes the sword to a whip

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Isabella Valentine(Magic Knight) Soul Calibur LS

Ayane-SOUL-CALIBUR-LOST-SWORDS-Ivy-Valen

Sarah SOUL CALIBUR LOST SWORDS Taki Super Hero

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Taki(Super Hero) Soul Calibur Lost Swords

files kindly provided by pjay34 in deviantart

Sarah-SOUL-CALIBUR-LOST-SWORDS-Taki-Supe

By the way, before you ask, I'm not going to take port requests and I'm not going start porting characters or outfits of other characters of other games from here and there, I don't mean to be rude, I did this series of mods, out of my curiosity. I wanted to check how this would look on this characters, so, no porting requests, please.

is these mods already on your deviantart? do you post anything other than da mods?

im trying to find this https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666/art/Helena-Bike-Shorts-823135256 

Part of a mod request, you can download the whole modpack with 11 variations here in my LL thread.

where is it?

DOAXVV Charm Witch costume it's been a fucking nightmare, I'm considering in dropping it

Helena DOAXVV Half Sail

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures annd meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Half Sail [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Half Sail

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures annd meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Half Sail [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Half Sail

ALL textures annd meshses ported/modded from DOAXVV Momiji - Half Sail [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Marie DOAX3S Salmon Roe

included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Salmon Roe [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Kanna Salmon Roe

included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kanna - Salmon Roe [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Rouge Swimsuit

included 4 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kanna - Rouge Swimsuit [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Rouge-Swimsuit.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

Included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

Included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

Kasumi and Ayane share the same body type, as long you change the skin textures you might swap costumes between them

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Leifang - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Venus Valkyrie

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Venus Valkyrie [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Venus-Valkyrie.jpg