[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

7 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

so?, what happened with your request?, it was a port or something like that?

Sorry for the late response.
Indeed, after your release of Mila DOA6 COSTUME 010 and Marie DOA6 NICO Costume Deluxe, I was wondering if are you planning to make a port of DOA6 Honoka Costume 10/11/12 and/or DOA6 Helena Costume 7/8/9... However, this is not my request.
I'll pm later when I'll got time. ;)

5 hours ago, MinkioKaku said:

Sorry for the late response.
Indeed, after your release of Mila DOA6 COSTUME 010 and Marie DOA6 NICO Costume Deluxe, I was wondering if are you planning to make a port of DOA6 Honoka Costume 10/11/12 and/or DOA6 Helena Costume 7/8/9... However, this is not my request.
I'll pm later when I'll got time. ;)

before that, some explanation, those DOA6 mods I did them for fun(including all the previous mods and some unreleased), and to test some other functions of the tools and not for request, you see, I'm not used and I don't like to take port requests, I had very bad experiences related to that in the past, also, I use files that are already ported like in xps, I don't extract them by myself, and those other costumes like in this case for DOA6, are not ported yet.

BTW, I'm not interested in DOA6, I don't even have the game and I'm not interested in install it and rip the costumes, I don't even know if that is possible, also before you may ask, regarding DOA6, I lost all the interest in that game and modding for it, I've been upgrading my PC, but hardcore gaming and modding are not my priorities.

15 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

before that, some explanation, those DOA6 mods I did them for fun(including all the previous mods and some unreleased), and to test some other functions of the tools and not for request, you see, I'm not used and I don't like to take port requests, I had very bad experiences related to that in the past, also, I use files that are already ported like in xps, I don't extract them by myself, and those other costumes like in this case for DOA6, are not ported yet.

BTW, I'm not interested in DOA6, I don't even have the game and I'm not interested in install it and rip the costumes, I don't even know if that is possible, also before you may ask, regarding DOA6, I lost all the interest in that game and modding for it, I've been upgrading my PC, but hardcore gaming and modding are not my priorities.

Don't worry. I really like the style of your works so my request will be very similar to your style (mixing clothes one with another). ;)

Ayane DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy F

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Ayane - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

Helena DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy F

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Helena - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Helena-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

Honoka DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy F

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Honoka - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

Kasumi DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy F

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Kasumi - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Kasumi-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

On 9/19/2019 at 9:12 PM, funnybunny666 said:

Thank you, funnybunny!

On 9/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, funnybunny666 said:

That's right. DOA6 sucks. This game eats a lot of resources,but the results is worsse than in DOA5.

Pack for Mila

Mila DOAXVV Colorful Wit

included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Colorful Wit [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Colorful-Wit.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Cycle Wear Adventure

included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Cycle Wear Adventure [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Cycle-Wear-Adventure.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Licorice Leaf

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Licorice [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Licorice-Leaf.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

More mods

Kokoro DOAXVV Papillon Dance

I'm considering change the color of this one, I don't know, maybe.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Papillon Dance [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Papillon-Dance-Yellow.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Leifang - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Momiji DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy F

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Momiji - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Momiji-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Innocence

included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Innocence [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Innocence.jpg

another pack for Mai, I attempted to preserve her original body shape, legs, hips, arms and breasts size.

Mai DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Mai-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

textures reduced to avoid infinite loading screens

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Innocence

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Innocence [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Innocence.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Licorice Leaf

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Licorice Leaf [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Licorice-Leaf.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Monica Xtreme Sexy F

included hair and blushed face

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Xtreme Sexy F [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Monica-Xtreme-Sexy-F.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Cotton Candy [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Kanna Honey Caramel Candy

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat and hair and blushed face

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Honey Caramel Candy [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Honey-Caramel-Candy.j

Pai DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Pai-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

I was waiting for this costume to be ported.

Honoka DOAXVV Half Sail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Half Sail [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Half Sail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - Half Sail [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Half Sail

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Half Sail [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfuncion as shown in the pictures.

Hitomi DOAXVV Fluffy Bear

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Fluffy Bear [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Bear.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Nagisa Furry Dog

I'm considering making a proper adaptation fo Mila

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nagisa - Furry Dog [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Nagisa-Furry-Dog.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Kanna Innocence

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kanna - Innocence [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Innocence.jpg

I have more requests to do and less time to work in the, just bear with this ones.

HAIR Christie Tied Ponytail

I know tantrave did it first, I just wanted to give this some animation instead of being rigged the whole time, I didn't work as I expected tough, but here you have it, in case you don't notice, the meshes in this one is were mirrored to the left

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Christie Sexy Nurse mod for XPS

HAIR-Christie-Tied-Ponytail.jpg

Marie Red Dress

it uses Kokoro breasts size, using her original breast size, the chest looked crooked and weird, that is because that part is not meant to be reduced, so I took the easy way.

Marie-Red-Dress.jpg

Marie Sweater Stockings

someone posted some images in 4chan, but not the mmod so this was the best I could do for this request.

Marie-Sweater-Stockings.jpg

Hitomi SOUL CALIBUR VI 2B Kaine Costume DLC

I adapted the body and costume to the game, preserving the body shape, so, it might look weird in some places like the neck and arms, hair not included, it was modded for promotional purpoes, but... on second tought, I think I'm going to include it, later of course, with another color variation.
Headband toggleable thorugh glasses selection, included .PHYD file for malfunction on combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SCVI 2B Kaine DLC XPS Model
Hitomi-SOUL-CALIBUR-6-2-B-Kaine-Costume.

Mai SOUL CALIBUR IV Taki
included 5 color variations and included .PHYD file for malfunction on combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SCVI Taki XPS Model
Mai-SOUL-CALIBUR-4-Taki.jpg

Momiji SOUL CALIBUR VI Taki
included 2 variations and included .PHYD file for malfunction on combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Taki(P1) Soul Calibur IV
Momiji-SOUL-CALIBUR-6-Taki.jpg

Sarah SOUL CALIBUR VI Taki
included 3 color variations and included .PHYD file for malfunction on combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SCVI Taki XPS Model
Sarah-SOUL-CALIBUR-6-Taki.jpg

By the way, before you ask, I'm not going to take port requests and I'm not going start porting characters or outfits of other characters of other games from here and there, I don't mean to be rude, I did this series of mods, out of my curiosity. I wanted to check how this would look on this characters, so, no porting requests, please.

Hitomi-SOUL-CALIBUR-6-2-B-Kaine-Costume-

updated, added hairstyles and version with back and white clothes, also a version without badages, the neck looks weird and textures mismatched this is because the neck was created from scatch and it was difficult to move the map locations to match with the original neck, I'm done with this, do not expect updates.

more soul calibur costumes

Christie SOUL CALIBUR VI Ivy Valentine

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

modded only the body, head and hairstyle not included.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SCVI Ivy XPS Model

Christie-SOUL-CALIBUR-6-Ivy-Valentine.jp

Helena SOUL CALIBUR V Ivy Valentine P1

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

modded only the body, head and hairstyle not included, sword switches to whip, sword is animated

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SoulCalibur V - Ivy Valentine (p1)

Helena-SOUL-CALIBUR-5-Ivy.jpg

Rachel SOUL CALUBIR V Ivy Valentine P2

modded only the body, head and hairstyle not included, sword switches to whip, sword is animated

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from SCV Ivy P2 (Re-Upload)

Rachel-SOUL-CALIBUR-5-Ivy-Valentine.jpg

Tina SOUL CALUIBUR IV Ivy Valentine

modded only the body, head and hairstyle not included, animated sword, not included, only disappears.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Isabella Valentine (Default) Soul Calibur IV

Tina-SOUL-CALIBUR-4-Ivy.jpg

By the way, before you ask, I'm not going to take port requests and I'm not going start porting characters or outfits of other characters of other games from here and there, I don't mean to be rude, I did this series of mods, out of my curiosity. I wanted to check how this would look on this characters, so, no porting requests, please.

preserved her iriginal body shape, by the way, modded only the body, head and hairstyle from the original source, not included.

Ayane Tentacle Witches Yuko Morino Bikini

2 levels of malfunctionn as shown in  the picture.

ALL textues and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Yuko Morino Bikini meshmod

Ayane-Tentacle-Witches-Yuko-Morino-Bikin

Kasumi Tentacle Witches Yuko Morino Knit Sweater

2 levels of malfunctionn as shown in  the picture.

ALL textues and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Yuko Morino Knit meshmod

Kasumi-Tentacle-Witches-Yuko-Morino-Knit

PHASE4 Tentacle Witches Yuko Morino

ALL textues and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Tentacle Witches - Yuko Morino meshmod release

Phase4-Tentacle-Witches-Yuko-Morino.jpg

now, some KOF mods

Ayane KOFXIV Angel

Modded only the body, hairstyle doesn't have animation, head from the original source not included.
last minute change, added 4 color variations and blonde hair as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Angel
Ayane-KING-OF-FIGHTERS-XIV-Angel.jpg

Marie KOFXIV Kula
Modded only the body, head and hairstyle from the original source, not included.
Included 4 color variations, a 2nd variation without skate blades and hairstyle modded from Nyotengu.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Kula

Marie-KING-OF-FIGHTERS-XIV-Kula.jpg

Rachel KOFXIV Leona
Modded only the body, hairstyle doesn't have animation, head from the original source not included.
Icluded 4 color variations and 2 color variations for hair.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Leona
Rachel-KING-OF-FIGHTERS-XIV-Leona.jpg

Ayane KOFXIV Angel Diabla DLC

Included 6 color variations, brown skin and face tattoo not included, maybe later.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from KOF XIV Angel (Diabla) - XNALara XPS
Ayane-KING-OF-FIGHTERS-XIV-Angel-Diabla-

Helena SNK Heroines Shermie COS003
Included 4 color variations and 2 hair color variation, I did my best to give animation to the twin tails, by the way, I did some fixes not shown in the picture.
Modded only the hair and body, head not included, I preserved the original body shape from the source.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Shermie - Costume 3
Helena-SNK-HEROINES-Shermie-COS03.jpg

Tina SNK Heroines Shermie COS001
Included 4 color variations and 2 hair color variation, I messed the hair, it clips through the body, I'll try to fix it later.
Modded only the hair and body, head not included, I preserved the original body shape from the source.
ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from Shermie - Costume 1
Tina-SNK-HEROINES-Shermie-COS01.jpg