[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Honoka DOAXVV Momo Denim

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Momo Denim [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Momo-Denim.jpg

Marie DOAX3S Peace

included 9 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Peace [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Peace.jpg

Rachel DOAX3 Caviar

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection

Rachel-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

Rachel DOAX3 Hotaka

included 4 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Hotaka- Collection

Rachel-DOAX3-Hotaka.jpg

the transformer tool was not used in the making of any of this mods.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post doesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• 2 weeks later...

ok I'm not very good modding hairstyles, they have multiple layesr of transparencies and they tend to nullify each other, but they are ready to go

Helena DOAXVV Long Tied Hair

as I said before, multiple layers nullify each other, that's why some parts of this hairstyle are almost like transparent.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Helena - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Helena-DOAXVV-Tied-Long.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Front Pigtails Hair

BTW, I updated Hitomi DOAXVV Pistachio with new textures and fixed some bugs

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Hitomi-DOAXVV-Front-Pigtails.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Pigtails Hair

this need a proper release, since this is all I can do with this hair mod.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kokoro - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Kokoro-DOAXVV-Pigtails.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Side Tail Hair

in this case, for this hairstyle, due to some limitations, I had to invert the tail to the right, insted the left, like the original hairstyle, I'm still doing tests if it can be used as the original

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Momiji - Nude / Clean Body [DL]

HAIR-Momiji-DOAXVV-Side-Tail.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post doesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Honoka Pack

Honoka DOAX3 Peace

ALL textures and eshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Peace- Collection

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Peace.jpg

Honoka DOAX3S Salmon Roe

ALL textures and eshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Honoka - Salmon Roe [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Honoka DOAX3S Sandwich

ALL textures and eshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Honoka - Sandwich [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Sandwich.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

included .PHYD for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and eshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Fluffy Foam [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Pack for Marie

Marie DOAX3S Sandwich

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Sandwich [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Sandwich.jpg

Marie DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy S

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Xtreme Sexy S [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-S.jpg

Marie DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Stella Gemini

included .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as the image

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Stella Gemini [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Stella-Gemini.jpg

Orchid Bikinies

Ayane DOAX3 Orchid

Ayane-DOAX3-Orchid.jpg

Helena DOAX3 Orchid

Helena-DOAX3-Orchid.jpg

Honoka DOAX3 Orchid

Honoka-DOAX3-Orchid.jpg

Marie DOAX3 Orchatid

Marie-DOAX3-Orchid.jpg

included 6 color variations in all of them

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Violet- Collection

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• 2 weeks later...

Fortune Pack

Ayane DOAX3 Fortune

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #2 for XPS!

Ayane-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Christie DOAX3 Fortune

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #2 for XPS!

Christie-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Helena DOAX3 Fortune

Helena-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Honoka DOAX3 Fortune

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #1 for XPS!

Honoka-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

more Fortune costume

Kasumi DOAX3 Fortune

Kasumi-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Kokoro DOAX3 Fortune

Kokoro-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Mai DOAX3 Fortune

I tried to preserve her legs and hips, and her breasts size

Mai-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Momiji DOAX3 Fortune

Momiji-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

ALL textures and meshes in all of them were ported/modded/adapted from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #2 for XPS!

now, Venus Pack

Ayane DOAX3 Venus

ALL txtures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Ayane

Ayane-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Helena DOAX3 Venus

ALL txtures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Helena

Helena-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Hitomi DOAX3 Venus

ALL txtures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Hitomi

Hitomi-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Honoka DOAX3 Venus

ALL txtures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Venus - Pack #1 for XPS!

Honoka-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

More Venus

Kasumi DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Kasumi

Kasumi-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Kokoro DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Kokoro

Kokoro-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Leifang DOAX3S Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Leifang - Venus [DL]

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Venus.jpg

Mai DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DoAX3 - Venus - Pack #2 for XPS!

Mai-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR

THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

fuck this shit, I've been trying to update the first post and nothings works.

More Venus

Marie DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Venus- Marie Rose

Marie-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Momiji DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Venus - Pack #2 for XPS!

Momiji-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX3 Venus

included wings/accessories variation

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Venus - Pack #2 for XPS!

Nyotengu-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Rachel DOAX3 Venus

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Venus- Helena

Rachel-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA and/or Pan.Baidu folders for downloads they get updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR

THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Nyotengu DOAX3 Fortune

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #2 for XPS!

Nyotengu-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Tina DOAX3 Venus

Tina-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Marie DOA6 NiCO Costume Deluxe

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 NiCO - Costume Deluxe [DL]

Marie-DOA6-Ni-CO-Costume-Deluxe.jpg

Mila DOA6 Costume 010

included hat and 3 color variations, for a better use with the hat, use in slot 5 with Autlink in character selection screen

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Mila - Costume 010 [DL]

Mila-DOA6-COSTUME-010.jpg

On 8/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, funnybunny666 said:

Nyotengu DOAX3 Fortune

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DoAX3 - Fortune - Pack #2 for XPS!

Nyotengu-DOAX3-Fortune.jpg

Tina DOAX3 Venus

Tina-DOAX3-Venus.jpg

Marie DOA6 NiCO Costume Deluxe

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 NiCO - Costume Deluxe [DL]

Marie-DOA6-Ni-CO-Costume-Deluxe.jpg

Mila DOA6 Costume 010

included hat and 3 color variations, for a better use with the hat, use in slot 5 with Autlink in character selection screen

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOA6 Mila - Costume 010 [DL]

Mila-DOA6-COSTUME-010.jpg

Thank you so much FunnyBunny666 for continuing to work on DOA5LR mods!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that ''someone'' did a port of DOAXVV Monica, but sadly is behind a paywall, but don't worry, I got you on this, I did my own port/mod, be aware that I use ingame asstes to make it works, as you may know, I'm not very good at modding hairstyles, they have a lot of trasnparencies, and if you don't put them in certain order, they tend to nullify each other, like some parts in this case(any advice or recommendation would be appreciated), also, I wanted the hair parts were functional, this cuses that a few parts clip through the face or body, I used two different costume parts for the skirt and tail, so, the tail clips through the skirt, nothing I can do, if I fix the tail, I mess with the skirt, other that that, the mod is fine. BTW, the costume is compatible with Hitomi default hair and face, so, you can take one of my Hitomi DOAXVV/X3 mod, and extract the skin texture and swap it in this mod. Kanna would be next(with the same issues but, whatever).

Hitomi DOAXVV Monica Royal Flush

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels, skirt disapears when the character gets a strong punch, and the tail disapears when the character falls off a cliff/edge

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Royal Flush [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Monica-Royal-Flush.jpg

Ayane DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Ayane - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Appetizer Shrimp

the shirt from the malfunction needs to be fixed in the shoulder and armpits

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Appetizer Shrimp [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Appetizer-Shrimp.jpg

Honoka DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Honoka - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Kasumi DOAX3S Salmon Roe

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Kasumi - Salmon Roe [DL]

Kasumi-DOAX3-SS-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Ayane DOAX3S Salmon Roe

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Ayane - Salmon Roe [DL]

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Stella Pisces

skirt was edited/inverted from the original file to be more easy to adapt to the base costume

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - Stella Pisces [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Stella-Pisces.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Crimson Shinobi Costume

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Crimson Shinobi Costume [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Crimson-Shinobi-Costume.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV ShinoviMaster Swim (Murakumo)

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat and wings/accessories variation

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Nyotengu - ShinoMas Swimsuit(Murakumo) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Shinovi-Master-Swim.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Appetizer Shrimp

included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Appetizer Shrimp [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Appetizer-Shrimp.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Stella Gemini

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Hitomi - Stella Gemini [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Stella-Gemini.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Kanna Night Parade

I've managed to give this costume proper physics but they clip through the body

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Night Parade of One Hundred Demons

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Night-Parade.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Kanna Whirlpool

included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as showed in the picture

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Whirlpool [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Kanna-Whirlpool.jpg

included Kanna hair and face, regarding hairsyle for Kanna, I'm still learning how hair meshes works, I manage to give hair physics, bangs clip through her face tough,

Hitomi DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Hitomi - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Hitomi-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Kokoro DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Kokoro - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Kokoro-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Momiji DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Momiji - Xtreme Sexy V [DL]

Momiji-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sharing a few mod requests

Hitomi Bride Stockings

mode request, 4 variations included

Hitomi-Bride-Stockings.jpg

Helena Highcut Leotard Dress

Helena-Highcut-Leotard-Dress.jpg

Rachel Highcut Leotard Dress

Rachel-Highcut-Leotard-Dress.jpg

Tina Highcut Leotard Dress

Tina-Highcut-Leotard-Dress.jpg

Helena, Rachel and Tina are a request based in the character Holli Would form the movie Cool World, included 3 variations, heels, stockings and thigh boots

3 hours ago, MinkioKaku said:

Excellent work as always funnybunny666! Thank you very much! Do you also take requests? If so, can I make one?

sure, I could give it a try, as long as it's reasonable, there are limitations on how mods work in the game, also no full ports from XPS/XNALARA, mmd, etsc., or use any huchi mod.

Bunch of mods for Mai, I tried to preserve her originas body size.

Mai DOAX3 Daiquiri

included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Daiquiri- Collection

Mai-DOAX3-Daiquiri.jpg

Mai DOAX3 Hotaka

included 4 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Hotaka- Collection

Mai-DOAX3-Hotaka.jpg

Mai DOAX3 Labyrinth

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Labyrinth- Collection

Mai-DOAX3-Labyrinth.jpg

Mai DOAX3 Norimaki

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Norimaki- Helena

Mai-DOAX3-Norimaki.jpg