[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, siaj said:

Only two? You normally release 3 or 4 in a post. Are you feeling alright?

(Only half serious, half joking.)

yeah, I only have those 2, I run out of ideas... again.

now when I think about it, back when I started this thread it was 1 release per day, then when I started in DeviantArt it it turned to a 4 mods release, and sometimes releasing 5 days in a row.

• 4 weeks later...

Nyotengu DOAXVV Stella Scorpion

included a Wings/Fans version inside with 8 color variations for each

all textures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Stella Scorpion [DL]

I'm still not interested in porting from other file types, no requests like this, please.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Stella-Scorpion.jpg

Honoka Exersice Pants

I tried to make a wet effect in the pants

Honoka-Exersice-Pants.jpg

Marie Exersice Pants

this has the same wet effect

Marie-Exersice-Pants.jpg

Honoka Pink Dress

Honoka-Pink-Dress.jpg

5 hours ago, LISAJAX said:

How to solve this problem ?

try open the file in Texture Tool and replace the blue texture for the body with another one, from other coastume, it can be one from the game, last time someone posted that solution and worked. I don't know how to properly convert that texture from .PNG to .DDS without having this issue in machines that don't have AMD card, this happens in NVidia and maybe intel.

6 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

try open the file in Texture Tool and replace the blue texture for the body with another one, from other coastume, it can be one from the game, last time someone posted that solution and worked. I don't know how to properly convert that texture from .PNG to .DDS without having this issue in machines that don't have AMD card, this happens in NVidia and maybe intel.

Thx a lot !!! I solved the problem. It is not difficult to deal with this.

Leifang and Momiji DOAXVV Premier Night ATTEMPT

It's an attempt to port this costume using ingame materials and physics, as you may see in the image, the legs are clipping aver the dress, I'm still releasing it because there may be someone with more patience and skill than me that maybe can fix it or take a look at it.
As a base costume for physics, I used ''HELENA_DLCU_030'' transformed to Leifang, then to Momiji
ALL txtures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Leifang - Premier Night [DL]
Leifang-and-Momiji-DOAXVV-Premier-Night-

Sorry for releasing it like this.

Hi Bunny,

Those mods are excellent. I am really appreciated for all your efforts. I am still spending all my time on animation and haven't touch character mods for a while. I like your

NYOTENGU string bikini mod and use it for couple of dancing animations. It puzzled me the fans on both hands disappeared during dancing. I am trying to change the toggle/type flag to show with object tool and it doesn't work.  Do you know how to show hands accessories in dancing mod for those Opt groups?

36 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

Hi Bunny,

Those mods are excellent. I am really appreciated for all your efforts. I am still spending all my time on animation and haven't touch character mods for a while. I like your

NYOTENGU string bikini mod and use it for couple of dancing animations. It puzzled me the fans on both hands disappeared during dancing. I am trying to change the toggle/type flag to show with object tool and it doesn't work.  Do you know how to show hands accessories in dancing mod for those Opt groups?

try select the main object and change to visible or hidden I don'y know if the default option works, but, to get the effect you have to use a .---C file for hairstyles, since this function works with them, and configure that file with ---C Tool, in case you want just delete them entirely, select the main object click right and choose delete object

tmbojctl.jpg.6d1b4829ff1d3529c07a1b1bc46a1954.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Hotaka

resized to match with Christie height, not body shape, color variations included

ALL textures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Tamaki - Hotaka [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Hotaka.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Princess Rosette

another version of this costume, include color variation to pink and hairstyle

ALL textures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Princess Rosette [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Princess-Rosette.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Ragdoll

included 3 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Ragdoll [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Ragdoll.jpg

Nyotengu Red Peacock(underwear)

it's just the underwear fromthe costumes, color variations and a winged/fan version included

ALL textures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Red Peacock [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Red-Peacock.jpg