[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Helena White Skirt

vest - Helena

boots, neck tie - Christie

bra, gloves, stocking(L) - Rachel

stocking® - Marie

straps, underwear - Kasumi

skirt - Hitomi

helenamix3.jpg

If you see some parts blurry is because I had to downgrade some heavy textures to make this mod work, otherwise you'll get an infinite loading screen.

Honoka Jacket Corset

jacket - Marie

corset - Christie

leotard - Nyotengu

stockings, shoes - Honoka

honokamix1.jpg

Hey sir funnybunny666 thanks for your amazing mods., i enjoyed it. sir can i have a request only if u want, can u make transparent costume when wet like your ''kasumi school''. thanks for your mod again sir funnybunny666

To have such effect, it requires modify the wet texture, drawing nipples in it, I don't have such skills neither PS

hey there funnybunny, can you fix some of the costumes that have problem loading on doa5lr ? it happend again with mai, i tried one of the mods and it was stuck on the loading screen.  

That happens when you transform into Mai mods?, if yes, timmyc already said something about that here(yellow text), and I have a couple of mods for Mai that had the same problem, the only solution it was downgrade the heavy textures