What's on your mind?

I'm crying, angry, and nauseous from the result of this freak show of an election.

You can relax.  It's over.

trump-dove.png?w=590

On a relevant note, I'm feeling great.  There's nothing but optimism on my mind right now.

You have to admit his campain was done briliantly. Everyone underestimated the silent voters. Poor Hillary just took an arrow in the knee.

Now maybe I'm missing the point in a film series about humans being batteries, but if the machines in The Matrix universe are so reliant on humans for energy because they blacked out the sky centuries ago to deny them solar power, why are they still staying on a dead Earth? What is stopping them from going into space and building, say, a Dyson swarm around Sol? That way they could be harvesting a huge amount of energy from the star and, combined with their fusion, render the need for organic batteries a moot point?

Because the energy produced by man that is no longer born but grown on fields is as abundant as the Sun, the trilogy states.  Moreover, the number of acting machines allegedly always corresponds to the overall number of humans ("it fits the thinking of a machine"), in both the tanks and in case of battle, that of Zion. Spreading of the machines is thus inevitable over time, which is one of the root causes for Agent Smith, once "freed" (from the bondage of the Matrix), to become enemy of both "emanations of a virus"... by doing what at first? He multiplies himself like his adversaries, the "many Me's" become virulent. At first I've thought this is a bad joke but over time methinks that nobody is allowed to leave their role in the grand cyclic system of which the Matrix is just a minor virtual part. It takes a Messianic sacrificial lamb (Neo) to break the inevitability of the cycle. And that sounds familiar, or is it?

Now maybe I'm missing the point in a film series about humans being batteries, but if the machines in The Matrix universe are so reliant on humans for energy because they blacked out the sky centuries ago to deny them solar power, why are they still staying on a dead Earth? What is stopping them from going into space and building, say, a Dyson swarm around Sol? That way they could be harvesting a huge amount of energy from the star and, combined with their fusion, render the need for organic batteries a moot point?

Because the energy produced by man that is no longer born but grown on fields is as abundant as the Sun, the trilogy states.  Moreover, the number of acting machines allegedly always corresponds to the overall number of humans ("it fits the thinking of a machine"), in both the tanks and in case of battle, that of Zion. Spreading of the machines is thus inevitable over time, which is one of the root causes for Agent Smith, once "freed" (from the bondage of the Matrix), to become enemy of both "emanations of a virus"... by doing what at first? He multiplies himself like his adversaries, the "many Me's" become virulent. At first I've thought this is a bad joke but over time methinks that nobody is allowed to leave their role in the grand cyclic system of which the Matrix is just a minor virtual part. It takes a Messianic sacrificial lamb (Neo) to break the inevitability of the cycle. And that sounds familiar, or is it?

See now this is why I hated my uncle going on about politics, and me being 12 could only think "whut"?

But now I'm grown and I can say "whut?"

for different reasons.

Agent Smith was a program, and his repetitive misbehavior was bad programming, and being virtual he could multiply tons regardless of the actual population (WTF does population have to do with computer viruses??)

Sorry, I don't actually want to know, I just think a lot of fancy words get spread around to promote a point of view.

You could sell stuff.

[snip]

[snip]

[snip]

Sorry, I don't actually want to know, I just think a lot of fancy words get spread around to promote a point of view.

You could sell stuff.

Bingo!

Indeed, I trade in stuff, but like the Merowingian I trade only with people that have something of value to bargain for. You might thus take my comment on the Matrix as an unwelcome freebie, if you like. Isn't that neat? :lol:

---snip---

Bingo!

Indeed, I trade in stuff, but like the Merowingian I trade only with people that have something of value to bargain for. You might thus take my comment on the Matrix as an unwelcome freebie, if you like. Isn't that neat? :lol:

What's me on your mind Is quite clear!

YOU  :)

photo-1114820.png?_r=1478605510

---snip---

Bingo!

snip?

I was just talking, You're most welcome, I'm jealous and stuff.

I think well-spoken is overrated, (O nevermind)

Most welcome

My uncle had a gift for persuasion, telling us kids about the Illuminati and the Rothschilds, how Hitler would have made a good candidate (because of nationalism), how (and then I sort of forgot the rest)

Then, way later (years later) people could quote chapter-and-verse of a topical subject, using lots of thees and thous. They went on to become salespeople (of real estates, vitamins, Amway)

I personally disliked the first star-trek movie (or so), the one about vee-ger, and was castigated for not being cerebral enough.

I still don't like it.

This edited part will never get read, I had a devil of a time editing this post because a new post was being written at the exact same time.

It's frustrating.

"Who there does not become weak, is stupid" THAT'S what I disagree with, if I knew what it said.

I'm getting high blood pressure talking to a browser-editor.

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

---snip---

Bingo!

snip?

I was just talking, You're most welcome, I'm jealous and stuff.

I think well-spoken is overrated, (O nevermind)

Most welcome

Yes, Jazzman is a beautiful open-minded woman and believe me, Who there does not become weak, is stupid.

I love her.  ;)  :)

Both a thought and question; does SSE have it's own files or edit Skyrims? because if SSE has it's own files, I can play regular Skyrim off of SSE and play Enderal off of the old game.

Edit: Probably won't do it, but it's nice to know I have options.

im probably going to be that guy on

black friday that rushes for the good shit--

and i mean sprint. im probably totally 

going to sprint in Target to get this

badass 4k 120hz HDR built in Chromecast

samsung tv for 330$. hey! if youre not 1st youre last

(No idea where in the forum this goes but...)

Hey there, currently, too much is on my mind, saying it nicely, I would like to start the process of looking for help regarding mental health/depression

Does anybody know any good sites/forums that I can use that may help?

I have aspergers and have a support worker but I never see him and its not helpful at all! (Blame the NHS)