What's on your mind?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you listen to muttered rants?

Some parts *are* edible.

Today on my way home from downtown, a man decided to perch very very nearby and mutter cliches from forums and topical news.

Was he parroting a talk show, or this place, or maybe twitter? Something about "NBC", that's from yesterday's tweet news.

But a woman in the office warned people not to smile too much, people might fall in love, a syndrome known as "Instant crush".

Hey, waitasec, I wrote that last month sometime, is she an avid loverslab reader, or was I just a parrot of some muttered philosophy I picked up somewhere?

If the lone gunwoman was so alone, why was/were some of the nearby tweeters' twitter accounts hacked?

Paranoiac theories aside, um, (uh..)

That one day, sooner or later, I’ll find the girl who I’ll marry and settle down with, and thinking about it makes me uncontrollably giddy

Also, thinking about some courtcases from 1714 and 1729

1714...?

I just read a post that had  someone wondering about all the conspiracies just under the surface of a small skyrim town.

Player is  a grocery clerk errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a horn, or plants, carefully avoiding monsters who chant,

"Crush.

Kill.

Destroy"

The game is designed to run Player ragged traipsing to and fro across skyrim to do useless stuff for coins and maybe a sword.

And guards make fun of player (and much worse, if you're into that sort of stuff).

Player killed all the bad guys, delivered all the tokens, on time and never complained,

They deserve their own damn town now.

Karthwasten.

Rorikstead?

And they've earned the right to command minions to go off into oblivions to bring them the head of Jon-Battleborn (whoever)

But no....

You've gotta be tied up, and endlessly *used*, so sexlab can call you "deviant".

My video-card  *died* for your quests, skyrim. Only three-years-old, it was. Do video cards die? Mine zzttpp....

I feel all inadequate having no avatar

"Because you ARE inadequate, and no avatar will cure that" (Can I flame myself? "Questionably illegal", hmm)

So I went to get an extremely generic GIF ("NO GIFS!") o, OK, "Rule 5"

Nothing dramatic, distracting,

or overt

Uh......

I had this nice avatar of a businessman/hamster (My neighbor says it's a dog) fantasizing or looking at attractive models, on his Windows XP computer.

But I got yelled at for an opinion about more memory (You waste money on it/You need more.)

It should bring me luck, make people peer at it, without being too derivative (so, no dragons or anime)

This is the last post in a long line of posts, that's on my mind too.