What's on your mind?

Off Topic's description is 'Talk about anything on your mind.', but I didn't find a thread that literally answered that; what IS on your mind? I thought I may as well make a thread about it, so here it is. Quite literally, anything going on in your brain, type it out in an understandable way.

Try not to delve into rule-breaking conversations okay.  ;)

What's on my mind, keyboard warriors... how many of them in the world would act the same way in real life as they do through the safety of the internet? 

Guest MonsterFish

The misuse of the word/phrase '8-bit/16-bit'

8-bit != pixel art. (Well it does in that it's a limitation. All 8-bit is pixel art but not all pixel art is 8-bit and all that)

8-bit is a series of limitations on colour ranges and sprites sizes etc. Depends on the hardware really, I believe the old NES had a limitation in that every block of 16x16 had to have 4 colours and if one was transparent that was a bright pink colour and it counted as 1 colour.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I a wine or a beer drinker? Most beers tend to not taste that good as I want them too. Wine is nice, but good tasting wine is expensive. Cheap one keeps you drunk pretty good, but the taste is lacking... what to do... am I being regarded as too old or quaint when going for wine?

I should try grass.

• 2 weeks later...

Will i ever master the zbrush oh man gotta work hard ! hard as hell :/  and will it be enough for gettin a decent job , also will skyrim 64bit edition will have rain occulusion,new lighting and god rays   MY mind is fuked hmm kek

I'm hungry.  What should I have for dinner?

"Undead wandering Shell"...Brains?

Chef Boyardee Meat Ravioli (with brains)

Pizza with sausage (that look like brains)

Coffee cake (To go with the coffee that you brewed for the (o nevermind)

Edit: I refuse to start a new post, my avatar screams back at me for days, "Luser!!!"

post-392535-0-99805200-1477010388_thumb.jpg

You tube videos.

There is a series of videos called Wonderful Actors.

Here is one about Maggie Q.

That little dance she does ..well.I think I am in love.Rotfl.

Heck I am old enough to be her father.

So it is definitely not good for me to watch  that video or any of those others.

There are other videos.The one of Kate Beckinsdale is a tad shall we say revealing:

I don't know if anyone else here has posted about these videos before.But they aren't good for my BP.

I'll  be like Red Foxx/Fred Sanford if I watch too many of these.lol.

So if you haven't seen any of these videos you can watch them and try to keep calm afterwards.smiles.

I had three thoughts (OK tons more but)

The moderators here don't always want to be moderators, do they?

And if They had a nom de plume who would know, not me (I barely know the real ones's names (I meant to say "ones's)

I'm not shy about ranting in my own blog, no one reads it anyway, but here it's freaking creepy (what's with the questions)?

I went outside today, looked up at the cloudy sky, and wanted to tell it "SW 81A".

I forgot the rest (so it isn't on my mind anymore)

Well except for the pretty news-lady, who is sick/has an appointment/got promoted)

WHAT are we really supposed to be talking about?

I wanna know more about the guy who went outside without a jacket and got a cold.

Is it *that* easy to get sick?

What did that guy finally have for dinner?

The lady on Hawaii 5-0 is tons hotter (but that's just me)

post-392535-0-56052200-1477319133_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-86973400-1477325505_thumb.jpg

I wanna know more about the guy who went outside without a jacket and got a cold.

Is it *that* easy to get sick?

Me? It was pouring down rain and cold as hell that night and I was out there for nearly a half hour.

The cold/flu virus could have been in your body for days prior to the actual symptoms. Your immune system was hampered by the drop in body temperature and impaired blood circulation. You would have either continued symptom-free until the virus had been killed off, or you still would have caught a cold later on, if you hadn't been outside in such weather for so long.

I wonder how many strains of these viruses humans have stewed in their bodies over the centuries. Probably hundreds of thousands of mutations from plagues, animals, and even individuals (as incubators). One average human's immunity would have fought off as many as 83% of existing viral mutations without a single noticeable symptom during their lifespan.