[Sims 4] MaryJane's animations for WickedWhims [Needs to be updated]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and thanks for your mod my question to you is when you download the mod is it supose to download as a file, when i do its already open i dont have to open it with winzip or rar its already  ready to add to folder . i noticed most people are saying they unzip theres tks, for me only Omaster Sex Animations ,and jmem0's Animations  and of course turbo w.w. work . I cant get any other animations to work but these tks

Guest tweencybervirus

Hi and thanks for your mod my question to you is when you download the mod is it supose to download as a file, when i do its already open i dont have to open it with winzip or rar its already  ready to add to folder . i noticed most people are saying they unzip theres tks, for me only Omaster Sex Animations ,and jmem0's Animations  and of course turbo w.w. work . I cant get any other animations to work but these tks

You're supposed to unzip all of the animations and place the .packages in your Mods folder. Same with the Wicked WooHoo mod; unzip and place the folder into your Mods folder.

tks tweencybervirus ok so at this moment i have all the animations  except for mike and Amra72 ​ when I download those its not in rar format when I try to open it it opens Microsoft  solitaire?  I'm confused is to what I'm doing wrong all I'm doing is downloading and saving in my download folder tks

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I haven't been online for a while, sorry for not answering earlier.

I'm really, really busy atm, I don't even have time to play sims 4 anymore. I really do want to make more animations, but since blender is a bitch for a noob like me, it's very time consuming. Time I don't have atm. :(

I'm a perfectionist, I want to make smooth animations. Three months ago I have worked around in Blender almost two weeks straight without getting the results I wanted (editting the rig for smooth animations), so I ragequitted, lol. I will pick it up again though, I just don't know when exactly. :)

For all the people appreciating my animation: thank you very much. :)

And don't forget to just keep simming ;)

So, I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that I've catched the flu and I don't feel very well.

The good news is that because of that I finally have some free time to work around in blender once again. :)

post-1018818-0-80856500-1480250188_thumb.gif

It is far from ready, but it's good to be back at animating again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Oh wow, I only see this now. 

Does this effect my animations? It's been a long time since I worked with the XML files. If it does, I'll look in to it, but I have to install everything again, haha. 

Guest Redabyss

Hey!

Sorry for the trouble!

Oh wow, I only see this now. 

Does this effect my animations? It's been a long time since I worked with the XML files. If it does, I'll look in to it, but I have to install everything again, haha. 

I think you only have to fix custom locations used for your handjob animations! Since you mentioned one could use them in some specific/peculiar places, you have to change the ID in the XML of said places :)

I think you only have to fix custom locations used for your handjob animations! Since you mentioned one could use them in some specific/peculiar places, you have to change the ID in the XML of said places :)

Yes, I figured that out, haha! 

The thing is, I removed everything that had to do something with sims 4 from my laptop, as I'm giving animating for sims 3 a go now and I have such a crappy laptop that it can't handle both programs and games all at once. 

So I need to reinstall sims 4 ( I always test my own content in game ) , then I have to gather the programs needed to update the XML and attach it to the package, and I'll have to look into how it's all done so I don't make mistakes. So, it's not a big deal to update the XML, but everything around it is a bit of a mess. But I'll do it soon. 

For now I'm dizzy with rigging. Somebody, please give me a helping hand  :blink: (pun completely intended)

post-1018818-0-59754300-1486209111_thumb.gif

(gif)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...