Anime-inspired hair mod

MrCasual

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

modular equippable bangs

Looks like Someone's been playing Zestiria.

At first i was skeptical on how much of an anime-inspired is this mod due to your err... loverslab material character as the mod's presentation.

But then seeing that we could combine different hairs with different bangs like Zestiria, i HAD to try this.

Best.fucking.decision.i've.ever.made.

Here's a screenshot for you. Consider it a gift.

2675.jpg

Dude forget the hair I want to know which character face mesh your using

Better yet CAN YOU UPLOAD THOSE for me , I mean look at that eyes and face I still can get my goddamn character to look like that I don't think that Asian face mod is working on My current meshes. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 2 weeks later...

Heyho very nice mod.

I could need your help though.

I've found a configuration of hair and a bang that I really like and I'm trying to fuse them. Sadly I failed to do so. Could you tell me how I can integrate a bang as part of one of the hairstyles?

thx,

Dav

Heyho very nice mod.

I could need your help though.

I've found a configuration of hair and a bang that I really like and I'm trying to fuse them. Sadly I failed to do so. Could you tell me how I can integrate a bang as part of one of the hairstyles?

thx,

Dav

1.Load both meshes in outfit studio. Go to File > Import > Import NIF

2. Load the basefemalehead.nif to make sure it fits correctly

3. Reposition hair pieces by selecting their meshes in the meshes tab, right click, And choose move

4. Once that's done. Select hair meshes, right click, choose copy boneweights, then go to Slider > Conform All

5. When finished, go to File > Export > Export NIF, and save it in the same folder as where his mod stores the hairs.

6. Open the creation kit

7. When it loads go to File > Data, and double click on Fallout4.esm and the ESP for the anime hairs. Set the anime hairs as active File.

8. When it loads navigate to where the hair data is stored in the CK. Should be around the actors section and under the head part.

9. Add the hair, should be self explanatory.

HOWEVERRRR, the issue with this method is that your texture will NOT work for one of the meshes. Hairs are not like outfits. The hairs need to be all in one mesh and all in one texture for it to work. Otherwise only one of them will show up in game so basically......this method won't work anyway lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

modular equippable bangs

Looks like Someone's been playing Zestiria.

At first i was skeptical on how much of an anime-inspired is this mod due to your err... loverslab material character as the mod's presentation.

But then seeing that we could combine different hairs with different bangs like Zestiria, i HAD to try this.

Best.fucking.decision.i've.ever.made.

Here's a screenshot for you. Consider it a gift.

2675.jpg

PSYCHO PASS!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016-10-02 at 8:05 PM, MrCasual said:

Hubris Comics

There's literally a picture in the description showing where it all is

Its in a building a little northwest of Goodneighbor

No it's no picture showing anything but the hair.
No it's not northwest - is southwest - to be more specific, southwest of vault 114 and west of Swan's pound

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived