3 hours ago, ephio said:

Without coming off as a prude, is it possible for someone to create animations that are more clean? I downloaded this mod for the pregnancy aspect, and I feel like all the sex really just takes away from the story. I don't know, just animations that are more realistic? I like that the sims can have sex somewhere other than their bed, but the animations I've seen put the females in such ridiculous and uncomfortable looking positions that it's not realistic.

Besides recommending that you learn how to animate for yourself, I would advise you to look more carefully rather than only looking at what you don't want to see (as seems to be the style at the time) as there are plenty of sex animations which run the gamut from kissing to basic 'vanilla' missionary position to full-on BDSM.

You just have to avoid bailing out as some people tend to do as soon as they see something that they don't approve of personally and keep looking until you find what suits your specific set of preferences.

Have a look at the gifs provided by the makers of the animation sets found through this link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87359-general-list-of-mods-custom-content-updated-on-3102018/

On 05/06/2017 at 3:21 AM, R-Lo said:

Anarcis has some great options for this in his animation package and as a newbie I'll be looking at making some of these too as one of my fairy Sims is a little cock shy :blush:

your animations  rolo says network failure when downloading i have super fast broadband so it not on my side

20 minutes ago, joffer said:

your animations  rolo says network failure when downloading i have super fast broadband so it not on my side

Not sure why but some users have had problems with downloading while using chrome,

Maybe try another browser and hopefully this should help :blush:

14 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Not sure why but some users have had problems with downloading while using chrome,

Maybe try another browser and hopefully this should help :blush:

got it through edge but still can't get action for horse noir horse dildos 

How about yoai including group yoai. Also doing fetishes. There are some interesting ones out there.  I can mention a few, that I find at least interesting to say the least. Think outside the box with different kinks, fetishes etc. 

Acrotomophilia

Arousal to amputees

Actirasty
Arousal to the sun’s rays

Agalmatophilia
Arousal to statues

Chasmophilia
Arousal to caverns, crevices, and valleys

Frotteurism
Arousal to touching a stranger surreptitiously in a crowded place

Nebulophilia
Arousal to fog

I would love to see more sexy vampire animations. 

I would love to see stripping and exotic dancer animations along with couples dancing. 

With rape I would think it goes beyond animation there some good animators here that do rough animations here.  

3 hours ago, joffer said:

people are saying luxure animations  is no longer  modding or working

Luxure the creator is no longer around but as far as my game, the animation file is working although I can't speak for others,

Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will chime in and we know to look deeper,

My guess for now is that the objects you've downloaded may need batch fixing for use with the cats and dogs expansion,

You'll need to download Sims4studio for this and it's located under tools,

Hopefully this helps a little!

On 1/2/2018 at 1:48 AM, FauxFurry said:

I would be happy with many of the current animations being reworked to account for bigger bodied Sims, be they spectacularly curvaceous, obese or muscle-bound. Hands tend to clip through the waists, chests and buttocks as things stand unless such Sims take strictly Top positions with slimmer Sims.

THIS.  I am a very curvy girl, therefore my self-sim is as well, and when she's having fun....there's a LOT of clipping animation.  It spoils the mood.... 

I'm also throwing my hat in with the more cuddly/romantic anims crowd. 

Belly dancing is sexy, so yes please! 

Girls need more oral attention-I'm especially seeking MF for this category-, and I would LOVE any combo of oral breast play for any pairing or even multi actors, not just BJs/titjobs. 

If possible, I would also like to see the animations listed with only custom locations fixed/redone for use.  There are several I'd like to see/use, but there's no way to play them! 

Neck biting!  The vamp animations are nice, but I'd like to see more of a teasing neck bite, and more done in the heat of the moment, in different positions-just more in general. 

A lying down fingering for females.  The only one I know of is seated on the bed.  Nice, but not as hard as what I'm looking for. 

One final thing:  if it could be done, the ability to have a tuning file of some kind that can remember different animation settings for different saves would be LOVE for me.  I play all kinds of relationships in my game, and I love the autonomous sexiness, but it is a pain to turn all those anims on or off depending on my current game/mood.  If it can't be done, that's ok!  Not a complaint!  It would just make my game sorting a little easier.

Sorry it's all so jumbled-I've had another night of insomnia and I need sleep badly!  I might take a look around for some gifs of what I'm talking about and edit/repost later.  Thanks SO MUCH to all you amazing creators for continuing to work on this mod!  I love the variety of things we can do-everything from typical couples to harems full of sexy slaves!  

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, Felicat82 said:

THIS.  I am a very curvy girl, therefore my self-sim is as well, and when she's having fun....there's a LOT of clipping animation.  It spoils the mood.... 

I'm also throwing my hat in with the more cuddly/romantic anims crowd. 

Belly dancing is sexy, so yes please! 

Girls need more oral attention-I'm especially seeking MF for this category-, and I would LOVE any combo of oral breast play for any pairing or even multi actors, not just BJs/titjobs. 

If possible, I would also like to see the animations listed with only custom locations fixed/redone for use.  There are several I'd like to see/use, but there's no way to play them! 

Neck biting!  The vamp animations are nice, but I'd like to see more of a teasing neck bite, and more done in the heat of the moment, in different positions-just more in general. 

A lying down fingering for females.  The only one I know of is seated on the bed.  Nice, but not as hard as what I'm looking for. 

One final thing:  if it could be done, the ability to have a tuning file of some kind that can remember different animation settings for different saves would be LOVE for me.  I play all kinds of relationships in my game, and I love the autonomous sexiness, but it is a pain to turn all those anims on or off depending on my current game/mood.  If it can't be done, that's ok!  Not a complaint!  It would just make my game sorting a little easier.

Sorry it's all so jumbled-I've had another night of insomnia and I need sleep badly!  I might take a look around for some gifs of what I'm talking about and edit/repost later.  Thanks SO MUCH to all you amazing creators for continuing to work on this mod!  I love the variety of things we can do-everything from typical couples to harems full of sexy slaves!  

YES!!! I agree with everything Felicat said. Animation clipping totally spoils the amazing animations. We are in desperate need of more cuddling/romantic animations. THESE are much more realistic than the wheelbarrow or handstand or waterfall animations. A million times yes to the more oral and breast attention for females. My sims like to pleasure the ladies, but are severely limited. I wonder if breast play is tough to animate since there are various sizes?

I wish we had more "realistic" fingering animations. I've seen a number of "stabbing" and "vertical hands" (for lack of a better term, it's where the guy's hand is literally vertical as he's fingering her) and imo it's so jarring. Sure, rough and painful animations have their place, but right now it feels like animations that actually look pleasurable are hard to come by lol!

So I agree with the people saying more attention to the girls, please.

• 2 weeks later...

A few things that have been knocking around in my head a while, I'll separate these out via category for easier reading. Most of these are playful and intimate, if a little risky depending on some locations, but I feel there's a lack of story telling for a lot of the animations I've seen floating about (however there are some EXCELLENT ones that I find myself constantly going back to as well!). I've also included suggested categories for WW for each stage to go into for the progression.

Semi-Public / Public Scenes

-- Against the Wall Handjob Sequence - 2 sims, MF & MM - Sim A is aggressor 

• Sim A (F or M) presses Sim B (M) into the wall and bites at Sim B's neck while pressing a knee between Sim B's thighs. (teasing)

• Sim A pulls back to be mouthy & smug while Sim B looks away bashfully, but rocks against Sim A's knee and pulls Sim A in closer. (teasing)

• Sim A teases Sim B's dick with a few light strokes, goes back in for more neck kisses, and then starts the HJ in earnest while Sim B knocks his head back, moans, and grabs onto Sim A's arm. (handjob)

• Sim A speeds up their strokes, and Sim B is thrusting into Sim A's hand, while looking around nervously for a sign that anyone is coming - and grabbing at/pulling Sim A closer desperately. (handjob)

• CLIMAX -  Sim B curls in on himself with a sharp thrust forward, coming suddenly, looking up at Sim A like he's surprised he got off so quickly. Sim A pulls back very smug while Sim B leans heavily against the wall, palms flat behind him to keep himself upright, breathing heavily. (handjob/climax)

This would require an invisible object so it could properly be against a wall, but a door, window, mirror or fridge would work I suppose. The idea is more of a quickie in a public space, however at home would work too, just not be as fun haha.

-- Male Tit/Pec Play w/ Mild Humiliation - 2 sims, MF & MM - Sim A is aggressor -- would need support for mods that allow enhanced male torsos like the "Bod-e" mods from luumiasims otherwise clipping WILL occur and ruin the look of these animations

• Sim A surprises Sim B (who seems amused) by coming up behind Sim B and slipping their hands around Sim B's waist. Sim B turns his head slightly, smiling, and places his hands over Sim A's wrists, but not moving their hands away. (teasing)

• Sim A starts to slide their hands up Sim B's stomach to the chest, their hands just below the swell of Sim B's pecs, and pulls themselves in closer up flush against Sim B's back. Sim B looks down at Sim A's hands and turns his head to the side as if to question "Really, right now?" while sim A gently sways side to side behind Sim B. (teasing)

• Sim A cups Sim B's pecs, squeezing lightly, and they run their fingers over and up the muscle right towards the collar bone in a sweeping motion, which they repeat several times, while still swaying back and forth behind Sim B, almost as if they are dancing to some unknown song. Sim A leans in and mouths at Sim B's neck, who tilts his head to the side for better access. Sim B's dick twitches and slowly starts to fill. (teasing)

• Sim B's dick is now fully hard, and he pushes his ass back against Sim A, who is focusing on Sim B's pecs, as if they are paying special attention to Sim B's nipples. Both sims are looking around, while Sim B seems to be mildly embarrassed that he's getting so hard from just this touching, maybe looking down at his own dick amazed at his body's easy reaction. (teasing)

• CLIMAX - Sim A slides one hand down Sim B's chest and stomach while the other stays on teasing duty to give Sim B a few short, rough strokes, which bring Sim B to the brink very quickly. Sim A lets go of Sim B's dick right as Sim B comes hard, his hands going to both of Sim A's wrists just to hold on to something while he breathes heavily. Sim A stays where they are, very pleased with themselves. (teasing/climax)

-- Caught! Risky Public Blowjob - 2 sims, MF & MM - Sim B is aggressor

• Sim B and Sim A are standing near each other when Sim B leans in to Sim A and tilts his head to the side in a 'please?' sort of look, which Sim A shakes their head and slowly lowers themselves in front of Sim B. (teasing)

• Sim B places a hand on Sim A's head while Sim A gets a hold of Sim B's dick, which is already mostly hard, but twitching slightly from the spontaneous manner of this play. Sim A gives Sim B a few strokes, looking up for a moment while stroking. (oraljob)

• Sim B keeps his hand on Sim A's head while he keeps looking around himself, leaning forward and looking to the right and the left, looking behind himself, a little nervous but into the idea of maybe getting caught like this. Sim A is busy licking up and down the length of Sim B's dick before taking it in their mouth. (oraljob)

• Sim A is busy with the blow job, and during this, the animation will either feature a F sim rubbing at herself while blowing Sim B, or a M sim bringing himself to hardness while blowing Sim B. (I suspect these sequences can be marked from the beginning as MF or MM version to play out correctly). Either way, Sim B will be thrusting shallowly into Sim A's mouth, and fast enough to get this over pretty quickly. (oraljob)

• Sim A freezes suddenly, eyes wide while they pull off Sim B's dick, and looks behind themselves like they heard something, Sim B pulls their head back into place and pushes their dick back into Sim A's mouth, and Sim A, despite looking spooked, will work harder to get both Sim B and themselves off. (oraljob)

• CLIMAX - Sim A comes first, either F rocking against her hand and moaning while moving her hips in soft, quick circles, or M will come in a few short jerks and wipe his hand on his own thigh. Sim B will be watching Sim A come like this from sucking him off, and he'll press his chin down and close his eyes as he pushes deep into Sim A's mouth to come before pulling back entirely. Both take a moment to catch their breath. (oraljob/climax)

-- will update this post with more as I finish writing them out! got a few FF ones in mind! -- 

"-- Against the Wall Handjob Sequence - 2 sims, MF & MM - Sim A is aggressor "

You can't use walls as a trigger for animations so against a window or a door would be a better option.

"-- Male Tit/Pec Play w/ Mild Humiliation - 2 sims, MF & MM - Sim A is aggressor -- would need support for mods that allow enhanced male torsos like the "Bod-e" mods from luumiasims otherwise clipping WILL occur and ruin the look of these animations"

You can't add support too animations for any type of body mod, once the animation is baked the position is fixed and unless the animation was specifically designed for that body mod size differences then there will always be clipping involved. 

Nobody wants 5 versions of the same animation so that it fits each different body mod when most of us will be using only 1 body mod or none. Also no animator wants to have to make 5 variations of their animations just so that there's a version that wont clip with each body mod.

4 hours ago, Simite said:

You can't use walls as a trigger for animations so against a window or a door would be a better option.

That's why I added this at the end ^^ -- "This would require an invisible object so it could properly be against a wall, but a door, window, mirror or fridge would work I suppose. The idea is more of a quickie in a public space, however at home would work too, just not be as fun haha."

"You can't add support too animations for any type of body mod, once the animation is baked the position is fixed and unless the animation was specifically designed for that body mod size differences then there will always be clipping involved. "

I figure since this one is specifically about a male sim with large pecs, the animation could be made with, essentially 'hoverhands' to account for the space needed for a larger male bust. All of us have to suffer through the multitude of clipping animations for literally every other creator if they have male or female sims with a bit more curve or meat on their bones, so one set of animations that caters to beefy men shouldn't be a deal breaker lol. I figure it doesn't need to be exact, just 'hovering' a few inches above the sim's chest to allow space there for whichever bodymod people have installed that gives their male sims large chests. ??

3 minutes ago, thecatsred said:

That's why I added this at the end ^^ -- "This would require an invisible object so it could properly be against a wall, but a door, window, mirror or fridge would work I suppose. The idea is more of a quickie in a public space, however at home would work too, just not be as fun haha."

"You can't add support too animations for any type of body mod, once the animation is baked the position is fixed and unless the animation was specifically designed for that body mod size differences then there will always be clipping involved. "

I figure since this one is specifically about a male sim with large pecs, the animation could be made with, essentially 'hoverhands' to account for the space needed for a larger male bust. All of us have to suffer through the multitude of clipping animations for literally every other creator if they have male or female sims with a bit more curve or meat on their bones, so one set of animations that caters to beefy men shouldn't be a deal breaker lol. I figure it doesn't need to be exact, just 'hovering' a few inches above the sim's chest to allow space there for whichever bodymod people have installed that gives their male sims large chests. ??

The hover hands is not a bad idea I guess, I'll keep it in mind and maybe others will too.

I have tried to make an object that can be put on the wall but then even by using the objects WWID I couldn't get the sims to interact with it, possibly a mistake on my end but I think using an existing object that sims can already interact with that are also commonly found at most locations is a simpler option like you say mirrors or fridges or doors and windows. For more public spaces like parks and whatnot, there's usually a set of public toilets and a trashcan, I believe there's also existing animations on these objects.

11 minutes ago, Simite said:

have tried to make an object that can be put on the wall but then even by using the objects WWID I couldn't get the sims to interact with it,

The public toilets and trashcans are good ideas! I forgot about those objects!

As for this, I have a few objects that look like, say, a painting, but they act as a TV, so I know things like this can be done. Maybe if you clone a mirror - like the long flat wall mirror from I think City Living - and just re texture it with transparent textures that could work? It's still functionally a mirror (sims could use the 'blank wall' as a mirror) but it can also be interacted with on the WW side of things as if it was a mirror for the mirror/flat surface poses.

7 minutes ago, thecatsred said:

The public toilets and trashcans are good ideas! I forgot about those objects!

As for this, I have a few objects that look like, say, a painting, but they act as a TV, so I know things like this can be done. Maybe if you clone a mirror - like the long flat wall mirror from I think City Living - and just re texture it with transparent textures that could work? It's still functionally a mirror (sims could use the 'blank wall' as a mirror) but it can also be interacted with on the WW side of things as if it was a mirror for the mirror/flat surface poses.

Yeah now that you mention it maybe I should have used an object that could already be interacted with to build from, thanks for these suggestions its really helped me out with something I've been working on.