Not really an animation idea but here goes- The sims has always been missing this issue for me,  Like WW will make them ask you for sex, or ask if they can join in sex. Is there anyway possible to get them to ask stuff like Do you want a blow job? Do you want to be my boyfriend/ girlfriend? I get tired of the main sim always having to initiate stuff with the other sims.

On 9/29/2018 at 4:25 AM, instantmagic said:

I get tired of the main sim always having to initiate stuff with the other sims.

I don't know if it answers your question but there is an autonomy feature in WW.

There was even a pop-up telling you that someone would like to have sex with you and asking if you agree.

That's a great feature but unfortunatly for obscure reasons it is very unlikely to happen even when you meet the conditions (like beeing horny and so on...)

To be honest I didn't see that pop-up in a long time.

Do you want to be my boyfriend/ girlfriend?

If my memory serves me well there is an in-game option to enable history progression (or maybe it was in previous Sims ?).

It would allow NPC to marry, have children and so on.

Maybe that would enable the boyfriend/girlfriend proposal as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aion-Azur said:

I want to see more bdsm animation and visual effects like a slap, slobber and tears.

Is it possible to find something like this?

the only way to get tears that i have found is thru nisa's wickedperversions mod which has the trait sensually tight.... you might check that out altho you have to have the trait for it to show. I agree with the rougher side of things...but many here right now stay away from the rapey side of sex animtion wise... tis one of the reason i still play sims 3 from time to time... having rapist beable to show up and rape your toons adds to the realism factor of like a young teen living alone due to a abused home life with her/his parents. If sims 3 had the graphics that sims 4 does i wouldn't even play sims 4... but sims 4 for me lets you have more contro over toon creation.

56 minutes ago, Aion-Azur said:

Why? This would add more realism

well for some it may not be thier cup of tea... For me I agree it would add realism... but if animators are not comfortable with making animtions involving unconsenual animtions then we can not force them to do so.. so oonly option left is to try and make them yourself... I have tried to make some.. but I just don't have the brain power to understand the process.. get lost when using the programs. I had one animation made at one time but never could figure out how to get past it working on blender. There are guides if you wish to try it yourself.

Hello everyone, some ideas of animations, more than anything is about objects that could be used in animations and have forgotten, park objects, I mean the pirate ship that gives many options for animations, anal or vaginal at the helm, in the watchtower toboggan, etc, another of the objects has come to us with the four seasons, the swings, I think they are great objects that offer many posivilidades and options of game with the situations of sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see some Teacher animations.  My main sim is turning out some of the local sims to pay off their drug debt to her drug dealing roommate.  I'd love some animations that have One sim teaching another sim how to have sex with a third sim.

Also a generic Watch Sex option.  Besides taking away their free will I can never get a sim to just sit and watch.  Makes my strippers look like they're dancing for nobody.

I use the height slider to make female sims smaller. It would be nice if there were animations to suit some different size sims. I realise there are too many variations to cover them all but maybe tallest normal and smallest. I don't know if it is even possible to export different sized meshes.

10 hours ago, coolycafe said:

I use the height slider to make female sims smaller. It would be nice if there were animations to suit some different size sims. I realise there are too many variations to cover them all but maybe tallest normal and smallest. I don't know if it is even possible to export different sized meshes.

I don't think there are animating rigs that account for different sized sims(using height sliders), so it would be pure guessing to workout how to make them fit together and look normal.

More places for the sims to have sex, more teasing animations, or romantic actions like cuddling (maybe naked cuddling i dunno mates).

It'd be nice to see more male solo animations, and for the anal animations to actually be anal and not vag from behind. 

2 hours ago, Xatos said:

Sex animations in the pool instead of just by the edge/ladder. In general there's still a lot of old objects/environments that haven't had animations made for them yet.

animations have to be attached to an object and so making them in pools is super difficult, not only is it very difficult to manually animate someone floating in a way that looks realistic but to do that while having sex and also in an un-disclosed shape of space, since everyone makes different shapes for there pools and the animation would need to be part of an object that has to be near pool hence people using pool ladders and there's a couple on the diving platforms too.

there is a lot of objects old and new that havn't had animations for them yet, when you factor in the number of objects against the number of different animations you could create on each of them, its literally millions and millions of different possible combinations so its no wonder they havn't all been animated on yet.

As for environments then you can do any floor animation in any environment that has a floor, besides that then you'll be needing an object to attach the animation too.