I'm hunting down a taken down outfit/pack in Haydee called Minun. If anyone could send or, tell me where the archived pack or, the outfit is, that would be well appreciated. I've also looked in the steam backup workshop for it, yet it wasn't there at all. (For me it wasn't) 

The picture of the mod is in this reply as well, so you can get a good idea of what it looks like.

5aed1f0ddd358_MinunModNeedhelpfinding.jpg.93c28f23a773292b87d35a5d8f987f5a.jpg

I got the image of the showcase from a youtube video.

On 4/11/2018 at 4:18 AM, dash596 said:

Good day, I have a question. If a mod is not available on the workshop, then, is there a problem if it gets posted here?

There shouldn't be any problem with it, I'm also looking for the mavis skin and would greatly appreciate if someone could upload it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 1:33 AM, Hiya! said:

Gold Finder Haydee has just entered the red area.

Those red pipes must carry hot water or something, they are so warm....

Anyways, she just had to strip her hotpants, it was getting way too hot for this area. She even started sweating!

Also her mesh top seems to slowly hit it's boundaries....

apparently it wasn't made for the size of her jugs, and the constant rubbing and bouncing caused by her movement, seemed to kinda thin the fabric.

(this outfit is made for size 5 - human hair)

Untitled_2.jpg

Gold Finder Pantsless.7z

I downloaded the mod but no textures show at all. I checked all the options and haydee turns invisible. Am I doing something wrong?

14 hours ago, UmbrellaCorp74 said:

I downloaded the mod but no textures show at all. I checked all the options and haydee turns invisible. Am I doing something wrong?

Oh installing my mod is pretty easy, just take the .zip, extract it into /Haydee/Outfits

You should have the "Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit" inside the /outfit folder

and you should put the "Gold Finder Pantsless" folder also into that folder.

Just keep it there, and it should work correctly ❤️

Oh- and you should make sure to have size5 body, since the textures I created are made for that : )

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Oh installing my mod is pretty easy, just take the .zip, extract it into /Haydee/Outfits

Oh- and you should make sure to have size5 body, since the textures I created are made for that : )

That's the issue, I put them in the outfit folder but no textures show up at all and I chose size5 option.

627620396_launcherScreenshot2018_08.18-14_24_36_01.thumb.png.e4e826e0deb78a50a745e9d17a7b929b.png1328489674_launcherScreenshot2018_08.18-14_24_27_52.thumb.png.2d96b7622917f9a258307421ae32e32c.png2120729278_DesktopScreenshot2018_08.18-14_54_45.53(2).thumb.png.04101adb3149fa9ec3931bc88d633cdd.png

On 8/18/2018 at 6:17 PM, Hiya! said:

Hi Hiya!, I was experiencing the same error as UmbrellaCorp74, and it seems both UmbrellaCorp74 and I have missed the part where you mention "have size5 body" and what that meant. I can see in "Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit" and "Gold Finder.outfit" there are references to "Outfits\HaydeeHair\..." and "Outfits\kalevra\Mesh\..." and also the default "Outfits\Haydee\...".

I guessed that meant we would need an additional set of files that other mods can be based on.

When looking for those files I found the following pack by kalevra on page 11, that I hope is the latest version:

On 10/8/2016 at 5:27 PM, kalevra said:

So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

To install, extract the zip to your Outfits folder. If you're upgrading from the previous version, replace everything and delete the old .outfit files because they're no longer necessary. See the included readme for more details.

post-14684-0-06691600-1475940398_thumb.jpg

post-14684-0-37453200-1475940428_thumb.jpg

HaydeeBiggerTnA-v1.1.zip

So I'm guessing that is why you referred to it so casually, Since it seems like basic knowledge in this thread.

1 hour ago, BoyScout38 said:

(snip)

Well I guess I was too quick to call it a success, Hiya!. I still have problems with the Shaved Head option in both "Gold Finder" and "Gold Finder Pantsless" outfits.

I looked in the file "Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit" and found this section:

mesh
{
	mesh		"Outfits\Gold Finder Pantsless\HumanSuitBig.mesh";
	skin		"Outfits\Gold Finder Pantsless\HumanSuitBig.skin";
	material	"Outfits\Gold Finder Pantsless\Suit.mlt";

common		true;
	mask		true;
	visor		true;
	jacket		true;

slot		"Head" "Shaved Head";
}

With that, I get the result shown in these two images I've attached.

GFP_orignal_s1.png

GFP_orignal_s3.png

So I looked around in other .outfit-files and found this snippet in "HumanBiggerTnA.outfit":

mesh
{
	mesh		"";
	skin		"";
	material	"";

common		false;
	mask		false;
	visor		false;
	jacket		false;

slot		"Head" "Shaved Head";
}

When I replaced the part in "Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit" with the part from "HumanBiggerTnA.outfit" I get this result:

GFP_redacted_s1.png

GFP_redacted_s3.png

I'm not sure why it worked or if that is the visuals you were going for, but please help me out here :D

Am I missing yet another set of additional files?

On 8/20/2018 at 11:26 PM, UmbrellaCorp74 said:

It worked! Thank you so much, my friend, I didn't realize that I needed to download another file in order for the gold finder outfit to work.

oh right, sorryyy

I forgot you needed to download the TnA mod thingy, I just always had it by default XD