fixed it

EDIT:Screw it ill up load it here

if 4chan guy wanted credit he wouldn't be on 4chan

Good find. You can even turn on her visor and gasmask back on in the settings, but her boobs are too big for the vest, so don't turn that on.

any chance of making the crotch of the Wet Outfit see through as well? have it show some her puss?

Yes, but the texture below that is not amazing, so I didn't like it. If you want it, download paint dot net, and you can make it yourself.

Just open the .pdn file and use eraser on the "experimental" layer and save your file as .dds

PS: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771729788

i see what you mean, i think if i could give it the slit look of the Nude skin it'd look better but im not exactly an artist with textures. also its late and i could try at it all night if i let myself. ill have a goes at it tomorrow or try transplanting the Nude Texture or parts of it cause iim anal like that and i want to see a cooter thought that moistened suit

also awesome work on the lights there looks fuckin great

fixed it

Any chance we can get a nude version with some of the cyborg parts like the head and neck shoulder peaces and keep the heels.

Am I missing the black nude skin? I don't see this one you have?

So, the nude mod has a bunch of different hair styles. How do you switch them?

Under outfits > head.

fixed it

Any chance we can get a nude version with some of the cyborg parts like the head and neck shoulder peaces and keep the heels.

This would be really cool. Although I think keeping the heels would be a nice plus.

Here's all the outfit mods so far: Firesource's 7 outfits, Black & White Stockings, Mega Milk outfit, and several "Enemy invincible" exploits that I put on several other outfits.

Gonna need the decrypt key for that.

Sorry about that, I'm new to uploading to mega.

!4gd7-Lvth7Innu1AyFUczZtyZaSJB5r_xPbLNz1YFL4

Here's all the outfit mods so far: Firesource's 7 outfits, Black & White Stockings, Mega Milk outfit, and several "Enemy invincible" exploits that I put on several other outfits.

EDIT: Forgot HongChina's Nude mods, so here's the file with all of it:

decrypt key: !4gd7-Lvth7Innu1AyFUczZtyZaSJB5r_xPbLNz1YFL4

Says key is invalid.

Says key is invalid.

try copying it to the url.

so im trying to edits the wet skin to show through on the crotch
the problem is the actual texture itself, i think the author said it was from a skyrim mod, the vagina is spread. i think it was meant to be stuck in a crease but here its just an open vagine.
does anyone have a closed vagina i can paste in here to modify or a way to convincingly close it? im super new to this. the file itself is in the dl for the wet skin. the layer is titled frontside and is under the boob fix layer