Bad Dog

Yiffy Age of Skyrim

Modding request.

Can anyone make Fine model of Musket? I'm still digging better reloading musket mod for wolf Musketeer companion, But Project Flintlock asset seems old to make accurate reloading motion. Can anyone make 18-early 19 century musket model in parts and screws?

I ask this because I'm still new to 3d modeling and most of modeling guide teach me sword but not musket. It could take more than months if I doing myself. So, I ask request.

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks for searching! I completely missed that site in my google search. But, to make good reloading motion; musket stock, loading rod and whole body also needed. I'm sorry to make you do it again. And, anyone has or can make whole musket?

and there are mount and Blade have musket mod and Uniform but it locked with brf file format. anyone knows opener program for this -except Duxbury Braille translator which need to buy-? There are some 3D file musket for in it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wut.

Check the OP.

New V7 is up, fixes transparencies on the heads. But it means all the patches have to be facegenned again.

Good Work! and thanks for adding my first Half-mod(not-full) in Y.A mod patch list.

I know there is medium issue of New Legion Helmet mod-little miss match helmet with furries; But first of all, I will concentrate on wolf musketeer mod and getting good musket model-sadly original project Flintlock are outdated, need new musket model for correct loading animation-. I'm Newbie on modding It will take time.

But, at least I have modder's duty. If you have problem with New Legion furry helmet or want fix all problem -> Please tell me. I'll fix.

To question at Bad Dog when SE version Update?

On 12/24/2019 at 3:39 AM, Kardienlupus said:

You lost me there with the whole semen thing, I uh....was just drawing kind of having fun, not really giving too much thought into it.

@bad dog am currently working on the female textures! and will make a texture pack, I will also pack the signs into one pack, and yes I can give the paintings as a patch sorry I dont know why i uploaded the whole BSA xD 

So yeah i should have that stuff done real soon.

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

You lost me there with the whole semen thing, I uh....was just drawing kind of having fun, not really giving too much thought into it.

@bad dog am currently working on the female textures! and will make a texture pack, I will also pack the signs into one pack, and yes I can give the paintings as a patch sorry I dont know why i uploaded the whole BSA xD 

So yeah i should have that stuff done real soon.

Good cuz I just separated out a whole Reachman race but it's not good without the girlz.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, Bad Dog said:

Turns out khajiit heads have a special alpha setting that makes them opaque above a current setting and transparent or translucent below, which is how the fur ruff works.

That's the thing i was telling you about waaaaay back when.

Musketeer Wolf mod Request.

I got 2 of low quality musket from web. Still can't open 3ds file-They said higher version or 3D Max needed- and don't know open brf file format. But, it seems I'm ready to improve basic crude reloading motion. But to do that I need to merge new bone with certain musket parts. Gun's trigger, Hammer and Frizzen are these part.

You can me call me a fool or give epic face palm and head banging in chair. I'm really special fool of modding. but, since I'm fool I need to ask favor.

I need to put 2 bones-1 line- in these three individual parts but other wise musket not fully working. However how to put a new bone and merge already existed mesh parts? I searched YouTube tutorials but, Fool like me didn't get it.

Here is picture of major parts I need to put one line of bones in it because they need to move.

447550576_ThepartsIneedaddbone.png.868bfc31eafe6d4a529e5e873ee679fc.png

FlintlockMechanism.jpg.199ffa1c081c63a287bd04377eef03c8.jpg

And It should works like below video.

With my poor understanding. can any one help me how to put bones in existed mesh parts?

I think I need better take lesson from 3d modeling Academy but I don't know I can support cost.

yea...your going a bit into the unknown there, i've never worked on the (animated) weapon meshes before.

it looks sort of like AnimObject/loadscreen work for the weapon mesh, but i don't know how the game controls it's animation, load & fire seems to be a all in one animation that the game somehow pauses in the middle.

also i don't know if the nif is the actual animation, eg: the book nif files have animations in them but the animation used in game comes from hkx files.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yea...your going a bit into the unknown there, i've never worked on the (animated) weapon meshes before.

it looks sort of like AnimObject/loadscreen work for the weapon mesh, but i don't know how the game controls it's animation, load & fire seems to be a all in one animation that the game somehow pauses in the middle.

also i don't know if the nif is the actual animation, eg: the book nif files have animations in them but the animation used in game comes from hkx files.

Thanks for great reply. I'll try AnimObject/loadscreen(which none of tutorial I saw it teach). But, In Monday when my local civil-service center open, I will go to search if government have Public education program for 3d modeling. The learning modding feeling like Trench Warfare World War I. I'm eager but it's going deeper and deeper into trench.

+ S.Korea Time 12:24 P.M

Tutorial says AnimObject/loadscreen means using already existed bone. If i understand correctly. I don't get a way to attach bone to boneless exited mesh parts(musket meshs I got have zero bone, it just chunk of mesh). otherwise It could mean; built weapon part with bone in beginning.

Please tell me if I correct or wrong as fool.

Thanks you.

Yiffy Age of Skyrim Mod Idea Suggestion.

I'm the furry who want Yiffy Age known wider among Furry Fandom and attract More support for Bad Dog. I suggest How about make Yiffy Age of Skyrim Trailer On YouTube.

Just like this.

It will bring more attention and Y.A community will grow, healthy and live long.

The furry Modder like AslyspyDuo can make animation and others are also talented why don't we do that? let's do this. :)  

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Tutorial says AnimObject/loadscreen means using already existed bone. If i understand correctly. I don't get a way to attach bone to boneless exited mesh parts(musket meshs I got have zero bone, it just chunk of mesh). otherwise It could mean; built weapon part with bone in beginning.

Please tell me if I correct or wrong as fool.

it depends on the situation, Eg: with my animated loadscreens i can do whatever the fuck i want and have any nodes i want, but with in game NPC animations i am limited to whatever nodes are in the "skeleton.hkx" files.

unfortunately i looked at the dawnguard.bsa and it looks like the animations are indeed hkx based, so if you edit them you will need to replace all crossbows with flintlocks...that or make a new skeleton hkx & nif with extra nodes so you can make new animation files that contains animations for both weapons (but i have no clue what to do for the player/npc part of the animation, i think you would need to have some sort of FNIS alt animation setup).

weight panting/skinning the mesh will be the easy part, but the skeleton.nif would need to be made first before doing anything else.

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it depends on the situation, Eg: with my animated loadscreens i can do whatever the fuck i want and have any nodes i want, but with in game NPC animations i am limited to whatever nodes are in the "skeleton.hkx" files.

unfortunately i looked at the dawnguard.bsa and it looks like the animations are indeed hkx based, so if you edit them you will need to replace all crossbows with flintlocks...that or make a new skeleton hkx & nif with extra nodes so you can make new animation files that contains animations for both weapons (but i have no clue what to do for the player/npc part of the animation, i think you would need to have some sort of FNIS alt animation setup).

weight panting/skinning the mesh will be the easy part, but the skeleton.nif would need to be made first before doing anything else.

Thanks you for teach me more knowledge, but no luck on making bone included musket model?

8 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Thanks you for teach me more knowledge, but no luck on making bone included musket model?

you can add/make nodes with nifskope and then import it, move the nodes to where they need to be, then export. after that re-import (to make sure the nodes stayed in the right spot) and weight pant the mesh as needed.

as far as i can tell you should only need 3-5 nodes and i think they can all just be linked to the crossbow skeleton's root node since there is no mesh bending needed (most of the parts just rotate):

trigger: rotate

hammer: rotate

frizzen: rotate

ramrod: free float

and maybe a powder horn?: free float or part of the npc animation? not sure how to make that one work, maybe replace the quiver and somehow animate it?

edit also this mod exists:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/

you just need to fix the animations.

Aloha. I first want to say This mode is excellent, as one that is tired of elves in everything having big cats and a whole world of furs really brought life back into Skyrim for me.

Everything works almost flawless, however I've come across an odd problem. SOS randomly just adjust my hyena to having no equipment. It works on a new game holds for a while but after a save, so sometimes changing cells her junk just goes poof, when I check the MCM, it shows that it changed it automatically to something else. I change it back and it changes it back.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Reiku Yin said:

Aloha. I first want to say This mode is excellent, as one that is tired of elves in everything having big cats and a whole world of furs really brought life back into Skyrim for me.

Everything works almost flawless, however I've come across an odd problem. SOS randomly just adjust my hyena to having no equipment. It works on a new game holds for a while but after a save, so sometimes changing cells her junk just goes poof, when I check the MCM, it shows that it changed it automatically to something else. I change it back and it changes it back.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not expert. But Do you know Program called Loot? Let me explain some. Problem might be caused unorganized mods. For example Y.A 7.2 and it's Mod patchs most will work in condition when they are bottom low of Mod-list. And, Open city of Skyrim should be placed more below than Y.A 7.2. The Program called loot sort out mods in best low of order. In prevent many Error and CTD.

Download loot and lunch then sorting mod and apply it. Then place Y.A and some Mods in Bottom low of Nexus Mod Manger or Mod Organizer.

Here is link https://loot.github.io/ There will be YouTube Video How to using Loot. It's little bit hard to explain in word. Follow Video Tutorial at there.

And, If that don't work or If you already using loot. paste your Mod load Order in This thread. Unless what low mods installed, Furry Experts in here can't figure it out your problem. Just show US what mod and it low of order you are using. Text File or JPG, PNG are fine.

Mod integrity Issue Between LE and SE Y.A 7.2 Version.

When I test and apply LE Mods On SE I found a some certain rule of problem. Even If mod are LE but as long as version is new; That mod seems work on SE too without conversion. EX) New Vilja Patch.

Recent Y.A update focused on Face-gen and texture of Furries. That make The Patch have old texture and face-gen are broken on SE even in conversion. Kind of outdated version Problem. If I guess correct is there are Mod fit for New Y.A 7.2. I probably work on SE too.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

you can add/make nodes with nifskope and then import it, move the nodes to where they need to be, then export. after that re-import (to make sure the nodes stayed in the right spot) and weight pant the mesh as needed.

as far as i can tell you should only need 3-5 nodes and i think they can all just be linked to the crossbow skeleton's root node since there is no mesh bending needed (most of the parts just rotate):

trigger: rotate

hammer: rotate

frizzen: rotate

ramrod: free float

and maybe a powder horn?: free float or part of the npc animation? not sure how to make that one work, maybe replace the quiver and somehow animate it?

edit also this mod exists:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/

you just need to fix the animations.

No, as I said first. My Musket modding is based On Project Flint Lock Musket. But, Problem is Modder Ghosu who create Mod never intended Making actual animation. Many part are there are decorative. There is hole on mesh-it's not completed-: and Trigger, loading Ramrod are decorative. That Why I'm searching new musket with stock and proper parts.