Jump to content
Bad Dog

Yiffy Age of Skyrim

Recommended Posts

Go back and read what the OP says about load order. You really want YA last on both sides--first the main mod & ESP, then the schlongs, then the patches. Only thing after it should be Live Another Life. It only changes character races, appearance, and clothes so there's mostly no need to have other mods after it.

Link to post
14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Go back and read what the OP says about load order. You really want YA last on both sides--first the main mod & ESP, then the schlongs, then the patches. Only thing after it should be Live Another Life. It only changes character races, appearance, and clothes so there's mostly no need to have other mods after it.

I've re-checked my load order and it seems correct. I've also tried reinstalling the mod and SOS but haven't had any luck.

 

By the way, do you need to install the XP32 skeleton separately or is a skeleton already inlucded in the base mod?

Link to post

Woah, dat enb.

 

Should not be any mismatched heads and bodies. Looks like you're not getting the YA facegens. Either you have another mod overloading YA or you never got the facegens installed properly (they are huge). They just install with the rest of the mod, there's nothing special. textures/actors/character/facegendata is 1G all by itself.

 

@RaShCl, load order looks okay. How does it play?

 

@Blaze, yup, never got the YA schlongs switched over to the separate ESM. Doesn't much matter for YA--the behavior is the same. I won't fix it now because it could break save games.

 

Edit: @frear, srsly? I told you your load order is wrong and you're going to argue? As for XPSME/XP32, you don't need it unless you want XPSME's special weapons handling (shield on back, knife on calf, etc.)

Link to post
4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@RaShCl, load order looks okay. How does it play?

 

Well, the good news is I have the heads visible :P

 

The bad news is now all my savegames lockup the game, totally hangs as soon as 1 save is loaded.

all of them even the autosave and quicksave :(

 

Edit /

 

another good news seems my double wearing of armor is now fixed, I can only wear 1 item now :P

another bad news, now the armor stat is screwed up, fur clothing that suddenly has 70 armor,

if I have  more then 1 of the same type of armors 1 has the sexy look in the inventory list  the other is the normal look

when i hoover over the name.

Link to post

Loving the new updates so far, but I've got to ask what's up with the children? Are they just not modeled as wolves or something still or has something buggered up on my end? All I've got are the default kids running around still, though a lot of them seem to have mysterious bald spots on the backs of their heads. What I was reading on the frontpage made it sound like there had been furry kids from the beginning of the mod, but I'm not getting them?

 

And any idea why I'm able to stack footwear? The game's been letting me equip every pair of boots I find simultaneously. Only the footwear though. Its great for increased armor and they don't show up on the models anyways, so I'm not complaining... XD Just curious if that's an intended/known feature already?

 

Lastly, the Extra Bandits mod on your frontpage list is something I've never gotten to work with this. It demands the pre-Legendary Edition version of the Unofficial Skyrim patches and those are incompatible with each other. Tried using the Extra NPCs mod that Extra Bandits apparently updated to, but then your patch doesn't cover it so... I've just skipped over that one. Also not a complaint, just wanting to make sure that's been noticed. Little intimidated by the 100+ pages to try and determine if these things have come up already, sorry. ^.^;

Link to post
7 hours ago, RaShCl said:

Well, the good news is I have the heads visible :P

 

The bad news is now all my savegames lockup the game, totally hangs as soon as 1 save is loaded.

all of them even the autosave and quicksave :(

 

Edit /

 

another good news seems my double wearing of armor is now fixed, I can only wear 1 item now :P

another bad news, now the armor stat is screwed up, fur clothing that suddenly has 70 armor,

if I have  more then 1 of the same type of armors 1 has the sexy look in the inventory list  the other is the normal look

when i hoover over the name.

Use Load Game CTD Fix to fix problems with save games not loading. Also start a new game and test the armor and such again. I imagine there is something messed up with that save at this point.

 

2 hours ago, boo said:

So the USLEEP patch makes it so the menu won't load in the game. Everything else seems to work fine.

Your missing a master file. That's why it's crashing.

 

1 hour ago, RevyaCunning said:

Loving the new updates so far, but I've got to ask what's up with the children? Are they just not modeled as wolves or something still or has something buggered up on my end? All I've got are the default kids running around still, though a lot of them seem to have mysterious bald spots on the backs of their heads. What I was reading on the frontpage made it sound like there had been furry kids from the beginning of the mod, but I'm not getting them?

 

And any idea why I'm able to stack footwear? The game's been letting me equip every pair of boots I find simultaneously. Only the footwear though. Its great for increased armor and they don't show up on the models anyways, so I'm not complaining... XD Just curious if that's an intended/known feature already?

 

Lastly, the Extra Bandits mod on your frontpage list is something I've never gotten to work with this. It demands the pre-Legendary Edition version of the Unofficial Skyrim patches and those are incompatible with each other. Tried using the Extra NPCs mod that Extra Bandits apparently updated to, but then your patch doesn't cover it so... I've just skipped over that one. Also not a complaint, just wanting to make sure that's been noticed. Little intimidated by the 100+ pages to try and determine if these things have come up already, sorry. ^.^;

Something is buggering up on your end with the kids. most likely a load order problem. If your using ModOrganizer, good idea to show your modlist and Load Order list.

 

I believe the footwear stacking has something to do with the use of NiOverride. Don't quote me on that though.

 

And all patches for 4.0 work with the latest versions of mods they are patching.  if Extra Bandits is asking for pre-legendary Edition Unofficial Patch, you can fix this yourself. Go to the USLEEP page, check the post section, Arthmoor has a post on how to fix a mod that used the old Unoffiicial Patch and fix it for USLEEP. Will Require TES5Edit.

Link to post
1 hour ago, RevyaCunning said:

Loving the new updates so far, but I've got to ask what's up with the children? Are they just not modeled as wolves or something still or has something buggered up on my end? All I've got are the default kids running around still, though a lot of them seem to have mysterious bald spots on the backs of their heads. What I was reading on the frontpage made it sound like there had been furry kids from the beginning of the mod, but I'm not getting them?

Something is wrong on your end, yes. Children are replaced as well, and they should be the same race as their adult counterparts (so Nord kids are Lykaios, Imperial kids are Vaalsark, etc.). Make sure you don't have any other mod loading after YA that ma be editing children and see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, RevyaCunning said:

And any idea why I'm able to stack footwear? The game's been letting me equip every pair of boots I find simultaneously. Only the footwear though. Its great for increased armor and they don't show up on the models anyways, so I'm not complaining... XD Just curious if that's an intended/known feature already?

As explained a few posts back, the game code has a bug where items don't actually take up the slot they are supposed to if they don't have a compatible ArmorAddon to show on the character. YA gets around that by adding a custom AA to all boots that points to the paw meshes, so you are actually equipping a "different" model even though they look identical to the bare feet and would lead you to think nothing has changed.

 

You have some other mod loading after YA that is editing boot records and removing the paw AAs without restoring the original (vanilla) meshes. No paws + no boots = no compatible AAs, so boot items don't actually take up the Feet slot and you can stack them.

 

TL;DR: something is overwriting YA's changes and causing those two bugs. Fix your load order and try again.

 

EDIT: foxia ninja'd me, lol.

Link to post

Hi. I just discovered mod legacy of the dragonborn and one of its addons (called relic hunter, its one of alternate start live another life start options) requires usleep but we have our own usleep yiffy age patch. How do you guys think will it work?

Link to post
51 minutes ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. I just discovered mod legacy of the dragonborn and one of its addons (called relic hunter, its one of alternate start live another life start options) requires usleep but we have our own usleep yiffy age patch. How do you guys think will it work?

The YiffyAge USLEEP Patch REQUIRES USLEEP as a master.

Link to post
16 hours ago, RaShCl said:

Well, the good news is I have the heads visible :P

 

The bad news is now all my savegames lockup the game, totally hangs as soon as 1 save is loaded.

all of them even the autosave and quicksave :(

 

Edit /

 

another good news seems my double wearing of armor is now fixed, I can only wear 1 item now :P

another bad news, now the armor stat is screwed up, fur clothing that suddenly has 70 armor,

if I have  more then 1 of the same type of armors 1 has the sexy look in the inventory list  the other is the normal look

when i hoover over the name.

well i alreday had  Load Game CTD Fix installed its teh first thing i always install when reinstalling  skyrim, and my save games  are still broken , so it seems i need to start over anyway

 

 

@ Bad Dog

 

I saw you also have more files that are making changes  to yiff age and furrs , can you tell me what i need to install to make a compleet new yiff age  including teh hoodies thing and other files you have and i would requement fot yiffy age,   you have made alot of mods ,and have no clue what i can use of them so why not install as mutch as possible of them :P  if i need to start over why not install a compleet new copy of evrything  :P

Link to post

I recommend starting with the minimum and then adding mods as you see things work. For YA, you ONLY NEED THE MODS IDENTIFIED IN THE OP AS REQUIRED. Load them (including the soft requirements of SOS and Sexlab), load YA with all its ESPs, and see what you've got. Then add other mods and patches until you're happy.

 

Notice that Hoodies is NOT a requirement. All the assets (heads, hands, feet, and junk) you need are in this mod. 

 

Link to post
21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Edit: @frear, srsly? I told you your load order is wrong and you're going to argue? As for XPSME/XP32, you don't need it unless you want XPSME's special weapons handling (shield on back, knife on calf, etc.)

Hi,

 

I changed my load order as per your advice from the previous page and the OP. I have put YA and the YA schlong esp at the bottom and deactivated SOS smurf average. I wasn't trying to argue or disagree at all. I apologize in advance if I am missing something but I'm honestly not sure what I have done incorrectly.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Link to post
1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I recommend starting with the minimum and then adding mods as you see things work. For YA, you ONLY NEED THE MODS IDENTIFIED IN THE OP AS REQUIRED. Load them (including the soft requirements of SOS and Sexlab), load YA with all its ESPs, and see what you've got. Then add other mods and patches until you're happy.

 

Notice that Hoodies is NOT a requirement. All the assets (heads, hands, feet, and junk) you need are in this mod. 

 

oki did an install as you said off YA and everything is in order and works

 

And about  a new game  to solve my savegames going corrupt, I just tried and it hangs on the same  spot as last time and corrupted the new save game

seems I definitely need to install Skyrim completely fresh :( so its gonna be along night installing everything again, but YA works :P

 

Dont you love Skyrim 32 bits :P 

Link to post

Ya that sucks. I don't know what corrupts save games. You using MO? It makes the reinstall process much easier (because the mods just get layered on with no extra work).

 

@frear, ok that gives me something to work with. Your esp list looks okay. SOS smurf average is in the list still but the other SOS addons are not, which is confusing. If you say you turned it off, that should be okay.

 

Your papyrus log is a freaking mess, though. None of the YA scripts are working and even SexLab is not being loaded correctly. It's not in your load order either. I would download YA again and reinstall it, and see what you get. It looks like the compiled scripts aren't there or the esp is corrupt. 

Link to post

Okay, so just in case it is relevant information to have. I did some testing with some of the things I had out of order earlier. The mod that was breaking the furry child models by loading after Yiffy Age Comp was one of those mods that enabled murdering the children. Something I'd picked up ages ago just because it bothered me that they were immortal, even though I never killed any of them. XD So I guess there's something about the models that relies on the Child Flag as an identifier or something? Because without it the models must have nowhere to go and it reverts them to the default human child models. Moving the mod to load before Yiffy Age basically disables it though, so I've just removed the dumb thing.

 

 

Edit: Mm, got TES5Edit working. That's figured out now too~!

While I was in there looking around, can confirm, Child Murder Mods were actually just overwriting the Yiffy Age textures entirely with the default textures. I was wrong again. Whoo~ Xp

Link to post
1 hour ago, RevyaCunning said:

Okay, so just in case it is relevant information to have. I did some testing with some of the things I had out of order earlier. The mod that was breaking the furry child models by loading after Yiffy Age Comp was one of those mods that enabled murdering the children. Something I'd picked up ages ago just because it bothered me that they were immortal, even though I never killed any of them. XD So I guess there's something about the models that relies on the Child Flag as an identifier or something? Because without it the models must have nowhere to go and it reverts them to the default human child models. Moving the mod to load before Yiffy Age basically disables it though, so I've just removed the dumb thing.

Nope, it has nothing to do with the Child flag itself, but rather the way Bethesda/Gamebryo games handle conflicting edits.

 

Only one "version" of a record can be loaded by the game, so if two plugins modify the same record (in this case the child races), whichever loads last is the one that "wins" and gets loaded. You had YA editing child races to furryfy them and mod B removing the Chid flag but otherwise leaving them vanilla (human). As you loaded mod B after YA, it won over YA and left children as vanilla. 

Link to post
22 hours ago, foxia said:

Use Load Game CTD Fix to fix problems with save games not loading. Also start a new game and test the armor and such again. I imagine there is something messed up with that save at this point.

 

Your missing a master file. That's why it's crashing.

 

Something is buggering up on your end with the kids. most likely a load order problem. If your using ModOrganizer, good idea to show your modlist and Load Order list.

 

I believe the footwear stacking has something to do with the use of NiOverride. Don't quote me on that though.

 

And all patches for 4.0 work with the latest versions of mods they are patching.  if Extra Bandits is asking for pre-legendary Edition Unofficial Patch, you can fix this yourself. Go to the USLEEP page, check the post section, Arthmoor has a post on how to fix a mod that used the old Unoffiicial Patch and fix it for USLEEP. Will Require TES5Edit.

I definitely have USLEEP installed so I'm not sure what master I might be missing. Also that should prevent the game from booting at all. I get to the main menu screen, but the menu never shows.

 

EDIT: Verified the same thing happens with the cutting room floor patch. Going to make sure I have the latest version of both.

 

EDIT2: Updating versions worked.

Link to post

Not really a problem.

 

I updated the game without reading like a dingus and didn't know the Lungaris race was removed.

 

So it ruined one save and I now have lost my bunwife. Good bye bunwife.

 

 

Is there a way I could get the digitigrade feet for the Lungaris back? Maybe some files I could download and move around?

Link to post

Sorry to hear about your bunwife.

 

You can go back to whatever version had the Lungaris (V2?) probably. I can make that available.

 

Lungaris as a separate race should work (tho no feet) but the save will likely not be compatible. Digi feet on the bunnies is possible, but not soon.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya that sucks. I don't know what corrupts save games. You using MO? It makes the reinstall process much easier (because the mods just get layered on with no extra work).

 

 

1

Well as long as  bethesda is breaking teh  64 bits version of  skyui, we need to wait i gues until is finalised if ever all depends on bethesda, i gues  teh 64 version would fix alot of  cd's , anyway could you give me a install order for all your furry files , i ask becosue i saw some texcture mods on your page to, and wqqould like to install as mutch as possible to convert skyrim to a furry version, and if possible could you also tell me what lovers lab files i would need etc. i alreday have installed a new version of skyrim with skyui, so now its only collecting the diles i need :P

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...